Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Goodnites coming out with new larger XL size!

Not sure if this has been posted here or not and I imagine many here are probably already aware, but apparently a new larger Goodnites size is being released! It's rated for 95-140lbs! I'm personally very excited for these. I prefer tape on diapers, but have always had a fondness for Goodnites and they're the only pull-ups I've tried that I like.

1.thumb.jpg.57fff0da2b5f33e638d7806a5bd72237.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.9bbedabd267385f27e1cbcf8960b1a9c.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.9e214550684d2890b922b02281c0642f.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazon delivered them in less than 24 hours. They were packed in a Amazon box which contained the pretty much plain marked Kimberly Clark box. Looks like my GF will be in these 24/7 for a few days so

got my hands on a pack. i love them    

They have arrived in CANADA!   I spotted XLs in Walmart yesterday and I of course will be back to pick some up. They only seem to have boxes, but I'm not going to complain.    Full

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, polaryoshi said:

That's awesome!!! 

Too bad I'm still really big for them 😛

I guess they are US only rn?

Well maybe you'll be able to make the new larger sizing work if you really wanted to!

From the little I've heard/gathered, this sizing is only going to be available for the US Goodnites, and not UK Drynites (at least initially). I also don't know too many details about the new sizing so I could be wrong!

• The topic was featured
8 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Well I mean the label looks like out Canadian French/English label, so I’m hopeful that it will include Canada too.....

i can squeeze into the existing ones, but I’d love to see some new patterns!! 

Hard to say for sure, but at the very least since it's also Goodnites sold in Canada (and not Drynites) hopefully that means they will be available for everyone up north too! And same, even though I haven't tried in a while, the last time I wore Goodnites they were wearable but a tight squeeze for sure. It'd be super awesome to have a nicer fitting Goodnite. Hopefully the larger padding will also better capacity too, but even if it doesn't i'll still be happy with them

8 hours ago, Kyuu said:

Ouuhh, I'm conveniently right around 140lbs too, so I am quite enticed!

I'll have to keep a lookout for these.

Thanks for sharing the news @LittleOtterPup!

No prob and happy to share! 😄 Anything to help a fellow diapee butt keep their rump crinkly! ;D

Be sure to announce when you see them on shelves! I'm definitely gonna be doing my best to keep an eye out for these too!...oh gosh, i just realized I haven't bought anything diaper related from an in person store in really long time 😧

4 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

This is exciting! Hopefully they still have cool prints and the stretchy sides! I'm not a fan of the ruffley sided adult pullups like you see at the drugstore. Maybe they'll up the absorbency too. Not that the current ones are too bad though, considering they aren't made for grown ups anyway lol

Saaaaameeee! I don't like the ruffly edges and the excess ruffly material most, if not all, adult pull-ups seem to have and use. Not to mention their absorbency really doesn't seem all that better than Goodnites either. Bigger Larger Goodnites would be all around nicer feeling cuter pull-ups which I'd be super happy with, if they upped the absorbency on top of that, that'd be A+ imo!

4 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

This absolutely makes my day! Who hasn't put on weight during COVID and the old ones were getting tight! 

Squeeeeee

I'm almost crying!

YA! Stupid covid! 😠

I'm glad it sounds like I'm not the only who was fidgeting and squeeing from excitement when I first saw the news! lol

2 hours ago, Another_Human said:

This is a godsend. Can't wait to wear these nightly. My joy is immeasurable and my day has been made. Thank you!

Happy to make your day! 🙂

I can't wait to get my hands on these too when they come out! I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high and get too excited in case P&G butchers their design. But if they truly end up being identical to the current (or older) design, just scaled up, that'll be perfect!

5 hours ago, ews21 said:

I cant wait to try these, while not the best at not leaking, I have a great fondness Goodnites as they were my first pull up

Ya, most pull-ups in general don't have anywhere near the same capacity or wicking/containment ability when compared to diapers. But of all the pull-ups available, Goodnites are some of the better more functional ones and I totally feel the same way you do. They were the first "diaper" I wore and tried so they'll always have that special connection. Plus I do think the graphics they use are cute and for some reason I find the fact they're targeted at bedwetting cute too 😅.

Plus compared to most pull-ups they also seem to have more absorbent padding that goes all the way up to the waist band versus most other pull-ups that have all that extra thin elastic frill material around the waist.

1 hour ago, rachelkirwan said:

I just realized that the new sizes should fit my hubby!!!!! They are the perfect diaper to get him into as his first diaper. Despite our having done a bunch of diaper shenanigans over the years, they have all been him indulging me and with me in a diaper, I've never got him into one... this could change.

One night, just swap out all his undies with Goodnites, then he won't have a choice! 😛 haha jk

But Goodnites are the perfect starter diaper for anyone just trying it out and getting into it. I imagine they're the "first" for a lot us here!

3 hours ago, DiaperedBoy52 said:

it would be great if they do this with Drynites too. there would finally more space for my junk 

Base on the little I've seen and heard, which may be incorrect, it looks like they're initially coming out only for Goodnites. But I could be mistaken, I don't really know too many specific details. Hopefully they're doing it for Drynites too! Euro diapee wearers need their GN's too!

On 12/7/2020 at 2:08 PM, LittleOtterPup said:

Ya, most pull-ups in general don't have anywhere near the same capacity or wicking/containment ability when compared to diapers. But of all the pull-ups available, Goodnites are some of the better more functional ones and I totally feel the same way you do. They were the first "diaper" I wore and tried so they'll always have that special connection. Plus I do think the graphics they use are cute and for some reason I find the fact they're targeted at bedwetting cute too 😅.

Plus compared to most pull-ups they also seem to have more absorbent padding that goes all the way up to the waist band versus most other pull-ups that have all that extra thin elastic frill material around the waist.

Exactly the nostalgia is a big factor but I do remember they would hold a decent sized wetting. I have tried other brands and they never have that same feel to them that goodnites have. Though the tena ones and always do come in handy some times after long holds in case of surprise accidents. But when they do come out (and I actually go ahead and get them, I wont wait to try them out.

7 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Another person who's happy about this. There aren't really any good ABDL pullups, and current 'large' Goodnites are too small (and have too little capacity) to really be suitable for fetish play unless you're really small. But a small adult like me could fit into this no problem.

Riiiiight!?!? The only ABDL pull-up I know of is the Bambino Magnifico pull-up. And it seems like every adult pull-up follows the general design of having a very small thin absorbent pad with an excess of elastic material around the waist. Granted I'm sure this is probably to make a more universal fit, but still! It's not a nice look or feel imo, plus most adult pull-ups lack cute designs! I'm probably over hyped for them, but feel these larger GN's could be a legitimate game changer for many of us xD

4 hours ago, DakotaDriver said:

I'd be excited too... Except I still won't fit in them! Damn. 

I'm not actually fat, I'm just... yeah, I'm big in most dimensions, lol. I think I'll try getting some and experimenting anyway, the XL *might* fit me if I try. Worse case scenario I cut them up and use them as booster pads. Lol.

This is where the pad comes in! Anyone with a pene try these?