Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Goodnites coming out with new larger XL size!

7 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

Oh wow, the packaging looks fantastic! I wish Goodnites packaging looked like that when I was a teen. The old packaging with a kid on them looked like diapers (not that I minded all the time) but yeah, these are way more casual in case a friend accidentally spotted them in your closet! Woot!

I didn't mind the old packaging, but being a babyfur, babish kiddish designs are usually a plus to me lol But The new look looks good! Maybe they'd be safe from a passing glance, but still, diaper packages have that distinct poofy look they can never get rid of 😄

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon delivered them in less than 24 hours. They were packed in a Amazon box which contained the pretty much plain marked Kimberly Clark box. Looks like my GF will be in these 24/7 for a few days so

got my hands on a pack. i love them    

They have arrived in CANADA!   I spotted XLs in Walmart yesterday and I of course will be back to pick some up. They only seem to have boxes, but I'm not going to complain.    Full

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, LittleOtterPup said:

I so feel that! I'm putting off grocery shopping cause I want to be able to pickup a couple packs and want to wait for them to physically be on shelves when I go shopping xD

Same. I am waiting for them to be in stores so I can buy a single pack to make sure they fit and so I don't have to buy a big box from Amazon. I'm hoping I can fit into the XL's. My hips are a bit on the bigger side so I am hoping they stretch enough lol. 

5 hours ago, DiaperFur21 said:

Same. I am waiting for them to be in stores so I can buy a single pack to make sure they fit and so I don't have to buy a big box from Amazon. I'm hoping I can fit into the XL's. My hips are a bit on the bigger side so I am hoping they stretch enough lol. 

I'm in the same boat. I'm 6', but male so my hips don't bulge out too too much (although quarantine diet and habits certainly isn't help xD)

Fingers crossed! But I bet they're gonna fit awesome!

3 hours ago, thiswasnty said:

My local big box store is officially in the process of switching to the new sizes! They have the size L in but no XL yet. Plenty of space for it on the shelf, though!

omg! *squee*

Hearing this has totally excited! Hopefully I'll get to try some out when my friend visits this weekend!

I was lucky enough to find the XL in the 28 box at my local Walgreens yesterday. They're definitely more comfortable and absorbent, although I will admit that part of me liked the tight feeling around my special place and maybe even (gulp!) an occasional leak. I picked up the boy's version first though I might try out the girl's considering the designs are cuter (plus the girl on the packaging looks like she could easily be in college). That said, if they haven't gotten noticeably smaller than the old size, I may buy the L too.

The main thing I am wondering now is whether the sizing will change for the store brands K-C makes like the Target brand or Kroger brand. That would be a game changer, pardon the pun.

Thank you guys for the tip, I just bought some xl girls goodnites from Wallgreens.  Though I noticed on their site the XL was listed as "online purchase only" , so there might be a chance they are only sold online in the future.

As far as the fit...Im 165ibs male with 31 pants size. The girls xl fit like a normal pair of underwear with plenty of breathing room to spare. The packs only come with 9 briefs total, but I think its a fair trade considering the fit.

After checking 2 CVS’, a Target, and 2 Walgreens, I was able to find some in store over the weekend (Northeast US kinda near NYC for anyone wondering). I picked up a 9 pack of the Girls XL and they fit wonderfully (160ish lb male and about 6’’3). They hold about 1 full wetting but you could probably push it to get another half wetting after that if you’re careful (I was a bit reckless and had some minor leaks on my mattress protector along with some damp pjs 😳). I kinda wish I bought the 28 pack now, but I don’t know if I could’ve gotten into my apartment discreetly.

Thickness wise, they feel about the same as the old girls XL, which is kind of a shame. Considering the older age group these were designed for I was hoping they would hold a lot more.

Still, hopefully this paves the way for actual adult pullups with the same material/shape/design as Goodnites. I'm sure with the release of the 140ibs XL they must of noticed young adults buying their product at a higher frequency.

