Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale I did a mischief today in my snowpants...

17 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Mmmm funnnn! I love snowpants wetting and this was a great read....made even more impressive by your dedication with adding all the s’s! 

Thanks! It was a fun little adventure! I’m just realizing now that I could have just typed it up on my phone but that may not have been too ideal either😆 I just got home and ate dinner quick and now I’m seeing all my typos but I was still pretty excited about it and wanted tell you guys about my little adventure! I’ll have to go back and doctor it up a bit but I’m glad you enjoyed it!!

@jboarder64L. WOW!  This story combined with the pics you posted was a great way to start my day.  Older skipants tend to loose their waterproof abilities so I guess I am not surprised you had leakage.  I am sure the light grey color did not help you any. LOL. Depending on how much I have layered under my snowpants I agree it can be like wetting a diaper.  If you end up holding and wetting the next time you go boarding I am sure there will be many on this site interested in reading about that adventure.

@snow pantsYeah, that makes sense. The matching coat I have actually got retired for that very reason. The outer shell started to get a softer feel to it as it lost it’s waterproofing. Hence the reason the skipants were also retired since they didn’t look right with my new coat lol. If I can find some good waterproof, insulated ski pants, I could see myself getting up to more mischief sometime lol. We will see! Glad you liked it!

Awesome story. I love wetting in the outdoors away from people. Did the layers of clothes press against your vagina? If so, how did that feel when you peed? Sorry if thats too much of a question, just turns me on and sounds like a blast.

21 minutes ago, Snowpants said:

Raining now but it is supposed to turn to snow in a few hours.  Looks like I will have a great morning wearing and wetting my snowbibs tomorrow.  If that is the case I'll be sure to share the story.

It's similar weather here too. I was in my Carhartt work bibs all week at work and they were definitely tempting! Keep us posted!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 12:03 PM, Snowpants said:

Raining now but it is supposed to turn to snow in a few hours.  Looks like I will have a great morning wearing and wetting my snowbibs tomorrow.  If that is the case I'll be sure to share the story.

it was raining the other night and it was the perfect cover for getting your snowpants wet both inside and out.  it was foggy and rainy. almost nobody was out because it was cold and wet, so i had a chance to put on my snowpants and boots and walk around the neighbourhood. i was already a little full from before and as i was slipping my snowpants on, i could feel the pressure when i bent over. but before i went outside, i topped up with a little water and brought a bottle of water along.  i stepped out and the rain was coming down pretty good, my snowpants are a year old and have been through many wettings and washes, but they were waterproof enough to bead the water up.

there was some snow from the days before but the warmer night melted some of it and made puddles everywhere.  i started walking and splashed in the occasional puddle, getting the outside a little wet and muddy and paused every now and then to take a sip from my bottle.  i could feel it building and the rain was still coming down. i looked down and my snowpants looked great, shiny and wet on the outside (and soon to be on the inside). i walked some more and was feeling more and more desperate.  i reached the park and i sat down at the bench.  my snowpants are just a hair small around the waist.  its great since it fits and looks great especially while doing things standing up but sitting down makes them squeeze in a little, enough to catch me by surprise in this case and make a spurt.  the first spurt surprised me, which made me give a bigger spurt into my snowpants!  i settled down on the bench, enjoying the new warmth inside and was excited when i looked down and saw my snowpants so wet from the rain. the rain was coming down more and the snowpants was starting to get a little wet from the outside.  i had been sitting for a while now and the bench was only getting colder.  i shivered a little from the bench and the wind and it reminded me of the time i went skiing and how the lift had to make an sudden stop and thats when i lost control. it started as a little spurt but once it came out, i couldnt stop it. i let go and it must have felt like minutes, but i just kept peeing.  the seat of my snowpants were now completely soaked and i could feel a bit of it coming down my legs.  i tried to space my legs out apart so not as much pee would get into my boots, but it wasnt really working.  all that moving just sloshed a little more pee down my legs.  and then it hit me,  how was i going to get up and go home without it flooding down my legs and into my boots?  it was going to happen anyways, so i stood up and felt the warmth rush down my legs.  most of it made it into my boots but a bit got out and i could see it dripping at the bottom of the legs and onto my boots.  those snowpants have never felt better.  i sat back down and just sat there for a bit, enjoying the warmth and wet and i started drinking from my bottle to fill back up for the trip back. i moved the flap aside to check on my zipper and saw it was quite wet and a few drops made it out.  all those minutes of peeing right at the zipper must have been enough to force a bit outside. just then, i felt a shorter and weaker urge come on, so i just let go naturally, rewetting my snowpants.  i felt the warmth spread across and down my pants. 

