Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Goodnites coming out with new larger XL size!

Walmart and Target have yet to get them anywhere as far as I can tell and similarly, Walgreens seems to be the only drug store to have gotten ahold of them. If you've got a regional competitor to Walmart/Target I'd try there. That's where I've had luck.

I've gotten two 28-count boxes so far and three 9-count bags. Haven't bought any bags recently but see them often now. The boxes are harder to come by. Almost every time I visit a store I know carries them, there's an empty space on the shelf.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon delivered them in less than 24 hours. They were packed in a Amazon box which contained the pretty much plain marked Kimberly Clark box. Looks like my GF will be in these 24/7 for a few days so

got my hands on a pack. i love them    

They have arrived in CANADA!   I spotted XLs in Walmart yesterday and I of course will be back to pick some up. They only seem to have boxes, but I'm not going to complain.    Full

Posted Images

...why are you wearing kids' diapers? Maybe I'm just spoiled living in East Asia but there are some pretty great options for adult women here. They're even marketed to young women openly in some countries (I saw some cute ads from Thailand on YouTube). And they're really great for adult sized accidents. I've worn them while drinking way too much beer at parties and they've managed to contain the pee, which is pretty impressive.

Maybe I'm just odd in that I don't see diapers as a childish thing. There are diapers for kids and diapers for adults, and they're different things.

2 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I would agree that you’re likely spoiled, I’m jealous lolol. In Canada there’s lots of adult dipes available, but there’s NOT an abundance of cute adult options available in regular stores. I personally prefer the goodnites because:

- they are cute and come in lots of great patterns. Plain coloured diapers are boring and cute adult dipes have to be ordered, but goodnites come from the corner store

-gooodnites  have a normal waistband. Most adult pull ups have that weird runched fabric around the waist. Sooooo fugly

-goodnites fit so discretely. Most cute adult dipes are extremely waddle inducing. I love that you can sneak a goodnite under skinny jeans with no bulge 

but ultimately, to each their own. I realize lots of people don’t share my exact preferences, which is why it’s great that there are different options for everyone. 

I still haven't found these in Canada yet 😞

3 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I would agree that you’re likely spoiled, I’m jealous lolol. In Canada there’s lots of adult dipes available, but there’s NOT an abundance of cute adult options available in regular stores. I personally prefer the goodnites because:

- they are cute and come in lots of great patterns. Plain coloured diapers are boring and cute adult dipes have to be ordered, but goodnites come from the corner store

-gooodnites  have a normal waistband. Most adult pull ups have that weird runched fabric around the waist. Sooooo fugly

-goodnites fit so discretely. Most cute adult dipes are extremely waddle inducing. I love that you can sneak a goodnite under skinny jeans with no bulge 

but ultimately, to each their own. I realize lots of people don’t share my exact preferences, which is why it’s great that there are different options for everyone. 

I should say I'm not too concerned about what my diapers look like and I wear skirts, so hiding them isn't such a problem. I only started wearing them because it meant I could wet at work without making a mess, or needing to worry about toilet breaks. Then I started enjoying the comfort of being padded too.

It's not a common thing at all but I do think young women wearing diapers is more common in Asia. I managed to convince a friend to do it too, and she even ended up getting into omorashi because of it.

20 hours ago, China Girl said:

...why are you wearing kids' diapers? Maybe I'm just spoiled living in East Asia but there are some pretty great options for adult women here. They're even marketed to young women openly in some countries (I saw some cute ads from Thailand on YouTube). And they're really great for adult sized accidents. I've worn them while drinking way too much beer at parties and they've managed to contain the pee, which is pretty impressive.

Maybe I'm just odd in that I don't see diapers as a childish thing. There are diapers for kids and diapers for adults, and they're different things.

Can you share with us what diapers are like in your country? 

12 hours ago, leakyboy said:

Can you share with us what diapers are like in your country? 

China? There's a pretty decent selection for adults, especially women. It's not so common to wear them but some ladies do, me included obviously. Granted I live in one of the richer areas though. Most of the inland regions are very poor and there probably aren't great options for omorashi fans there.

I assumed there were decent adult diapers available in most rich countries but that may be wrong. Obviously they need to be thicker to absorb an adult sized accident.

Edited by China Girl (see edit history)
11 hours ago, China Girl said:

China? There's a pretty decent selection for adults, especially women. It's not so common to wear them but some ladies do, me included obviously. Granted I live in one of the richer areas though. Most of the inland regions are very poor and there probably aren't great options for omorashi fans there.

I assumed there were decent adult diapers available in most rich countries but that may be wrong. Obviously they need to be thicker to absorb an adult sized accident.

