Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Goodnites coming out with new larger XL size!

22 hours ago, LittleOtterPup said:

Gosh, you northerners have it hecking tough! Well I guess August isn't too too far off? Right? 😅 Easy for me to say though. Just hang in there and you guys will get your big pull-ups! Just try your best to not count the days!

And I've still never found the black ones they sold in the UK. I did pick up the older designs with the big flowers on them years ago and they never reached Canada either (picked them up visiting the hubby's family in the UK).

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon delivered them in less than 24 hours. They were packed in a Amazon box which contained the pretty much plain marked Kimberly Clark box. Looks like my GF will be in these 24/7 for a few days so

got my hands on a pack. i love them    

Not sure if this has been posted here or not and I imagine many here are probably already aware, but apparently a new larger Goodnites size is being released! It's rated for 95-140lbs! I'm personally

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

And I've still never found the black ones they sold in the UK. I did pick up the older designs with the big flowers on them years ago and they never reached Canada either (picked them up visiting the hubby's family in the UK).

I remember the flower ones! I had some of those too! Same with the all black ones though, i didn't even know those existed until recently. I think I saw some pics in your waistband peakage thread, which is the greatest thing ever btw 😄.

One thing with the new ones, at least on the ones I got that kinda surprised me, is that the girls ones I got the with the stripes design, they get kinda faded in the part that gets thinner between the legs. I legit thought they were fade when wet designs at first lol. I wonder if anyone else noticed this or has this. I'll try to post a pic when I get a chance

On 5/3/2021 at 3:30 PM, ilikeadultvids said:

I seriously wonder how the Depend ones can be for any time use.  Ok, so they don't go around the sides a bit in back.  This means that If I'm laying down, as one does at night, there's no absorbancy in the back and if my cock gets hard, I just end up going over top of the padding and for that matter, I can easily go to the side of the padding as well.  Basically unless I'm flacid and aiming dead center to these things, they aren't going to hold shit.  Which also makes me wonder about keeping in poop.  I'm not into that sort of thing, but I know that there are people who are into messing.  If this does a worse job keeping in a liquidy mess, guess what?  It ain't worth it.  Fuck it.  I might as well just piss my pants.  At least I know what I'm in for at that point.

So, I only just discovered this on a whim, after having seen them at work and realizing they also sell them at my local big box, but OMG these things take Goodnites to the next level. They're the perfect width to tuck in between the elastic sides so they stay put and each one you add both makes the Goodnite feel thicker (yay!) and ramps up the ability to take a pretty significant flooding! 10/10 would wet again. I understand they actually make a "size up" from this meant for pullups rather than straight baby diapers but from what I can tell, the actual difference is those have a sticky back like a maxi pad to keep them in place better. They're the same length. Maybe even more absorbent? Not sure, they don't have those in my store.

But seriously, everyone who's a fan of Goodnites should consider investing in a pack of these to get more mileage out of them.

2fa4e58cb3bfda52f934f48fabfa042f.jpg&f=1