Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female "I couldn't hold it any longer, so much pee"

2 hours ago, slycat said:

I always think the peeing into those long boots would just suck.  A mess, they would stink, and it would be uncomfortable.  I wear orthotics in my shoes, no I almost never wet with shoes on.

Not really a problem just wash them out very well with clean water turn upside down and air dry or if winter time or colder days stuff with old dry paper or and old dry towel take this out when just about dry if the boots are 100% leather clean well on the out side with good cream leather cleaner when dry! No smell if washed out well and air dried and then cleaned well all over the outside. Why I know is my late wife was big in to the equestrian world in her late teens she groomed for a very well known UK 3 day event rider who on cross-country day very much daunted and scared of  those hug fences they had to try to jump! She got so nervous she sometime peed her jodhpurs and boots just before the off! Yes that really is true! She always made out it was sweat when she looked a bit damp down there but as my wife said I never new anyone to sweat so much as you had to empty it out of your boots! It was the grooms job to sort these out wet things out! Plus my wife loved weeing in her own long ridding  boots admittedly she had an old pair and would not do it say in a pair of brand new ones that could cost up to £300 back then. I find boot wetting very sexy to this day. Not sure about this one mind I hope some one did a good clean up job here! Personally would rather see it done out side than on  a gym floor, but that's just me even more so with some nice boots and riding tights or jodhpurs on we don't see enough of those cloths getting wet for me! Kev