Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What was the shortest time you have ever been able to hold for?

Guest K95F

I don't know exact time, but it was about 30 minutes ride and I didn't make it. And I peed right before i left home. I didn't totally peed myself, but enough, that it's considered peeing in my book, not just a leak or 2. I think that combination of nervousness, lunch and coffee and holding during the day was the reason for rapid acceleration of desperation beyond the point of no return.

I had several rapid desperation experiences during my school years. 

For the most extreme one, I was in the stage of  9/10 only after 40min after a bathroom trip and wanted to release myself immediately. But I was in a class and had to wait another 40min, fortunately without a leak. 

So the total duration is 1 hour and 20 min. 

I've had a couple experiences with going from fine to leaking in absolutely no time whatsoever.

Probably my shortest one was like a year ago. I was going to spend the day in a local park. I went pee right before I left, but after the thirty-minute drive I felt a conscious need to go again and like ten minutes later I wet my pullup. Like, not even a leak. A full on wetting. I was a bit puzzled.

Another time I was driving about eight hours to visit a friend. Just like the other time I peed before I got in the car, but I hadn't been on the road for a full hour yet when I leaked in my panties and I had to stop somewhere to go potty. I'd been sipping a fair bit of water, but I still wasn't expecting to spurt fifty minutes into the drive.

I posted a public wetting video back in late October where I pretty much completely emptied my bladder after downing a few water bottles and some tea (which I usually don't drink).  About an hour later, while attempting to set up for a re-wetting video, I completely lost control while I was filled to the brim.  Totally NOT intended, at least not yet.   I was fighting that one as hard as I could, since I really wanted to get it on film.   I think it was the tea that did me in.

There are some situations where I really can't hold it for long.

First one is after I held it till leaking. Then my bladder muscles are so worn out that shortly after I feel the need to go for the next time I'm already near the leaking point again.

The other possibility is after drinking some rather large mug of coffee or tea, maybe with some additional water. It will then take some time before I need to go, but after the first pee it will take only minutes before I can feel a light tingle in my bladder again. Then it won't be long till I really feel the urge to go again, in less than half an hour I'd say.

I often hold it for a while then, just because I refuse to go to the bathroom right again. But the need will become really urgent pretty quickly then, and I'm not able to hold it for long. I don't know exactly, but I guess it's less than two hours then before I start leaking.

Like 40 minutes I think and It was on new year's party, I remember that I drank a lot of Coke, Apple Cider, Champagne And Energy Drinks (Like any normal common Mexican New Year's Party, I don't know how you celebrate the night of December 31 in other countries but in Mexico we make a party where many family members join on a same house put music have a good delicious dinner and we have a lot of drinks like Beers, Tequila, Coke, The Traditional Apple Cider, Champagne, Energy Drinks and things like that while we dance with music and speak about our lives and our old experiences waiting the midnight to come to eat 12 grapes) so I've been drinking a lot of drinks and obviously I was constantly visiting the loo to urine and I doesn't matter anyway I was at my mom's house and the bathroom weren't a problem but the moment came that we needed to go outside to buy more drinks, snacks and candies because it finished so I, my mom and my Girlfriend went out to buy all that, the problem it's that it was new year so everything was closed and we had to go to the supermarket the case it's that obviously immediately I went out I started to needing urine so bad because all the drinks so I just thought to hold it I believed I could manage to hold it all the time until we back home and the go to the bathroom at the home but in wasn't the case I really needed to urine pretty bad and for worst it vas freezing outside because it was December and you know that cold makes it more difficult to hold it so when were getting back home my bladder was a bursting globe and I just wasn't able to keep holding anymore and suddenly I bursted out and fastly started to urine for luck I was wearing an skirt (obviously that's why the freezing affected me more because I was wearing a skirt) and I just stopped walking when I bursted out and opened my legs to not splash them and I just pee my mom and my GF we all just laughed and it was only five minutes to arrive home but I couldn't anymore I think that I was like 40 minutes since we exited home until I bursted out obviously when I arrived home I only wiped my pussy and change my wet panties

This was one of the worst and longest times I've ever peed 

I think about this fairly often and I still can't figure out where I went wrong 

I drank and ate the same amount of coffee/food I eat any other day (and took my morning pee). But on this day I had gotten through my first class and kinda felt like I had to go(9:15ish). I brushed it off since I was with friends and we had another class to get to. So then I was in my next class and knew I could make it till class was over at 10 and around 9:50 (20mins into class) I realized class was over at 10:45am and that's when I began to panic. My hands were really sweaty and I was starting to squirm a little. so at 10:20ish I got up and left class for the first time ever. I had to go to a different building to use the bathroom and I had to go so bad it didn't start right away and then it kept coming and coming and coming. I swear it was well over a minute long. 

Normally I'd pee around 6:30 or so and I'd be good until about 11/11:30am but even then it wasn't nearly as desperate as I was this time. 

In general, if I hold my pee for a very long time, I usually have to pee a couple of times in a very short time.