i got up and started heading back.  i looked down at the bench and saw a mark where i had been sitting.  i made stops along the way and took the long way back.  i wanted to get in one more wetting. i was almost home when i felt another urge come on.  my snowpants were getting colder from the wind and thats when i shivered and let out a spurt by accident.  i know its hard to stop once you start, so i crossed my legs and made my way over to the side where i bent down and pretended to pick at something on the ground.  i let go and slowly felt the seat of my snowpants get warm and heavy again.  this wasnt anywhere as desperate as before, it was more of a relaxed flow.  i shifted forward as i got back up and felt all of it run down my legs and into my boots again. it was like walking in a puddle the whole way back. 

im back inside undressing and had my snowpants halfway down when i felt just a tiny surge.  what the hell, its already soaked inside and out at this point. so i pulled my snowpants back up and did up the zipper and button again and cupped the crotch from the outside and peed in my snowpants for the last time that night. 

6 hours ago, wetsnowpants said:

it was raining the other night and it was the perfect cover for getting your snowpants wet both inside and out.  it was foggy and rainy. almost nobody was out because it was cold and wet, so i had a chance to put on my snowpants and boots and walk around the neighbourhood. i was already a little full from before and as i was slipping my snowpants on, i could feel the pressure when i bent over. but before i went outside, i topped up with a little water and brought a bottle of water along.  i stepped out and the rain was coming down pretty good, my snowpants are a year old and have been through many wettings and washes, but they were waterproof enough to bead the water up.

there was some snow from the days before but the warmer night melted some of it and made puddles everywhere.  i started walking and splashed in the occasional puddle, getting the outside a little wet and muddy and paused every now and then to take a sip from my bottle.  i could feel it building and the rain was still coming down. i looked down and my snowpants looked great, shiny and wet on the outside (and soon to be on the inside). i walked some more and was feeling more and more desperate.  i reached the park and i sat down at the bench.  my snowpants are just a hair small around the waist.  its great since it fits and looks great especially while doing things standing up but sitting down makes them squeeze in a little, enough to catch me by surprise in this case and make a spurt.  the first spurt surprised me, which made me give a bigger spurt into my snowpants!  i settled down on the bench, enjoying the new warmth inside and was excited when i looked down and saw my snowpants so wet from the rain. the rain was coming down more and the snowpants was starting to get a little wet from the outside.  i had been sitting for a while now and the bench was only getting colder.  i shivered a little from the bench and the wind and it reminded me of the time i went skiing and how the lift had to make an sudden stop and thats when i lost control. it started as a little spurt but once it came out, i couldnt stop it. i let go and it must have felt like minutes, but i just kept peeing.  the seat of my snowpants were now completely soaked and i could feel a bit of it coming down my legs.  i tried to space my legs out apart so not as much pee would get into my boots, but it wasnt really working.  all that moving just sloshed a little more pee down my legs.  and then it hit me,  how was i going to get up and go home without it flooding down my legs and into my boots?  it was going to happen anyways, so i stood up and felt the warmth rush down my legs.  most of it made it into my boots but a bit got out and i could see it dripping at the bottom of the legs and onto my boots.  those snowpants have never felt better.  i sat back down and just sat there for a bit, enjoying the warmth and wet and i started drinking from my bottle to fill back up for the trip back. i moved the flap aside to check on my zipper and saw it was quite wet and a few drops made it out.  all those minutes of peeing right at the zipper must have been enough to force a bit outside. just then, i felt a shorter and weaker urge come on, so i just let go naturally, rewetting my snowpants.  i felt the warmth spread across and down my pants. 

i got up and started heading back.  i looked down at the bench and saw a mark where i had been sitting.  i made stops along the way and took the long way back.  i wanted to get in one more wetting. i was almost home when i felt another urge come on.  my snowpants were getting colder from the wind and thats when i shivered and let out a spurt by accident.  i know its hard to stop once you start, so i crossed my legs and made my way over to the side where i bent down and pretended to pick at something on the ground.  i let go and slowly felt the seat of my snowpants get warm and heavy again.  this wasnt anywhere as desperate as before, it was more of a relaxed flow.  i shifted forward as i got back up and felt all of it run down my legs and into my boots again. it was like walking in a puddle the whole way back. 

im back inside undressing and had my snowpants halfway down when i felt just a tiny surge.  what the hell, its already soaked inside and out at this point. so i pulled my snowpants back up and did up the zipper and button again and cupped the crotch from the outside and peed in my snowpants for the last time that night. 

Loved every word of that, particularly reading it on a warm, sticky summer's night in Sydney. A long way from snowpants ...

• 2 weeks later...