Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Shark is making 3d images - Taking requests

Hey all!

So, I cant draw for the life of me. But, I've always been interested in making omorashi art. I started with the sims but always felt so limited by what was possible. With the help of an amazing community member @omorashidotorg I've been able to start making content using a program called Daz3d. I uploaded my first comic to the gallery!

The main reason I'm posting this however is that I am taking requests.

Some general guidelines - I'll do my best to make requests happen on time since I'm on a break from school but renders take time so- please be patient.

Only pee please. No messing or diapers.

I am limited by resources available for Daz3d so, the more general the better. For example, if you ask for a specific anime character, it probably cant happen. However, if you ask for a busty blond needing a piss at an office, I can do that.

You can either DM me requests or post them here.

Anyway that's it! Let me know what you think of the first "comic" I posted and if you have any requests! Thanks!

-The Shark

So this is what the other side feels like, interesting :P

Since I'm too lazy to finish my own requests, let alone doing something just for fun, how about you make a piece about 2 friends, close enough to pee together after succumbing to their desperation ?

Maybe behind some bushes, maybe in a semi-public place... something along those lines. Always loved that motif.

9 minutes ago, omorashidotorg said:

So this is what the other side feels like, interesting 😛

Since I'm too lazy to finish my own requests, let alone doing something just for fun, how about you make a piece about 2 friends, close enough to pee together after succumbing to their desperation ?

Maybe behind some bushes, maybe in a semi-public place... something along those lines. Always loved that motif.

ohhhh I love that idea! I'll see what I can do!

On 11/30/2020 at 3:09 PM, omorashidotorg said:

So this is what the other side feels like, interesting 😛

On 11/30/2020 at 9:30 AM, mipmixer said:

Oh hey, you're back and better then ever! Still love to do the request we DMd about.

Ask and ye shall receive! I sort of combined the two requests here and made a 2 friend sleepover holding contest comic I think both of you may like. I think I'm going to expand on these two characters a bit more and do a behind the bush style pee at some point. I also fulfilled a private DM request using Elise making her wet the bed so, enjoy that!

In this update I also included a little short comic about a schoolgirl who is denied the toilet and another club wetting, this time staring Veronica. I hope you all enjoy!

Currenlty I'm working on Desplover99'9s request but feel free to drop any other ideas below!

8 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

Could you please make Lucy (Nyu) The Diclonius From Elfen Lied Being Really Pretty Bad Desperate And Then Peeing Herself, Please I Promise You I'm Gonna Love You For Ever If You Do It, You Don't Know How Much I Would Like An Image Like That, I'd Pit It Immediately On The Screen Of My Phone.

that would be incredible, the scene from the first chapter where lucy urinates on the floor of kota's house immediately came to mind

Oh these are excellent 3D renders, I'm always very impressed by these types of images and these are top notch!

For a request, I'd love to see 2 or 3 girls (Alex from the Sleepover or Veronica come to mind) forcing one of the girls to wet themselves, either by holding them back or tying them to a chair until they wet themselves, and then have the other girls wet themselves when the victim turns the tables on them.

• 3 weeks later...

I added a bunch today! Merry Christmas!

On 12/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, mipmixer said:

Super great! I really liked the one with the bedwetting girl (love stories where they won't admit to themselves that they have a problem). How about my idea with the business meeting next?

I added your idea about the business meeting. I really couldn't figure out any dialog so the text is blank BUT there's a desk view and under desk view for the scene!

On 12/8/2020 at 3:21 PM, johnnyzboyz said:

Can you make larger wet patches? Would love to see Alex from the sleepover soak a pair of pants. Maybe out of fear seeing a spider.

The teacher story should hopefully be right up your alley!

On 12/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, ValentinaRosas said:

Could you please make Lucy (Nyu) The Diclonius From Elfen Lied Being Really Pretty Bad Desperate And Then Peeing Herself, Please I Promise You I'm Gonna Love You For Ever If You Do It, You Don't Know How Much I Would Like An Image Like That, I'd Pit It Immediately On The Screen Of My Phone.

I did my best to try and make someone who sorta looked like lucy? It wasnt great but I did my best here!

On 12/8/2020 at 2:50 PM, randomrobot007 said:

How about 2 or 3 desperate ladies waiting outside a porta potty

Done! Hope you like it!

I have another comic almost done involving Elise from a previous comic being grounded over her last wetting, just need to edit it together so stay tuned!

After that I'm thinking of working on the suggestion by @kyrieelleison14  about girls holding back one to make them wet themselves and a fear wetting scene as well as a boyfriend hogging the bathroom scene. Let me know if you guys have any other requests I can attempt to make!

-The Shark