Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Texting While Wet

Have you ever exchanged texts with someone while you were wet or messy and gotten a huge turn on from that? Just now I was texting with a girl in one of my classes who I'm really close with and kind of have a crush on. I was wearing a pair of wet panties during the exchange and I got really turned on by the thought that she had no idea that I was only wearing a bra and freshly peed panties while we were texting. 

All the time! I love that! there are certain people that I talk to online and someone just make me extremely horny, but some of them make me want to pee and then I like to tell them I need to pee but they don't ever play along with me very much and that kind of makes me sad because they don't know how much I'm willing to do just to release my bladder especially if it makes them hot.

Works for me when the other person knows.  Maybe they'll say, "You're a big boy.  You can wait."  Or 3 minutes after I get back, "If you had to go bad, it's time for a double void.  You better go make sure you're finished."  Or I didn't say I needed a bathroom.  But we decided to meet at a mall.  They add, "Remember to pee before leaving home."  Likely because last time I arrived needing to rush to the restroom.

On 12/7/2020 at 1:15 AM, SoggyShorts said:

I used to have a girlfriend who lived a long way away.  I would spend an hour or more on the phone with her at night.  I'd usually start out dry, but I'd soak my pants before the call was over, just because I had to pee and didn't have any reason not to.

She had no idea.

The fact that the person you're talking to has no idea is such a turn on for me. I love doing this when i'm on a call

15 hours ago, DiaperedGuy said:

I’ve been doing this a lot lately. Either peeing myself while texting or while on a Skype or Zoom meeting. 

I wish I had the confidence for this! I've had one time so far where I got myself to a point where I had an accident during one, but I've had enough bad experiences with accidents at work that I got flustered and had to excuse myself to clean up.

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2020 at 4:55 AM, DiaperedGuy said:

I’ve been doing this a lot lately. Either peeing myself while texting or while on a Skype or Zoom meeting. 

I did this a few weeks ago during an all day video conference.

It was a really hot thing to do. Sitting there, becoming increasingly full, holding myself and squirming a little, then leaking uncontrollably and sitting in my wet pants while talking to people who can't see this.