Is the US a rich country? We're relatively developed here but I have a feeling we're more in the red than the black lol. Especially if you exclude our military budget xD.

The adult diaper selection here (in the US) from the typical mainstream brick and mortar stores/markets is abysmal. Extremely cheap and low quality and a very small selection. However, online there are tons of better and relatively affordable options. Including both medical and ABDL diapers (kinda similar to Europe except I think they have a slightly better selection when it comes to store bought adult diapers). Granted the diapers sold in store here are very inexpensive and affordable is one benefit, but they're priced like that cause of their inferior quality.

We do have access to online retailers such as ABU, Tykables, Bambino, and Rearz as well as Amazon, XP Medical, and NorthShore Care with no import fees or outrageous shipping prices for the most part. I imagine that's where the majority of ABDL/omutsu enthusiasts and probably most adult diapers in general are purchased here in the US.

And as far as I can tell there aren't any good quality pull-ups for adults. Goodnites easily have all pull-ups beat in terms of quality imo (i also have a preference for diapers, specifically abdl diapers, so that could be making me bias in my opinion).

While I know diapers aren't really considered "normal" attire in any country, I feel they're at least slightly more normalized in Japan and possibly China? At least compared to here in the US. I'm not 100% sure about that though

Edited by LittleOtterPup
improve wording (see edit history)
On 6/3/2021 at 8:04 AM, China Girl said:

...why are you wearing kids' diapers?

So, long story short, some of us don't really have a choice. The kid style pullups are thin and low rise so you can wear them with tighter/more revealing clothing. They are also fit tighter on my body which in turn helps with leaks. The adult options in the US are bulky and don't hide very well- especially when wet. It was just until recently that Always came out with some thin/low rise options which happen to work quite well. The older style ones were nice and thin, but required me to roll the waist band down before putting my pants on so they didn't "peek" out when I bent over. 

I hope this explanation helps 😊

Edited by RonCloud
I can't grammar (see edit history)

After wearing them more and more I’m a huge fan of them. More absorbant, more comfortable to wear, and they like really hug my ass nicely. The old L ones would always ride down my ass crack over a couple hours. These new XL ones stay snug and make me love wearing them. I’m not a taped diapers guy, so these pull-ups are just perfect. LMK if anyone wants to talk more in private about this whole thing. Looking for DL friends.

On 6/5/2021 at 8:01 AM, LittleOtterPup said:

Is the US a rich country? We're relatively developed here but I have a feeling we're more in the red than the black lol. Especially if you exclude our military budget xD.

The adult diaper selection here (in the US) from the typical mainstream brick and mortar stores/markets is abysmal. Extremely cheap and low quality and a very small selection. However, online there are tons of better and relatively affordable options. Including both medical and ABDL diapers (kinda similar to Europe except I think they have a slightly better selection when it comes to store bought adult diapers). Granted the diapers sold in store here are very inexpensive and affordable is one benefit, but they're priced like that cause of their inferior quality.

We do have access to online retailers such as ABU, Tykables, Bambino, and Rearz as well as Amazon, XP Medical, and NorthShore Care with no import fees or outrageous shipping prices for the most part. I imagine that's where the majority of ABDL/omutsu enthusiasts and probably most adult diapers in general are purchased here in the US.

And as far as I can tell there aren't any good quality pull-ups for adults. Goodnites easily have all pull-ups beat in terms of quality imo (i also have a preference for diapers, specifically abdl diapers, so that could be making me bias in my opinion).

While I know diapers aren't really considered "normal" attire in any country, I feel they're at least slightly more normalized in Japan and possibly China? At least compared to here in the US. I'm not 100% sure about that though

US military spending is only 3-4% of total GDP, it's mostly civil spending like any other country. Average wages are much, much higher there than in China. The idea that people on low incomes can afford to be fat there is pretty mind-blowing for people who've seen the poor areas over here, or most places in Asia really. I consider myself very lucky to have a job working with computers without dangerous physical labour. I can't speak for how accepted diapers are in other places but there are decent adult options here. They're mostly used by the elderly but some younger women use them too if they're into wetting. There was actually a suggestion for flight attendants to wear them a few months ago, but it wasn't compulsory and I don't think most actually did. Just a few who enjoy our hobby.

http://www.caac.gov.cn/XXGK/XXGK/TZTG/202011/P020201126588312516123.pdf

I really should be considering myself lucky since my colleagues know I wear diapers (though not for kink reasons) and they don't really mind aside from some jokes. In fact my boss is even happy I do because I don't waste time on toilet breaks when I'm going in my skirt at my desk!

