Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Padded Experience

Somedays ago I was reading some experiences on Padded section, so I wanted to share with you one I had on propose, that day I wanted to make something great, you know. So, I planned a great holding, I bought a depend diaper bag from low cut from those which are the more similar to a normal panty and also, I bought a 22 cm (8.5 Inches) incontinence pad also from depend that it´s like the sanitary pad ladies use on our period but for incontinence

So it was a Saturday and after the noon meal which I usually had around 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm, I started to drink water like crazy I started drinking one glass every 10 minutes, so in 1 hour and 30 minutes I’ve drunk 8 glasses of water which it’s around 2 liters, so when I drank the 8th glass of water I went outside to make the supermarket, once I arrived to La Comer which it’s a Mexican supermarket stores chain similar to Walmart; before being bought by Soriana it was my favorite place to supply my week pantry

So when I arrived to La Comer I was desperate so I made the super and while I was making it I started to be really uncomfortable so I started to wriggling and move around because of the pee uncomfortableness. I bought sugar, milk, chocomilk dust, ice cream, bread, soups, meats, etc. All you buy on a super such as food, hygiene things, sweet things for the whim, etc.

After maybe 30-40 minutes buying for the week pantry I went to the pharmacy to buy my medicine (I’m not sick but I bought Aluminum Hydroxide for my stomach sourness, pills for migraine because I constantly suffer from migraines, hormones pills for preventing me to get pregnant, Syncol for my menstrual cramps and Quetiapine that it’s a pill for sleeping who it’s safer that clonazepam and diazepam on long using) and there was a long line from maybe 20 people, at that moment I was no able of avoiding dancing so I was trying to dance the less visible possible but I was dancing because at that point I really needed to go soooo bad.

When I finally finished on the drug store I was literally bursting so I rushed to the row for checking out and payment and again there was a looong line because it was Saturday on afternoon, there was maybe 15 people before me.

When it was only 4 people before me, they all had realized that I was bursting for pissing because at that point it was impossible for me to be quiet and I was fully wriggling and squirming and also I was stomping with my converse tennis so they told me to past first in order I can go to pee, so I passed to the checking I paid everything and ran to the bathroom, I ran because at that point I was literally afraid of having a pee gush scape and be noticeable because I didn’t had my diaper on, before leaving my home I took two diapers and two incontinence pads and put them on my hand bag, so I ran to the bathroom and for luck there was a lot of stalls available so I jump and got in on, I hurriedly raised my skirt and without taking my panties I started to desperately grabbing my pussy and moving my legs like crazy, I didn’t lost time so I take out from my back one pad and one diaper, I took out my panties and put it on my hand bag, I put the pad and inside the diaper I put the pad on the crotch area

After putting on my diaper and pad I went out of the supermarket, put all the things I bought on my car and you know me I put apart 1 liter coke (yeeeeesss my 1 liter coke, you know me I love coke and always when I wanna get desperate I use coke because it has really nice flavor, which natural water doesn’t it’s refreshing, I like the burning sensation when you drink it cold and the bobbles of gas make a little bit burning on your mouth, besides if you really drink it fast it would considerably fill your bladder in a no long time because of the caffeine and the sugar it has)

So I let my car on the super parking lot and just walked away, I arrived to a near small and hidden park and I started to rub my pussy across my skirt (I was wearing a pink wide open skirt that was a little bit, maybe as 8 centimeters [over 3 inches) over my knees which has some undulated details from above to below [ruffled undulated skirt], a polo blouse with horizontal lines, a light pink line and then a gray line, pink socks and white/pink converse tennis) so I was rubbing my pussy because I was pretty desperate, I drank the last coke of the bottle and throw the bottle on the trash can, I promise you I needed to go pee like hell, I could be without moving from one side to another my legs hitting the floor with my tennis and crossing and uncrossing my legs all while I was sat on the park, as I was making force to hold my urine I tensed all my body and I lifted myself from the bench, as it was an small park (a neighborhood park) there was only me and a young couple sat behind me and the people that was walking on the sidewalk, so nobody could see what was doing

I lifted my skirt from the waist part and I saw my cushioned and corrugated diaper, then I lifted my diaper too and saw my pussy I give it away a kiss and covered again the diaper and my skirt I really was blushed because of having to hold my overfull bladder, I lifted my polo blouse and I softly massaged the bulge that was on my low belly because of my bladder then I felt that some drips of piss came out from my pussy then a little small squirt that was fastly absorbed by my diaper, I was on the limit so I walked away of the park

While walking I had to slowly walk trying to not apart as much my legs one from  each other while stepping because my pee hole was about to open like when the strong wind of a great tornado opens a window furiously my both legs were so tense while stepping and I was using all my muscles to tense my crotch area and trying to contain the urine without using my hand or without dancing I walked like I had fresh concrete on my panties and the concrete was turning hard (I doesn’t had panties I was wearing only my diaper without panties) constantly clenching my fists and my toes, I was trying to simulate and smiling face like nothing was happen but it was so hard all the effort I was making to keep my urine inside had to be reflected anyhow so I had a face like I was walking barefoot on fire carbon.

