Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Secretly Diapered friends?

Does anyone here have any stories of discovering someone you knew or someone like a coworker or classmate wearing diapers of any kind? I'm interested to know.

Me personally? Sadly, no. No one I know irl even knows I have this kink. I dont even have any stories of friends wetting themselves.. the only people I know wet themselves at my school is me in like 1st and maybe 2nd grade. 

Given that I live in an apartment building with mostly senior citizens, yes.  When someone receives a sampler package and doesn't like the product, they leave the unused diapers or pullups on the exchange table.  So not very secret.  

A few teen diaper wearers feel nervous and out themselves on YouTube.  That way they no longer worry about being caught.

14 hours ago, NocturnaI said:

Does anyone here have any stories of discovering someone you knew or someone like a coworker or classmate wearing diapers of any kind? I'm interested to know.

Me personally? Sadly, no. No one I know irl even knows I have this kink. I dont even have any stories of friends wetting themselves.. the only people I know wet themselves at my school is me in like 1st and maybe 2nd grade. 

story of my life

except the 1st and 2nd grade wetting part. i didn't had those either 

Nope, everyone I've known and met in a non-abdl context, as far as I know, doesn't wear. I've made lots of babyfur and diaperfur friends so we already knew we were all diapered from the get go, so by no means were they secretly diapered. I've come out to a couple of my friends about it so I guess on their end, they found out I was secretly diapered lol. But so far, I have yet to find out any friends or anyone I know wears.

The school I went to for elementary school from kindergarten through third grade had khaki skirts as the school uniform for girls, and they would often fold up in a way that revealed our undies. There was one girl I sometimes talked to who wore diapers from kindergarten through the first half of second grade. The boys teased her a lot. They teased me too, but then again, they'd tease anyone who didn't wear plain white panties.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

When I was younger, I wore diapers more for bedwetting. I wear them a lot more now for stress incontinence that's developed. My cousin at one point found diapers in my bag when I was at my lake and she was there visiting. I told her I liked how they felt and that I mostly only wore them from need, since it wasn't anything that felt too revealing to say. She told me she would sometimes still put on a pullup because she thought they were comfortable, which made me really red to hear. I never forgot that, but we never talked more about it after that.

Fast forward to now, probably approaching 10 years later. She's an adult in a dorm in college now. I saw her recently since my mom bought something from her for a fundraiser. This event is important and very coincidental for finding what I found next.

After getting another good refresher with her and seeing what her room looked like, a few weeks later I stumbled on a video posted to YouTube of a girl messing a store brand pullup. She was clearly on an upper floor of a building with a big window looking outside with a busy city beneath. The girl in this video just happens to turn around at the camera without obscuring her face, and my brain instantly recognizes her. Like, there's no way it isn't her, and the building interior fits the one I saw her in.

I don't really want to bring it up with her, even though she clearly uploaded it somewhere herself, but it's really weird seeing she kept that affinity and experimented even further with it. Nice knowing I'm not the only one though, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2021 at 4:13 PM, mewzy148 said:

When I was younger, I wore diapers more for bedwetting. I wear them a lot more now for stress incontinence that's developed. My cousin at one point found diapers in my bag when I was at my lake and she was there visiting. I told her I liked how they felt and that I mostly only wore them from need, since it wasn't anything that felt too revealing to say. She told me she would sometimes still put on a pullup because she thought they were comfortable, which made me really red to hear. I never forgot that, but we never talked more about it after that.

Fast forward to now, probably approaching 10 years later. She's an adult in a dorm in college now. I saw her recently since my mom bought something from her for a fundraiser. This event is important and very coincidental for finding what I found next.

After getting another good refresher with her and seeing what her room looked like, a few weeks later I stumbled on a video posted to YouTube of a girl messing a store brand pullup. She was clearly on an upper floor of a building with a big window looking outside with a busy city beneath. The girl in this video just happens to turn around at the camera without obscuring her face, and my brain instantly recognizes her. Like, there's no way it isn't her, and the building interior fits the one I saw her in.

I don't really want to bring it up with her, even though she clearly uploaded it somewhere herself, but it's really weird seeing she kept that affinity and experimented even further with it. Nice knowing I'm not the only one though, haha.

Which video on YouTube ? 

I had a crush on a girl my freshman year of hs. We were kinda friends and sometimes hung out and she once asked me to buy her a pacifier, which I think was like a candy raver thing. But she opened it up right then and used it.

She was close friends with my later girlfriend in junior or senior year and said girlfriend was revealing secrets one time and told me that this girl was in fact a bedwetter and when I was crushing on her was still wearing goodnites to bed. Blew my mind. That gf was very much into regression and, had it existed at the time, likely would have been considered a little. I never did go as far as diapers with her but did get her footie pajamas, a bottle, etc. And there was lots and lots of baby talking. I'm sure she would have done diapers but I was terrified.