Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Article describes real accident.

3 hours ago, Beastman said:

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/judge-accused-ignoring-lawyer-urgent-pleas-for-bathroom-break/6EkGjaKfeP2mrSPMUoqzVL/

I wonder why she had to go so badly before asking that she couldnt wait another 20 minutes.. Maybe she has a health issue.. 

she looks relatively young now. And this was 5 years ago. It could easily have just been caffeine and one missed opportunity before trial. 

3 hours ago, Beastman said:

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/judge-accused-ignoring-lawyer-urgent-pleas-for-bathroom-break/6EkGjaKfeP2mrSPMUoqzVL/

I wonder why she had to go so badly before asking that she couldnt wait another 20 minutes..

the judge definitely looks like someone who would enjoy denying bathroom breaks. Looks like someone Id love to be denied by too.   She actually checked the seat for urine afterwards.

I remember reading this one  a while back. Even as a straight dude that finds these kinds of things extremely hot (in the right time and place, that not being one of them), I can't help but feel for her! There's no hiding that one... The sterile silence of the courtroom being interrupted by the unmistakable splashing of piss pouring on to the carpet of the courtroom floor.... I know we're all in to this kind of stuff but man, publishing it right in the news? Kind of a dick move I'd say. Ruthless! I hope she's doing okay after all that.

15 hours ago, jboarder64L said:

I remember reading this one  a while back. Even as a straight dude that finds these kinds of things extremely hot (in the right time and place, that not being one of them), I can't help but feel for her! There's no hiding that one... The sterile silence of the courtroom being interrupted by the unmistakable splashing of piss pouring on to the carpet of the courtroom floor.... I know we're all in to this kind of stuff but man, publishing it right in the news? Kind of a dick move I'd say. Ruthless! I hope she's doing okay after all that.

Never thought about the sound lolol.  But she’s actually doing really well, owns her own law firm now. The conspiracy theorists in me says maybe she did all that on purpose to somehow help with her defense case (The judge said she checked the chair for wetness) 😂

16 minutes ago, Altiat said:

Never thought about the sound lolol.  But she’s actually doing really well, owns her own law firm now. The conspiracy theorists in me says maybe she did all that on purpose to somehow help with her defense case (The judge said she checked the chair for wetness) 😂

Maybe she’s smarter than we think 😂 That’s cool though. I just know in that kind of job she would more than likely be working with all those people again in her career probably sooner than later (unless she packed up and moved away lol) 

I think the judge was lying when she said she "inspected the chair for wetness", that young lawyer definitely wet. There's no way anyone would want a story like this to be the first thing that pops up when someone googles their name!

As humiliating as I imagine it was it's also one of the hottest scenarios I've heard of, completely unplanned and forced public wettings always make me really horny.

Yeah, this is the perfect combination of a scenario that's really hot and that I'd love to roleplay, but that just be completely humiliating for the actual person and that I wouldn't want anyone to actually go through. I've had something like this happen to me a couple of times, and trust me that it isn't actually all that hot in the moment, especially when you know it could actually hurt your job.

On 12/1/2020 at 1:29 AM, Beastman said:

I wonder why she had to go so badly before asking that she couldnt wait another 20 minutes.. Maybe she has a health issue.. 

If she had a long-term issue then I expect she would wear a nappy, particularly in a job like that when such situations could easily arise.

She could have had a bladder infection or something, that meant she didn't know she wouldn't be able to hold it until the situation actually arose...