In that way I couldn’t get so far, I arrived to a subway train station (metro) and I started to think myself on the exclusive area of women (The subway of Mexico City has an exclusive area for women and children which the most times are two or three wagons sometimes in the front of the train or other on the tail of the train depending the line, also we in the BRT Bus the first articulated unit of the BRT it’s exclusively for women and also we had an special City Buses called “Atenea” [Athenea] that only can be aborded by women) so I started to imagine myself fully surrounded by a lot of women and peeing in front of them without they noticing what was happening so I turned aroused, it cost me a lot getting down the stairs in the way I was walking which I described you when I finally ended going down stairs my pussy started to drip on the diaper, a lady saw me the way I was walking and how it cost me to walk down upstairs and I think she though I had a problem cause she closed to me and asked me if she could get me, at the time she was asking me that the drips turned into a spurt of pee, I tried to stand and hold and keep closed my peephole, I answered her that no, I was okay and I didn’t need help and when I answered that a second spurt came out from my pussy so I tensed even more to try to hold and she told me if I was sure I didn’t need help and I say yes hoping she to get away soon and try to get to the train because I couldn’t hold it anymore and I wasn’t able to grab my pussy, so she get away and I tried to get to the train but it was impossible to keep holding my urine until the exclusive area, I didn’t get yet to the ticket machine that gives you entrance to the train I was after around 3-4 spurts I intermittent started urning, I mean after 3-4 spurts of pee I started to fully urine for around 5 seconds, I stood myself because I couldn’t continue walking I held it around 2 seconds and again I started full urinating for  second time again around 5-6 seconds, held it another 2 seconds and again I started full pissing for 5-6 seconds and I felt how the diaper was starting to fill up, I didn’t want to pee there, I wanted to get to the exclusive area and pee there but my bladder couldn’t hold my urine anymore, my poor bladder couldn’t stand any longer

So I open my pee hole and started to release my urine, if I didn’t do it I wouldn’t be able to stand and hold it to the exclusive area so I urinated around the half of my bladder and I felt an incredible relief for finally emptying my bladder but at the half I had to stop, it cost me a looooot to close back at the half my peephole, it didn’t want to close. So I closed and as I had emptied the half of my bladder I was able to stand a little more.

I went to the ladies room and took out my pad and diaper, both were so damped by my urine I throw them on the trash can and I put on the second diaper and the second pad which were dry of course, so I get to the train and got into the exclusive area the half bladder I emptied recovered so fast and in around 15 minutes it was full bursting again and dancing, I was seated with my legs strongly closed after another 10 minutes my bladder was aching like hell I couldn’t stand anymore the suffering and the uncomfortableness of holding my urine so I stood up, other woman sat on my seat and I started to little by little releasing my urine, I don’t know if you feel the same as me but when you have an ultra-bursting bladder and a aching pussy and you start releasing your urine little by little instead of fully open your pee hole feels like heaven, it feels so close to an orgasm, the pleasure sensation o release a little bit pee from your bursting bladder, and then the agony of having to close your pee hole again and hold your urine and then again release it and again close your pee hole although your instinct tells you to allow all your pee to come out.

So I started to piss little by little feeling so pretty good, anyway I wasn’t so far of losing control unvoluntary. So I keep little by little releasing all my pee and filling my diaper, my pussy started to tickle as when someone tickles your feet. My pussy started to tickle and I almost had an orgasm and because of the pretty good feeling I loosen my muscles and started to full peeing, the gush of pee was so thick and it hurriedly filled all my diaper (depend diapers had so good references and they said that depend diapers are so good and it can hold a long, etc. I’ve never used it and it was my first time I use them and was tasting it so I was trusted that it could hold) so I loosen all my muscles and started fully piss, I’m not sure if it’s that but I think that I was peeing as fast that the diaper couldn’t absorb the urine fast enough so my diaper fastly filled and it started to overflow and the urine started to overflow on the sides, on the folds which are on the crotch. The urine started to overflow for there and fall to the train floor so when I realized I came back to hold it, but once I hold it started to ache and burn like hell so I released again and again it overflows my diaper and the urine fell on the train floor so I started peeing releasing 3-4 seconds spurts. When I released enough and came to an station I ran out of the train, all the women realized and they were staring at my so I ran, get to the bathroom and without taking out my diaper I started peeing and danm it felt so good to finally pee without having to stop, my diaper overflowed but I was sat down on the toilet, the warmness of the urine felt so good surrounding my pussy.