On 6/6/2021 at 11:20 PM, China Girl said:

I really should be considering myself lucky since my colleagues know I wear diapers (though not for kink reasons) and they don't really mind aside from some jokes. In fact my boss is even happy I do because I don't waste time on toilet breaks when I'm going in my skirt at my desk!

Your boss and colleagues know? Wow, that is something I personally never would have wanted. I'm glad for you they don't mind, and that they are not making a big deal out of it, because it shouldn't be. How did they find out?

5 minutes ago, anetall said:

Your boss and colleagues know? Wow, that is something I personally never would have wanted. I'm glad for you they don't mind, and that they are not making a big deal out of it, because it shouldn't be. How did they find out?

They know I wear diapers, not that I wear them for kink reasons. Pretty different thing.

It naturally came up because when we're out drinking together, I...don't need to go to the toilet. Then one time I fell over while drunk and my skirt flew up, and sure enough my secret was revealed to everyone! I said I wear them for medical reasons of incontinence, and laughed it off. But it doesn't come up usually.

There was an awkward moment when I laughed with diarrhea and loudly filled my diaper in front of my colleagues, but I laughed it off as a little accident.

8 minutes ago, China Girl said:

They know I wear diapers, not that I wear them for kink reasons. Pretty different thing.

Yeah, thinking of it more, it's a huge difference. They would have been weirded out if you told about the kink, but your medical problems are none of their business. You did smart coming up with that on the spot and acting cool about it.

19 minutes ago, China Girl said:

There was an awkward moment when I laughed with diarrhea and loudly filled my diaper in front of my colleagues, but I laughed it off as a little accident.

Oh my, I guess that just adds authenticity to your "medical problem"!
No, I'm joking, I hope you took it well. It's sounds like a shitty thing to happen in a professional setting.

The Walmart near me now has both the 9-count and 28-count in L and XL. So that finally happened.

On the matter of "why Goodnites?" Well, a lot of us here aren't just into diapers for practicality, need, or for the diapers' sake. In the case of Goodnites, the juvenility is part of the appeal. They came out and were a non-medical-style diaper for big kids. And they were big enough for adults to fit into. Especially once the XL's originally debuted. They're a little kid diaper an adult can realistically wear. That's huge. Especially since ABDL diapers didn't show up until much later and filled an overlapping but also slightly different space for people.

And store-bought adult diapers have just moved further and further away from the ideal. Very few of them, regardless of where you live in the world, are satisfactory from the perspective of someone who is tapping into a feeling of nostalgia, childishness, etc. in addition to any excitement that comes from the diaper itself.

I started liking diapers basically while I was getting out of them as a baby. Seriously. I have a few distinct memories and have been able to piece together my early history pretty well. It's been a LONG time since then but the root was back there and so things like Goodnites feed into that. As it evolved, my favorite sort of scenario involves a woman who finds herself being treated like a kid in various ways, for various reasons, who because of accidents or some other reason, ends up in Goodnites and then possibly full diapers. I can only kind of, sort of dissect why, but it definitely plays on my own childhood and adolescent experiences in a variety of ways.

I'm not into the age aspect myself. Here in China it is common for women to perhaps not look their age, or act a little child like, but diapers for adults and diapers for children are different things. Personally I'd prefer it if diaper wearing wasn't considered childish at all and was openly accepted for adults too. But people like different things.

My husband does think I'm his little girl since I'm a couple of years younger than he is, but not to the point of actually putting me in children's diapers. Adult ones are enough for my "punishment", along with spanking, handcuffs, vibrators, and, most fun of all, his cock.

• 3 weeks later...

*Finally* got my hands on a pack of the new XL Goodnights. First impressions.

-Expensive. Almost $14 for 9! I mean, I can afford it, but it doesn't seem like a good value when you can get 12 Always Discreet Boutique for $14.

-Higher rise in the back than I would have wanted, but appropriate height in the the front?! Just have to be careful when I bend over I suppose.

-Mostly undetectable under tighter clothes while dry. Probably not leggings, but tight shorts and thinner jeans are good to go. We'll see how it looks when they're wet.

-The overall fit and comfort is nice. Keep in mind that I could fit into the old style with no trouble, but these certainly have more room. 

I'm not sure if I would buy again- I've always had really good luck with the Always Discreet pull ups. They're just as comfortable if not more comfortable and I know they will keep me dry if I don't flood them. Let's see if these work as good.

6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

They have arrived in CANADA!

I spotted XLs in Walmart yesterday and I of course will be back to pick some up. They only seem to have boxes, but I'm not going to complain. 

Full report soon!

Hurray!
We are in desperate need of another review series