Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Couldn't Hold It, Twice. Pics.

Guest Arou32

I simply couldn't do anything about it! It just started coming hard! I had two energy drinks and two Gatorades both of which go through me very fast. I was driving to my next destination wearing some padding which was already swollen and wet to the point of leaking a little especially since I was sitting. As the urge hit again, I thought no big deal, I should be able to make it to my destination and change before I peed. I didn't want to leak anymore than I already had which was barely noticeable. As I'm driving the pressure built extremely quickly and I started to squirm quite a bit. I was only about 5 minutes away from my destination. Trying not to speed, I started rubbing and pressing on the soaked squishy padding. It helped slightly but the pressure continued to build. When I arrived, I grabbed a full on tab diaper and a booster knowing I was going to pee a lot! I hurried to the bathroom as fast as I could holding myself and squirming like crazy. Standing up pushed me beyond desperate instantly. I still wanted to try to get changed before I went so I could enjoy the feeling of going in my fresh diaper. I got the the bathroom and could barley throw my pants down and remove the soaked padding. I grabbed for the new diaper and started opening it squeezing my legs together as tightly as I could. At this point I attempted to spread my legs enough to get the diaper between them and boom! There was simply no more holding it. I peed like a fire hose for about 3 seconds and somehow regained control. I definitely still had to go badly but released enough pressure to put the fresh diaper and the booster on. I now felt safe and wanted to hold again till I lost control for the second time since it felt so great. All the new padding felt very good against me. I went back to the car and started working on the laptop a bit. Of course it didn't take long for the urge to get very strong again. I chugged a bunch more Gatorade and tried to focus. A while later I knew I wasn't going to last much longer so I decided to stand up and walk around. As I did, the desperate feeling was back. I walked as much as I could but I soon had to stop, I tried again to cross my legs and hold myself but it didn't work. I was soaking the padding and couldn't do anything about it. It felt awesome! The padding quickly swelled with warm liquid and began to press on my penis more and more which felt great too. At this point I decided to just completely relax and let it all come out. The flow slowed as I continued to relax but lasted for what seemed like forever. It felt incredible and so very relaxing and relieving. I got pretty aroused because of this and just stayed there for quite a while while my body shuttered a bit in the blissful release. This was probably my best wetting so far. I'm now in this huge bulge of warm wetness which feels great. I can barely walk though lol!20201203_130716.thumb.jpg.111f7a10e3cdfd3d8f4bbafc8a5f2c41.jpg20201203_130742.thumb.jpg.3054ab2ad5be423d0e2709a65f5e736d.jpg20201203_130716.thumb.jpg.111f7a10e3cdfd3d8f4bbafc8a5f2c41.jpg20201203_130653.thumb.jpg.c8cb6b146688745f0fd01e49a77ae636.jpg20201203_130653.thumb.jpg.c8cb6b146688745f0fd01e49a77ae636.jpg20201203_130653.thumb.jpg.c8cb6b146688745f0fd01e49a77ae636.jpg

• 2 weeks later...