Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Goodnites coming out with new larger XL size!

On 12/16/2020 at 10:31 PM, rachelkirwan said:

So these are not around in Canada just yet, but I was on the Goodnites Website and they have pads for boys, which I've never noticed before (apparently the Discreets have been discontinued?

https://www.goodnites.com/en-ca/bedwetting-products/boys/absorbent-inserts

gn_absorbent_inserts_boy01.jpg

I really wanna try those now too lol. They look like they'd be a pretty good booster potentially, but I'd have trouble trusting it if that's the only thing I were using for protection. I'm kinda curious cause, maybe it's just me, but it looks like it'd work better with female anatomy?

11 hours ago, DakotaDriver said:

I'd be excited too... Except I still won't fit in them! Damn. 

I'm not actually fat, I'm just... yeah, I'm big in most dimensions, lol. I think I'll try getting some and experimenting anyway, the XL *might* fit me if I try. Worse case scenario I cut them up and use them as booster pads. Lol.

At the very least they're worth a shot if you like Goodnites! If there's any chance of a Goodnite fitting these would be your best bet!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon delivered them in less than 24 hours. They were packed in a Amazon box which contained the pretty much plain marked Kimberly Clark box. Looks like my GF will be in these 24/7 for a few days so

got my hands on a pack. i love them    

They have arrived in CANADA!   I spotted XLs in Walmart yesterday and I of course will be back to pick some up. They only seem to have boxes, but I'm not going to complain.    Full

Posted Images

11 hours ago, diapers161 said:

I am super excited about this. I hope they're taller and more absorbent. I hope the designs are cute too. This is amazing news!

In theory if they design them identical to before, but just scaled up (so with more material and bigger), they should be taller, more absorbent, and still have the same cute designs they had before. But I guess we'll hafta wait and see once they're officially released.

1 hour ago, Will1994 said:

Does anyone know what waist the current large size goodnites fit?

According to wikipedia:

"The small/medium size is the equivalent of size 4-8 underwear (Size 8 US is 23.5in Waist)."

"The large/extra-large size is equivalent to size 8-14 underwear (Size 14 US is 27in Waist)."

However people with waists larger than 27in have fit into and worn the current L/XL size. Granted they fit a little snug and on the smaller side, but it's possible to comfortably wear them if your waist size isn't too far into the high 30s. Needles to say, a larger size will only help them fit that much more comfortably and securely for anyone's waist that's in the 30s. Chances are they'll probably have a waist size right around 30 inches, maybe even 30-32 inches!

On 12/22/2020 at 7:36 PM, Will1994 said:

Does anyone know what waist the current large size goodnites fit?

I used to be able to wear GoodNites when I had a 34 inch waist without much trouble.  They were a little shorter than I'd like and a tiny bit tight, but I could wear them mostly comfortably.  Even having a waist size in the high 30's now, I'm going to try them.

8 hours ago, tsporty1 said:

I used to be able to wear GoodNites when I had a 34 inch waist without much trouble.  They were a little shorter than I'd like and a tiny bit tight, but I could wear them mostly comfortably.  Even having a waist size in the high 30's now, I'm going to try them.

I'm in the same boat! It's been a while since I've tried them and the last time I tried them I probably had around a 32-34 inch waist. I remember them fitting fairly comfortably /well (relatively speaking) despite them being a bit on the tighter and smaller side. I'm sure my waist has gotten a lil bigger since then 😅, so I doubt they'd fit as well as they did before. But with these new increased sizes, I'm super confident and hopeful! Fingers crossed! :)

On 1/1/2021 at 10:23 PM, WetDiapers said:

Maybe a "dark mode" too, I hope. One thing I got jealous of from our UK friends is the awesome dark prints for the larger drynites.

I didn't even know those were UK only and I agree! While I generally think the more babish looking brightly colored designs are cuter, those darker designs were hecking sleek looking and I would not mind in the least bit having those designs on my pull-ups either!

I can't wait for these.  The original XLs were my first diaper.  Ahh the days of barely being old enough to drive to the drug store, pretending you were buying them for a sibling, nervously standing in line at the register while imagining the entire world was staring at you, then having to sneak them into a hiding spot once you returned home.  What a rush those times were.

