Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Sims as an irl fantasy

Guest hallie

So today I’ve been thinking about something i used to do while playing the sims. I did it as a kid with the sims 2, and then again with the sims 4 in more recent years.

For anyone unfamiliar with the game, it’s a life simulator. You create a ‘sim’ (a character) and you can get them a family, buy a house, go to work etc. (it’s actually a lot less mundane than my description of it lol)

You can do anything you want with your sim really... you have complete control. Of everything. Including their bladder. There’s stats in the bottom corner with a little bar that shows how long they have before they can’t hold it anymore. As someone who’s had this kink since they were a kid, this was definitely... an outlet. For as long as I’ve played I’d get rid of their toilet, or removed their bathroom door, watching them struggle as they try to go to the bathroom and can’t. Sometimes I’d have them with other sims too, and they’d hold themselves and do a desperate dance before losing control, completely soaking themselves making a huge puddle on the floor, mortified as the other sim watches this all unfold.

So now i have a current fantasy of bringing this into real life with a partner, forbidding them from using the bathroom, and not allowing exceptions like the shower/bath/sink/bottle or cup Etc. They’d have no choice but to hold it until they absolutely can’t anymore- watching that unfold would be incredible. It would be all fun and games until they’re leaking and panicking and have the realisation that they have to make a choice between soaking their clothes or removing them to reduce mess. There’s gonna be a puddle no matter what though 😅 

Bargaining with them would be so fun. They way they’d assure me they can hold it, blushing when i remind them they’ll have to give in eventually- it’s cute.

Joining in would be fun too! Making it a competition seeing who makes it the longest.

Or imagine them making it to bedtime, only losing control once their mind is at rest and their will power is gone to sleep. Feeling the warm puddle spread beneath me and hearing their little relived whimpers before they wake up and realise- adorable 🤤

Now this a well written idea and I do agree, sims was certainly a gateway for me enjoying this kink as well! And i do get your fantasy, if with a few tweaks and from the otherside, with someone banning a sub from going to the toilet and saying that the choice is to either hold or go somewhere naughty/embarrassing (Eg outside, puppy pads, childs potty ect). To see someone bursting and trying to work out which is better is a treat, and I do agree, the soft whimpers and moans of relief coupled with a hiss is the best!

On 12/5/2020 at 3:41 AM, MelodySeeker said:

go somewhere naughty/embarrassing (Eg outside, puppy pads, childs potty ect).

Yes to all of that !! That’s such a good element to add to this, the choice of using puppy pads is cute i like that 🤤

I have heard of a somewhat similar thing that did the rounds of youtube for a little bit. It was called the Sims irl challenge or something like that. What you would do is observe your sim on its autonomy mode for an in game day, and then spend a day doing whatever that sim does. Eat when they do, sleep when they do, use the toilet when they do, pee your pants when they do etc.

It could be put into a ‘kinkier’ concept of you were to follow it in the sense of ‘can only owe when my sim does’ so you are forced to hold it. Or if your sim happens too pee their pants then... you know what to do.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:06 AM, hallie said:

So now i have a current fantasy of bringing this into real life with a partner, forbidding them from using the bathroom, and not allowing exceptions like the shower/bath/sink/bottle or cup Etc. They’d have no choice but to hold it until they absolutely can’t anymore- watching that unfold would be incredible. It would be all fun and games until they’re leaking and panicking and have the realisation that they have to make a choice between soaking their clothes or removing them to reduce mess. There’s gonna be a puddle no matter what though 😅 

Bargaining with them would be so fun. They way they’d assure me they can hold it, blushing when i remind them they’ll have to give in eventually- it’s cute.

Joining in would be fun too! Making it a competition seeing who makes it the longest.

I like this idea too! This kind of "irl sims" game with a submissive partner could be incredibly hot.