Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Can a man hold endless a bursting bladder by jerking off and having an erected dick???

I had just learned that when a man has his dick stood up they cannot pee and also that when they jerk off they have on his anatomy a vas deferens that when they're about to eyaculate his urethra blocks preventing his pee to come out, so my question to you guys its that if when you have a really bursting bladder, having to pee soooo bad at the verge of your resistance only seconds away of peeing your brief can you hold it anyway for endless just constantly jerking off and keeping your memeber erected? I mean altought your bladder comes to its limits can you hold your pee forever just jerking you off and keeping an erection??? damn if that's true you guys have an avantage over girls becuase when our pussy its litarally bursting we don't have something to prevent our pee to gush than our resistance.

Edited by ValentinaRosas (see edit history)
2 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

I had just learned that when a man has his dick stood up they cannot pee and also that when they jerk off they have on his anatomy a vas deferens that when they're about to eyaculate his urethra blocks preventing his pee to come out, so my question to you guys its that if when you have a really bursting bladder, having to pee soooo bad at the verge of your resistance only seconds away of peeing your brief can you hold it anyway for endless just constantly jerking off and keeping your memeber erected? I mean altought your bladder comes to its limits can you hold your pee forever just jerking you off and keeping an erection??? damn if that's true you guys have an avantage over girls becuase when our pussy its litarally bursting we don't have something to prevent our pee to gush than our resistance.

It's difficult for me to pee when I'm hard, so I would try to give myself an erection to put off/take my mind off peeing. I did this once on a long car ride I had planned out, I wore a diaper and had a towel underneath me in case of leakage. What ended up happening, is that my body's need to pee would over power my erection. So I end up getting flaccid enough to release urine.

You say it's an advantage, but I envy that women can pee and orgasm at the same time. Plus trying to pee immediately after I've came is work. I have to tilt my body in just the right way to get the flow going, and my prostate is still engorged, so you gotta bear down pretty hard to get the flow going. For this reason, I try not to masturbate on a full bladder anymore.

3 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

I had just learned that when a man has his dick stood up they cannot pee and also that when they jerk off they have on his anatomy a vas deferens that when they're about to eyaculate his urethra blocks preventing his pee to come out

Well, both these things are true only partially. First, it's not impossible to pee with a hard on. It is indeed difficult, but very possible to do, at least with a slow stream. Second, something in the urethra (I don't remember what it is) really blocks pee moments before and during ejaculation, but only for this very short time. It's not a long term thing that can last minutes, only a few seconds. And third, when man's bladder gets so full that it really hurts badly, it's more difficult to keep a hard on because terrible pain in bladder is kind of a 'boner killer'.

As a conclusion, it may sound like a fun fantasy, but no, biology made our body 'idiot proof' to certain extent so we don't kill ourselves that easy, as a result men can't hold endless bursting bladder just by jerking off.

Yea I agree with the others. It is difficult but not totally impossible to pee with a full erection. Nature has created a valve that blocks urine flow when we are about to ejaculate, to prevent urine from contaminating the sperm that may be trying to impregnate our partner.

I do remember waking up in the morning, with a morning wood, desperate to pee.  It was difficult to start the flow and even more so to aim. I actually had to push it out , regardless of how full I was. 

Masturbating when painfully full with pain and pressure in from my bladder and in my dick is not that pleasurable. In fact the pain in my penis is distracting, making it difficult to stay hard, and keep stroking something that already hurts.

Unless we are in private, other than our partner, having a hard on let alone jerking off is generally unacceptable. So, it is not a way to avoid the embarrassment of wetting.

I have squeezed my dick, put it between my legs and crossed them together tightly or both, and pee danced to try to hold it in, but never jerked off as a last resort.

When I am about to lose control and my entire shaft is throbbing from the intense pressure of all the pee I have been holding, my penis does puff up a bit. I think this is just my urethra expanding for the impending flood, but it is not the same as an erection.

So while it is difficult to pee with an erection maintaining a hard on to hold in our pee is not really an option., for me anyway. 

Well guess I never put it that much to the test, but I have had full erections on super full bladders (talking real amount of pain here) and never leaked in that state. I imagine it might eventually back up into your kidneys (it has to go somewhere afterall) which can be very dangerous. Not something that should ever be played around with. I have taken super long pees where it will start off soft and finish hard due to the relief, meanwhile the stream slows down to an on and off trickle where I have to keep pushing...you know those ones where you are standing there for 5 minutes and people assume you are playing with yourself lol

16 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

Я только что узнал, что когда у мужчины встает член, он не может пописать, а также что когда он дрочит, у него на анатомии есть семявыносящий проток, который, когда они собираются эякулировать, блокирует его мочеиспускательный канал, препятствуя выходу мочи, так что мой вопрос к вам, ребята, заключается в том, что если когда у вас действительно лопается мочевой пузырь, вам приходится писать оооочень плохо на грани вашего сопротивления, можете ли вы держать его в любом случае бесконечно, просто постоянно дроча и держа свой член поднятым? Я имею в виду, что ваш мочевой пузырь подходит к своим пределам, можете ли вы удерживать свою мочу вечно, просто дроча и сохраняя эрекцию??? черт, если это правда, у вас, ребята, есть Авантаж над девушками, потому что, когда наша киска литарально разрывается, у нас нет ничего, чтобы предотвратить нашу мочу, чтобы выплеснуть, чем наше сопротивление.

Por lo tanto, el chico primero debe orinar en la ropa y luego masturbarse.