Edited by hp2001123 (see edit history)
On 1/5/2021 at 2:04 PM, hp2001123 said:

I can't wait for these.  The original XLs were my first diaper.  Ahh the days of barely being old enough to drive to the drug store, pretending you were buying them for a sibling, nervously standing in line at the register while imagining the entire world was staring at you, then having to sneak them into a hiding spot once you returned home.  What a rush those times were.

Oh my god. This. I remember it vividly. It still happens sometimes. I am thin and still look really young. I still fear people can tell I am buying them for me. I'm a guy and always buy the girl goodnites. Can't tell if that helps because people are less likely to assume they are for me.. or if it hurts because it's extra embarrassing when they DO assume they're for me. lol

I'll definitely be buying these new XL goodnites in store as soon as they come out. Thank goodness for the advent of self-checkout 🙂.

12 hours ago, Omomancer said:

ooh, this is exciting! ive always wanted to use pullups but im a fat bitch and i could never find any that'd fit me. totally going to try these when i can

I'm right there with you.  I've tried on goodnites and other off brand pullups and they never fit.  But recently I've lost a lot of weight and I tried some off brand pullups called "sleepovers" and they are barely too small.  I'm hoping with more weight loss and these new larger goodnites, I'll fit into them pretty easily.  This is also why I wish companies that specialize in ABDL paraphernalia and products would make an ABDL pullup for older and bigger people.  I know bambino did, but I heard it wasn't a good product.

On 1/12/2021 at 3:06 PM, OmorashiOnna said:

I wear a Japanese brand of diapers so it's not a big deal for me. This thread actually covers the brand I use.

Apparently in Thailand, they're actually advertised to young ladies, which is nice. Makes me feel a lot more comfortable wearing them.

While they're not perfect and the older design was functionally better. I really like the design and graphics/print on Goodnites. They seem to be the only pull-up whose padding goes up all the way or nearly to the waist instead of having all that extra ruffly material. Plus I find the fact that they're made specifically for bedwetting makes them cuter for some reason xD

I do think it's awesome and love how those pull-ups are advertised though and wish we had more stuff like that here in the states. Maybe eventually we will!

On 1/12/2021 at 2:21 AM, rasec said:

Ohh can't wait to buy some goodnites I can fit in easily! I have always liked their designs and printing

This sums up the main reason why this new sizing is hecking awesome (or will be if they don't mess it up heheh)l

On 1/14/2021 at 12:07 PM, rachelkirwan said:

Anyone find these yet? I've been checking but they don't seem to be in Canada...

I was able to find a link to order a free sample. This is a link I see at https://www.goodnites.com/en-us/samples . So it might be US only but I'm not sure. If it is US only hopefully they'll exceed whatever profit it is they're expecting to get and that'll make them more confident to sell them elsewhere. It might be my own bias, but I can totally see them selling well if they make them well and they are just scaled up larger versions of their current ones.

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 4.01.07 PM.png

Edited by LittleOtterPup
made picture smaller (see edit history)
On 1/14/2021 at 12:24 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

I think the promotional sticker the OP showed said coming March 2021.....

impatiently waiting.....😏

If you're in the US, you might be able to order a sample from their website. I'm not sure when they ship out the samples though. I found a link I posted here you can allegedly order free samples at. I didn't order any samples so I can't really comment if the links work or what the ETA on the samples are.

I have the sample ordered, they only do the US apparently, and they didn't give me an estimated arrival date outside of "the coming weeks" what ever that means. Hopefully they ship discretely incase I'm not the one who gets the mail whatever day these arrive.  Will post hear and on a separate thread once I can test them.

Edited by doc133 (see edit history)
On 1/16/2021 at 4:43 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m from Canada, so I probably can’t get a free sample 😕

The current ones fit me anyway, and I still have some to use up lolol. I’m just really excited for new patterns! 

They fit you well already AND you have stash of them already! Luckyyyyy xD

I still imagine, unless your build is super duper small, the new larger ones would still fit better, right?

On 1/16/2021 at 8:41 PM, doc133 said:

I have the sample ordered, they only do the US apparently, and they didn't give me an estimated arrival date outside of "the coming weeks" what ever that means. Hopefully they ship discretely incase I'm not the one who gets the mail whatever day these arrive.  Will post hear and on a separate thread once I can test them.

The coming weeks lol I bet they're gonna try to have them sent on or not too much before the official release, but maybe you'll get them early! Regardless, free Goodnites or and diapers really, is a win-win 🙂