On 1/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m from Canada, so I probably can’t get a free sample 😕

The current ones fit me anyway, and I still have some to use up lolol. I’m just really excited for new patterns! 

Have you been able to find any information on when they're coming to Canada? I can't seem to find anything... Trying to stay patient ><

Wow, so I mentioned my local big box was in process of switching to the new sizes. And sure enough, a few days ago I spotted them. I grabbed a 9-pack of the girls' XL just to see.

They're so nice.

However, that's not what I really wanted to mention. So, when I first saw them, there were two 28-count boxes of the L and two of the XL. Since I had to stop into the store again today, I thought I would pick one up.

But the XL were gone! There was still a size L box left. The XL sold out faster!

On 3/17/2021 at 9:38 PM, zipzap09 said:

Have you been able to find any information on when they're coming to Canada? I can't seem to find anything... Trying to stay patient ><

I just saw in another forum someone mention something about them being available in Canada in August. It's not from an official source though, so it could be incorrect

On 3/21/2021 at 12:35 PM, Janiseguchi said:

It's really nice to see them making a bigger size. I might have to pick up a pack and give them a try. Though it sounds like it is going to be hard to find them. 

It seems like there's a pretty good supply of them, at least atm. They're pretty affordable too which is nice. Definitely be sure to check your Walgreens and other big box stores and you'll probably be able to find some in no time!

Guest pirate1954

Bought a package of 9 of the new XL size. I am 147 lbs, waist 32 and they fit perfectly. Under Boxer Briefs they are not noticeable. I've only tried wetting them once, and they did not leak. Will continue testing them for leaks.

10 hours ago, hp2001123 said:

What store chains have had these in stock?

I've tried several and struck out.

I've only seen the new XL's on shelves at Walgreens so far. I've seen other new sizes (L and XS) on shelves at other stores such as Walmart and CVS. This was a couple of weeks ago though so i'd imagine and hope that all stores would be more stocked up by now. But so far, Walgreens has been the only spot I've seen them.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:05 PM, LittleOtterPup said:

I've only seen the new XL's on shelves at Walgreens so far. I've seen other new sizes (L and XS) on shelves at other stores such as Walmart and CVS. This was a couple of weeks ago though so i'd imagine and hope that all stores would be more stocked up by now. But so far, Walgreens has been the only spot I've seen them.

Thanks.  Walgreens panned out - got a pack over the weekend. :)

18 hours ago, LedinWind said:

I work in a Walgreens Distribution Center and I’ve been noticing the male XL Goodnites getting pushed out pretty regularly, but I have yet to see the female XL get shipped (though I seen L and any other size get shipped). Granted, the DC is a HUGE facility so it could be being sent out in a different area. 

Hmmm, that's interesting. I saw both the boys and girls ones at my Walgreens (and of course got a pack of each lol) when I was there. But I'd imagine more boys ones get sold considering bedwetting is more common for boys maybe?

But regardless, it's nice seeing a major retailer stocking them and hearing first hand from someone bts that they're being supplied!

13 hours ago, hp2001123 said:

Thanks.  Walgreens panned out - got a pack over the weekend. 🙂

Heck ya! Glad to help out! Enjoy pamping up! 😄

On 3/29/2021 at 7:48 AM, LedinWind said:

I work in a Walgreens Distribution Center and I’ve been noticing the male XL Goodnites getting pushed out pretty regularly, but I have yet to see the female XL get shipped (though I seen L and any other size get shipped). Granted, the DC is a HUGE facility so it could be being sent out in a different area. 

I work in distribution for a different giant corp and I regularly see ABDL diapers come through and frequently regular adult diapers. Rarely baby/youth diapers and I have never once seen Goodnites pass through, for whatever reason. I think the really high volume diapers go through a different channel.

Possibly something similar going on for you.

Just wanted to vent a frustration that I've only just noticed as I go through my second pack.

The odd-numbered packs are a problem. The girls' XL flower patterns are objectively the better of the two patterns, but you only get 4 of those to 5 of the stripes.

This injustice will not stand.