Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tickling

I had an omo romance with my best friend Lisa for a while. Though the romance faded, we are still best friends. 

Lisa liked to get tickled. She always said: "Surrendering completely to helpless laughter and total loss of bladder control is really liberating and even kind of ecstatic."

Anyone else have experiences with tickling or being tickled by an omo partner?

On 12/1/2020 at 9:47 AM, dirtyoldman said:

I had an omo romance with my best friend Lisa for a while. Though the romance faded, we are still best friends. 

Lisa liked to get tickled. She always said: "Surrendering completely to helpless laughter and total loss of bladder control is really liberating and even kind of ecstatic."

Anyone else have experiences with tickling or being tickled by an omo partner?

I'd love to have someone who'd let me do that. Since she's still your best friend, do you ever still do that?

On 12/1/2020 at 9:41 PM, Anna B said:

Not tickled by an omo partner, but when I was in primary school one of my friends discovered that if she tickled me mercilessly enough I was likely to wet myself a bit. I don't think she'd set out to make that happen, but once it had happened that time she made sure to cause it on a few more ocassions later.

How did you feel about that, did you mind much? Did you stay friends?

13 hours ago, trekkie said:

How did you feel about that, did you mind much? Did you stay friends?

I was embarrassed, but also kind of strangely excited. (my desperation fetish started pretty young) I didn't really mind her seeing, but I was just anxious for her not to do it in front of other friends. She actually did, and I did wet a little, but with great determination managed to control it quickly enough that it didn't result in an obvious wet patch. And yes, we did stay friends. I've never been the type to hold a grudge at the drop of a hat.

Definably a fantasy to experience it myself, interesting form of forced loss of control resulting in wetness. 

I made my childhood friend wet himself when I was a kid, was definably a experience I enjoyed a lot. I got wet a little from his shorts and remember it feeling so warm. Their was no shame and he went home, got clean cloths and came back to play like nothing happened. was way too young to sexualize it but intriguing none the less.

also had a cute neighbor girl we hung out with when we were older who had laugh accidents often, like word tickling 😉

I'd love to have someone who'd let me do that. Since she's still your best friend, do you ever still do that?

That was supposed to be in quotes, but the quote feature isn't working.

Lisa just doesn't do relationships anymore, so we are best friends and travel the world together, but it is no longer sexual. We always had a great time when I tickled her, there were maybe four or five incidents. She usually wore jeans, flooded them about three times, and there were a couple of times that I tickled her when she was wearing other things, I especially remember one incident when she was wearing an obscenely short denim skirt with white cotton panties.

My "big squeeze" for omo these days is Pamela, whom I have mentioned in a number of posts. I tickle her sometimes, but I don't get the feeling it's her favorite thing. She's more into public desperation, followed by a not very accidental accident. She likes to skirt the hard edges of the fetish, having a staged accident in semi-public places where she might possibly -- but not very likely -- be seen by others. She is a bit of an exhibitionist and has been known to answer the front door for the Fed-Ex man while wearing only panties and bra. Her exhibitionism kind of spills (bad pun) over into omo, which is another topic I want to post about -- omo exhibitionsim. I especially remember one allergy attack of sneezing that Pamela had while we were sitting in a public park. She was wearing large size cargo shorts over white nylon granny panties. There weren't very many people in the park, but it is possible that a few people may have seen her. 

What I loved about tickling Lisa was her joyous laughter. I don't really get turned on by women who are humiliated and crying in shame. I like joy.

On 12/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, WBxx said:

I remember begging my sister to stop tickling or I’d wet my pants.  Once she went to far with the resulting pee stain halfway down my legs before she stopped.

I had the opposite experience; I was tickling my sister, when she suddenly put her hands on her crotch and screamed to stop, that she was going to pee herself. I stopped and she rushed to the bathroom, but when she she came out, she had a small wet patch on her leggings. She wasn't mad at me, lucklily.. we were maybe 15 (me) and 14 (her) y.o.

Yes; not in an omo context (intentionally) though I'd like to at some point. My bf snuck up behind me and tickled my sides and I leaked a bit into my panties. 

He and I kinda tease each other in silly ways like this though, and I fully trust him. But, because I've had people tickle me in the past without my consent, and not stopping when I've asked, doing it more actively and in an omo context is something I'd have to build up to. 

I am an extremely ticklish person, and what's worse is that I kinda squeak when I get tickled, especially if I'm caught off-guard. In a relationship/bedroom scenario, with someone I trust, I don't mind this being exploited. But I don't like revealing my ticklishness to most people because they take advantage of it. 

Sorry, but English is not my main language, and I use a translator to comment.  Luckily I have had several experiences with tickling, and like you, I had a very close friend with whom I had some of those experiences, one of those anecdotes I have already told her, in short, she and I were alone, and she had  The urge to piss and as it was common to tickle us, I took the opportunity and managed to get her to wet her pants a bit before letting her go to the bathroom.

I had already had another similar experience with her before, only that time she managed to hold on, and she got to the bathroom on time, her bladder is one of the strongest I've ever seen, we never had a holding contest, but I could assure you that she could easily beat me