For example, when I was about 14/15, I was going to the sea with my family; it was a 5 hours car-travel. By the time we reached the campsite, I was absolutely desperate, so I ran to the camp toilets and peed. Right after that, no more than 15 minutes later, my sister and I headed to the beach; it was a nice walk through a pine forest, abput ten minutes long, but when we reached the beach (so at most 30 minutes later than my first pee), I needed to pee again. Not completely desperate, but quite fidgety, anyway. So, as soon as we got into the water, I peed again. But, incredibly, I had to pee again on the way back to the campsite (about an hoour later). And even more incredibly, I was more desperate than the two previous times. So desperate that I couldn't hide it, and my sister asked me if I needed to pee and if I wanted to pee in the pine forest. (I rejected the offer and managed to reach the toilets, even if i spurted a little at last).

An other time, I was about the same age, I was at school, and came back home veeery desperate (as it typically happened, since I never used the toilets at school); at home I peed, ate something and rushed to my judo training. I was late, due to the short time between school and training, so I quickly changed myself. I had just peed at home (half an hour before), but as soon as I began the training, I felt an increasing need to pee again. For those who don't know, judo is not the right sport for a desperate person, and my training was 1 hour long. I managed to hold it till the end, I ran to the toilets but I started to pee before managing to undo my kimono; I already had a large wet spot when I finally managed to take my penis out and finish to pee in the toilet.

Shortest I held was a day I did a rapid desperation challenge then had a soda as the last drink of the night. My bladder was very tired after holding all that liquid for as long as I did and the caffeine made things worse. For the next hour or two, my bladder would let me know I had to pee right then and there, then it would let go. It was great as I was protected (hence the rapid desperation) but not something I want to do that often.

I spammed in every corner that I did a 24h pee holding challenge this saturday (GO TO CHECK IT), but one thing that I spammed "less" is that for almost the ENTIRE ALL THE NEXT DAY, not just some hours, or during morning... like for the next 24hours (COINCIDENCE?!?!?) I used the bathroom for like every hour, and sometimes even less. First, I woke up TWO times during nightime, because my bladder was so tired of holding it, but the best part of it is that...

Second, on sunday afternoon at-4:50pm I peed for the 5/6th time, and just half and hour later, I NEEDED TO PEE AGAIN, I refused to go, cause f**k u bladder, "only because I've held it for almost all saturday", and I was like "oh crap, I cannot bevlieve you've done this" eventually I used the bathroom cause I really had to pee so bad at 5:40/5:45. Luckily my bladder "calmed down" right before 8:00pm,but surely it was annoying.

Back when I was in highschool, I had a couple of really close calls in calc class. It was right after lunch, and if I'd had a soda or some tea then, I would often have to pee just like half an hour in. And then after that, I often had to pee again before the class was over. I finally had a huge accident in that class after already having gone earlier during the same period once, because the professor wouldn't let me go again—that was part of why I decided to go back into diapers during school for a little while that year.

9 hours ago, Emma Bailey said:

Back when I was in highschool, I had a couple of really close calls in calc class. It was right after lunch, and if I'd had a soda or some tea then, I would often have to pee just like half an hour in. And then after that, I often had to pee again before the class was over. I finally had a huge accident in that class after already having gone earlier during the same period once, because the professor wouldn't let me go again—that was part of why I decided to go back into diapers during school for a little while that year.

Did your classmates tease you after your accident? When I peed myself in the lesson I tried to hide it but it was unpossible, there was a puddle under my chair.

4 hours ago, Lukhas said:

Did your classmates tease you after your accident? When I peed myself in the lesson I tried to hide it but it was unpossible, there was a puddle under my chair.

Yeah, a little bit. By that time I'd had more than one wetting at school, so I'm pretty sure some people called me the piss-girl or whatever, but back then I was really good at shrugging off what people thought of me. My close friends thought it was just sort of funny that I wet myself sometimes, but they didn't tease me about it (and one of them was actually into omorashi, as I learned later).

As for a puddle? Definitely. After the professor (this old, grumpy native-american guy with a boston accent) wouldn't let me go, I tried to hold it for a good fifteen minutes. Eventually I just stood up and tried to make a dash for the bathroom without his permission, but by then it was too late and I had let everything out before I was halfway across the room. Honestly, I don't actually remember how embarrassed I was by this accident—it was bad enough that I used it to get my parents to get me diapers, but not actually bad enough to leave a lasting impression or to stop me from mostly using those diapers for fun.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:37 AM, Emma Bailey said:

That was exactly what happened to me during my school days. There were some rapid desperations in the class following the lunch.  But I managed to the end of the class.

I didn't remember I drunk too much water during lunch for several experiences. I guess some foods also have diuretic effects. 

I also witnessed a classmate had to hold himself during the first class after lunch. He did drink some beers during lunch. 

(I'm male in case you don't want to read male desperation)

To this day I don't know what caused this to happen.

Years ago before I moved out of my parents house I had a rutine where I would wake up get dressed and then go to the bathroom. Never had a problem with this until suddenly for a few months when I would stand up after my alarm went of I would have a strong urge to pee. And I mean strong to the point of wanting to do a dance but I couldn't because of how early it was and barely anything came out when i finaly made it I mean we'er talking about 5oz (147ml). But the quickest one was when I stood up and felt it about to come out from 0% - 100% desperation I pinched it immediatly and tried to get my pants on (I slept bottomless) but as soon as I let go to pull my pant up I leaked a few good spurts and barely managed to stop. I then quietly rushed to the bathroom to pee but I had to return to my room after to change my underware I knew they were to wet to dry out over time.