When i hold to the point where my bladder is rock hard bursting i can hold it back when erect but any time I'm not flexing my urethra shut it is slowly leaking out or spurting. When hard and masturbating with a truly bursting bladder, it still leaks or spurts out but not as much as if i was doing nothing. When I'm that full and my bladder actually hurts, if i don't do anything then it's basically leaking out. If wasn't erect it would be a bursting stream. That's 11/10 bursting with plenty of fluids drank enough to still be filling the bladder therefore leaking almost endlessly when not letting it go.

As mentioned above, there is a "valve" in the male urethra that closes the entrance to the bladder when having sex to prevent semen going into the bladder, but its effectiveness varies.  For most of us it's a factor only when we are close to ejaculation.  When I was a teen I found that masturbation helped me to hold longer, but not for very long.  Once I ejaculated, the ability to hold my pee decreased a lot, so one might say that a minute after cumming I'd be going.  

On 11/28/2020 at 4:54 PM, SpaceWonderer said:

Well, both these things are true only partially. First, it's not impossible to pee with a hard on. It is indeed difficult, but very possible to do, at least with a slow stream. Second, something in the urethra (I don't remember what it is) really blocks pee moments before and during ejaculation, but only for this very short time. It's not a long term thing that can last minutes, only a few seconds. And third, when man's bladder gets so full that it really hurts badly, it's more difficult to keep a hard on because terrible pain in bladder is kind of a 'boner killer'.

As a conclusion, it may sound like a fun fantasy, but no, biology made our body 'idiot proof' to certain extent so we don't kill ourselves that easy, as a result men can't hold endless bursting bladder just by jerking off.

Good sooo sexy to heard that full bladder it's hard painful

On 11/28/2020 at 5:23 PM, wettingman said:

Yea I agree with the others. It is difficult but not totally impossible to pee with a full erection. Nature has created a valve that blocks urine flow when we are about to ejaculate, to prevent urine from contaminating the sperm that may be trying to impregnate our partner.

I do remember waking up in the morning, with a morning wood, desperate to pee.  It was difficult to start the flow and even more so to aim. I actually had to push it out , regardless of how full I was. 

Masturbating when painfully full with pain and pressure in from my bladder and in my dick is not that pleasurable. In fact the pain in my penis is distracting, making it difficult to stay hard, and keep stroking something that already hurts.

Unless we are in private, other than our partner, having a hard on let alone jerking off is generally unacceptable. So, it is not a way to avoid the embarrassment of wetting.

I have squeezed my dick, put it between my legs and crossed them together tightly or both, and pee danced to try to hold it in, but never jerked off as a last resort.

When I am about to lose control and my entire shaft is throbbing from the intense pressure of all the pee I have been holding, my penis does puff up a bit. I think this is just my urethra expanding for the impending flood, but it is not the same as an erection.

So while it is difficult to pee with an erection maintaining a hard on to hold in our pee is not really an option., for me anyway. 

Sooo sexy I actually would Like to see you squeezing tour penis in a last effort to hold it

It's funny, because I thought before that everyone had that kind of block that prevents you from peeing during sex/masturbation/orgasm, because that's how it works for me - and i'm a woman. Now i've learned that it's supposed to be a male thing. But still, I can hold longer if i masturbate, and desperation usually disappears for a while after orgasm or if i'm very horny.  Only if i'm really bursting i can leak a little bit when relaxing right after coming. I've learned to wet myself when being aroused, cause how could i not be, but still, if i'm very horny and in a sexual situation i seem to be able to hold forever.

I have urinated with my penis erect twice and I loved it, it was involuntary, it is true that while it is erect the urine output is blocked, but if the bladder is at maximum even if it is erect, you can urinate on it.

the sensation is fantastic, it is a fusion of excitement, pain, adrenaline and fever. the first drops are accompanied by precum to feel the moment

It does make it more difficult to hold when hard, I can say that for sure. However, when my bladder is almost at its bursting point, almost nothing can keep me hard. It seems that the urge to pee overrules whatever has me getting hard. I also find that, yes edging does help, but if I go to far and cum, I will pee very shortly after I cum.

That is just my experience. 

One of my warmest solo orgasm experiences I ever had was pushing that boundary for myself. I was having a wet midnight escapade, altered and dreamy, but lucid, not drunk.

Ive gotten to know my body pretty well and when I push my physical capabilities and have the space, I can experience temporary incontinence, definably a "urge" type of incontinence where I feel nothing and then ALL OF A SUDDEN i get desperate and know piss is gonna fly... Luckily I have my tight pants on so im not pissing on the walls 😉

One night, I was real horny while experiencing the lovely bodily sensation and had protection on my bed and was really delving into some videos from all the omo enthusiasts. 

I was taking my time.... I started to get desperate and the urge was way strong but I was harder than usual, the pain, fantasy and ecstasy i was delicately edging.

I can force myself to piss while hard, but its more like little spurts. Ive loved my body and fetish enough to train myself that way.

This time though, the pain and my true "temporary" incontinece was like a dance, a lullaby of a orgasm too sweet slumber.

Ive hit that state before and cum.... then relax into what I want to do with my bladder contents.

This time though was different..... I was edging myself so hard but softly to make it last, full bladder and weak control.

this time though, in mid stroke....... I felt my dick go completely limp in my lubed hand while extremely aroused, and just empty my bladder onto myself and my "protected" bed... It was such a primal bodily function that just had to happen!

moral of the story.... I really put my best effort into going endlessly and I know my body enough to know I wasn't going to hurt myself... but to feel myself go completely limp and open the firehydrant in mid "self-care" was incredible...

I made myself orgasm so hard sitting in my warm puddle, my toes tingled, my nerves went off!

Male sexuality can be so deep, culturally I think were taught not to be so in touch with it.

Hope hope u enjoyed the read

• 3 weeks later...