Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Goodnites coming out with new larger XL size!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon delivered them in less than 24 hours. They were packed in a Amazon box which contained the pretty much plain marked Kimberly Clark box. Looks like my GF will be in these 24/7 for a few days so

got my hands on a pack. i love them    

Not sure if this has been posted here or not and I imagine many here are probably already aware, but apparently a new larger Goodnites size is being released! It's rated for 95-140lbs! I'm personally

Posted Images

On 6/6/2021 at 11:20 PM, China Girl said:

I really should be considering myself lucky since my colleagues know I wear diapers (though not for kink reasons) and they don't really mind aside from some jokes. In fact my boss is even happy I do because I don't waste time on toilet breaks when I'm going in my skirt at my desk!

Your boss and colleagues know? Wow, that is something I personally never would have wanted. I'm glad for you they don't mind, and that they are not making a big deal out of it, because it shouldn't be. How did they find out?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, anetall said:

Your boss and colleagues know? Wow, that is something I personally never would have wanted. I'm glad for you they don't mind, and that they are not making a big deal out of it, because it shouldn't be. How did they find out?

They know I wear diapers, not that I wear them for kink reasons. Pretty different thing.

It naturally came up because when we're out drinking together, I...don't need to go to the toilet. Then one time I fell over while drunk and my skirt flew up, and sure enough my secret was revealed to everyone! I said I wear them for medical reasons of incontinence, and laughed it off. But it doesn't come up usually.

There was an awkward moment when I laughed with diarrhea and loudly filled my diaper in front of my colleagues, but I laughed it off as a little accident.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
8 minutes ago, China Girl said:

They know I wear diapers, not that I wear them for kink reasons. Pretty different thing.

Yeah, thinking of it more, it's a huge difference. They would have been weirded out if you told about the kink, but your medical problems are none of their business. You did smart coming up with that on the spot and acting cool about it.

19 minutes ago, China Girl said:

There was an awkward moment when I laughed with diarrhea and loudly filled my diaper in front of my colleagues, but I laughed it off as a little accident.

Oh my, I guess that just adds authenticity to your "medical problem"!
No, I'm joking, I hope you took it well. It's sounds like a shitty thing to happen in a professional setting.

The Walmart near me now has both the 9-count and 28-count in L and XL. So that finally happened.

On the matter of "why Goodnites?" Well, a lot of us here aren't just into diapers for practicality, need, or for the diapers' sake. In the case of Goodnites, the juvenility is part of the appeal. They came out and were a non-medical-style diaper for big kids. And they were big enough for adults to fit into. Especially once the XL's originally debuted. They're a little kid diaper an adult can realistically wear. That's huge. Especially since ABDL diapers didn't show up until much later and filled an overlapping but also slightly different space for people.

And store-bought adult diapers have just moved further and further away from the ideal. Very few of them, regardless of where you live in the world, are satisfactory from the perspective of someone who is tapping into a feeling of nostalgia, childishness, etc. in addition to any excitement that comes from the diaper itself.

I started liking diapers basically while I was getting out of them as a baby. Seriously. I have a few distinct memories and have been able to piece together my early history pretty well. It's been a LONG time since then but the root was back there and so things like Goodnites feed into that. As it evolved, my favorite sort of scenario involves a woman who finds herself being treated like a kid in various ways, for various reasons, who because of accidents or some other reason, ends up in Goodnites and then possibly full diapers. I can only kind of, sort of dissect why, but it definitely plays on my own childhood and adolescent experiences in a variety of ways.

I'm not into the age aspect myself. Here in China it is common for women to perhaps not look their age, or act a little child like, but diapers for adults and diapers for children are different things. Personally I'd prefer it if diaper wearing wasn't considered childish at all and was openly accepted for adults too. But people like different things.

My husband does think I'm his little girl since I'm a couple of years younger than he is, but not to the point of actually putting me in children's diapers. Adult ones are enough for my "punishment", along with spanking, handcuffs, vibrators, and, most fun of all, his cock.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)