Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Goodnites coming out with new larger XL size!

On 4/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, thiswasnty said:

I work in distribution for a different giant corp and I regularly see ABDL diapers come through...

I'm assuming the corp you work for must be more of a shipper/supplier than a direct retailer. Seeing ABDL diapers on your "typical" retail shelves would be awesome! But I could totally see them not selling well lol

On 4/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, thiswasnty said:

Just wanted to vent a frustration that I've only just noticed as I go through my second pack.

The odd-numbered packs are a problem. The girls' XL flower patterns are objectively the better of the two patterns, but you only get 4 of those to 5 of the stripes.

This injustice will not stand.

I agree! The flowers are way cuter than the stripes! Not to mention the stripes on the pack I got seem to kinda fade away near the bottom center portion where it gets thin and goes between the legs. I legit thought it was a fading design cause I first noticed it on the one I was wearing and it happened to be wet 😅. But after inspecting some of the other ones I have it was just the way it was printed on

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon delivered them in less than 24 hours. They were packed in a Amazon box which contained the pretty much plain marked Kimberly Clark box. Looks like my GF will be in these 24/7 for a few days so

got my hands on a pack. i love them    

They have arrived in CANADA!   I spotted XLs in Walmart yesterday and I of course will be back to pick some up. They only seem to have boxes, but I'm not going to complain.    Full

Posted Images

4 hours ago, PWG said:

Walgreens has the 9 counts for 12.99 or 2 for 20. 28 count for 29.  Really want to try some but I’m not sure how big/roomy they are.

What size waist are you? I'm size 35ish and they fit me on the tighter/smaller side, but still fit without tearing. For 13 bucks I'd say it's worth the risk if there's even a small chance they fit!

3 hours ago, LittleOtterPup said:

What size waist are you? I'm size 35ish and they fit me on the tighter/smaller side, but still fit without tearing. For 13 bucks I'd say it's worth the risk if there's even a small chance they fit!

There seems to be a pretty big range that supposedly fit. Someone in here said they were a 42 and it fit them even. 

I just looked around for some yesterday but no luck at all! I checked a few Dollar General’s, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Target but all I saw were the S, M, and Larges but no luck on the XLs. I can’t help but wonder if they’re just such a huge hit that they’re selling out through online sources before they even hit store shelves. I did see an empty spot on the shelf at Walgreens though to the right of Larges so they may have had some that sold out. Either way, I can’t wait to scoop some up!

Grabbed some at my local Walgreens the other day. Now just waiting for a day to try them out.

I am a 32 waist and the old L/XL fit fine but I'm excited for these and how much better or different these fit.

Do we know if the absorption levels are any different?

I would think the larger the size, maybe they go up in absorption? Just from the simple fact of older kids using the new XLs will have a larger bladder than a little kid using the Small or Medium. 

On 4/9/2021 at 10:23 PM, PWG said:

There seems to be a pretty big range that supposedly fit. Someone in here said they were a 42 and it fit them even. 

I think people have different definitions for "fit" heheh Not to mention body shape and proportions differ from person to person.

I'd be surprised if someone with a 42" waist could fit into them. They do stretch A LOT in the sides and I think someone with a 42" waist could manage to put them on without tearing. But I'd imagine they wouldn't fit well and after prolonged wearing the sides would eventually or at least be very prone to tearing.

On 4/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, jboarder64L said:

I just looked around for some yesterday but no luck at all! I checked a few Dollar General’s, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Target but all I saw were the S, M, and Larges but no luck on the XLs. I can’t help but wonder if they’re just such a huge hit that they’re selling out through online sources before they even hit store shelves. I did see an empty spot on the shelf at Walgreens though to the right of Larges so they may have had some that sold out. Either way, I can’t wait to scoop some up!

I'm surprised even Walgreens didn't have any. It sounds like they must've sold out cause it seems like it's pretty much confirmed at this point that Walgreens is one of the places that has them on shelves. Not surprising these are selling like hot cakes! They've been wanted by lotsa people for sooooo long!

On 4/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, REDstoplight said:

Do we know if the absorption levels are any different?

In my experience with them, which admittedly isn't that much and I haven't tried the older L/XL ones in a while. They do seem to have ever so slightly better capacity/absorption than I remember the L/XL ones having. I think it has mostly to do with their better fit, but I imagine the additional material has gotta help with that too!

On 4/12/2021 at 10:21 PM, LittleOtterPup said:

I'm surprised even Walgreens didn't have any. It sounds like they must've sold out cause it seems like it's pretty much confirmed at this point that Walgreens is one of the places that has them on shelves. Not surprising these are selling like hot cakes! They've been wanted by lotsa people for sooooo long!

I think it's a combination of supply chain issues and popularity. I have not seen the XL anywhere except one store but have seen quite a few of the L around. At first I thought it was entirely supply. Like, maybe they weren't expected to sell as much so weren't being ordered as much.

But anecdotally, I think the XL's are flying off the shelves where they are faster than they can stock them, and other stores just haven't been able to restock. Like, I wouldn't expect any store with the word Dollar in the name to be first on the list for replenishment.

Honestly, biggest surprise for me is Walmart. Demographically speaking, the families shopping there vs. say Target are going to wear larger clothing sizes. No judgement, just data. So you'd think the diapering options would reflect that. Conversely, I could see Target taking a minute to get them even though they have the volume to do so. As it is, my local big box is the only place I've reliably found them and I even managed to snag a 28 box the other day, which let me tell you, I've seen them restocked a few times and they're emptied just as quickly. Even the 9-packs are selling out faster than the stock is coming in. The L's are easier to get but no way am I fitting in those. I don't know if it's because they're ordering more L's, the XL's are selling that much faster, or the XL's are in shorter supply, but that's just my observations.

On 4/12/2021 at 10:26 PM, LittleOtterPup said:

In my experience with them, which admittedly isn't that much and I haven't tried the older L/XL ones in a while. They do seem to have ever so slightly better capacity/absorption than I remember the L/XL ones having. I think it has mostly to do with their better fit, but I imagine the additional material has gotta help with that too!

I got L/XL shortly before the XL's started showing up and they do hold slightly better, likely for both the reasons you mention.

I actually bought some Depend pull ups last night and decided to test them out.  I'm fairly new to them, so I didn't realize that since I was aimed over the pad that it would just leak through the front.  I guess it's a good thing I was wearing a pair of "fun shorts" that were ok if they got wet.

Remember, folks.  When experimenting, it's best to take precautions to prevent a more difficult cleanup in case there's an accident while you are having an accident.