Once I ended up peeing I sighed on relief, took out my diaper with the pad inside and they both were really wet, I throw them on the trash can, wiped my pussy form the urine took out my panties from my bag and put them on, I went back to the super and there was my car where I left it, I got on it and just drove home.

These are the pictures of the diapers and the pads I used.

7501943419544-00-CH1200Wx1200H.jpg

femeninehome.jpg

Edited by ValentinaRosas (see edit history)
On 28/11/2020 at 12:42, ValentinaRosas said:

Hace unos días estaba leyendo algunas experiencias en la sección Padded, así que quería compartir contigo una que tenía en propuesta, ese día quería hacer algo genial, ya sabes. Entonces, planeé una gran sujeción, compré una bolsa de pañales dependiente de corte bajo de las que son más parecidas a una braguita normal y además, compré una compresa de incontinencia de 22 cm (8,5 pulgadas) también de depend que es como las toallas sanitarias que usan las mujeres en nuestro período pero para la incontinencia

Así que era sábado y después de la comida del mediodía, que solía tomar alrededor de las 2:00 p.m. y las 3:00 p.m., comencé a beber agua como loco. Comencé a beber un vaso cada 10 minutos, así que en 1 hora y 30 minutos me ' he bebido 8 vasos de agua, que es alrededor de 2 litros, así que cuando me bebí el 8 º vaso de agua que salió de la casa para hacer el supermercado, una vez que llegué a la Comer, que es una cadena de supermercados mexicanos cadena similares a Walmart; antes de ser comprado por Soriana era mi lugar favorito para abastecer mi despensa semanal

Así que cuando llegué a La Comer estaba desesperado así que hice el super y mientras lo hacía comencé a sentirme muy incómodo, así que comencé a retorcerme y moverme por la incomodidad del pis. Compré azúcar, leche, polvo de leche de chocolate, helados, pan, sopas, carnes, etc. Todo lo que compras en un super como comida, cosas de higiene, cosas dulces por capricho, etc.

Después de tal vez 30-40 minutos comprando para la despensa de la semana, fui a la farmacia a comprar mi medicina (no estoy enferma pero compré hidróxido de aluminio para la acidez de mi estómago, pastillas para la migraña porque constantemente sufro de migrañas, pastillas de hormonas para prevenir que me quedara embarazada, Syncol para mis cólicos menstruales y Quetiapina que es una pastilla para dormir quién es más seguro que el clonazepam y el diazepam en uso prolongado) y había una larga cola de quizás 20 personas, en ese momento no podía evitar bailar así que estaba tratando de bailar lo menos visible posible, pero estaba bailando porque en ese momento realmente necesitaba ir tan mal.

Cuando finalmente terminé en la farmacia, estaba literalmente a reventar, así que corrí a la fila para pagar y pagar y nuevamente había una fila muy larga porque era sábado por la tarde, tal vez había 15 personas antes que yo.

Cuando solo había 4 personas antes que yo, todos se habían dado cuenta de que estaba a punto de orinar porque en ese momento era imposible para mí estar callado y me estaba retorciendo y retorciéndome completamente y también estaba pisando fuerte con mi tenis converse, así que dijeron. yo pasé primero para poder ir a hacer pipí, así que pasé a la cuenta corriente, pagué todo y corrí al baño, corrí porque en ese momento tenía literalmente miedo de tener un escape de pipí y ser notorio porque no lo hice ' Como tenía mi pañal puesto, antes de salir de casa tomé dos pañales y dos compresas para incontinencia y las puse en mi bolso de mano, así que corrí al baño y para suerte había muchos puestos disponibles, así que salté y me subí, Me apresuré a levantarme la falda y sin quitarme las bragas comencé a agarrar desesperadamente mi coño y mover mis piernas como loca,No perdí tiempo así que saqué de mi espalda una toalla sanitaria y un pañal, saqué mis bragas y las puse en mi bolso de mano, puse la toalla y dentro del pañal coloqué la toalla en la zona de la entrepierna

Después de ponerme el pañal y la compresa salí del supermercado, puse todas las cosas que compré en mi auto y ya sabes que aparté 1 litro de coca (yeeeeesss mi 1 litro de coca, ya sabes que me encanta la coca y siempre quiero desesperarme, uso coca porque tiene un sabor muy agradable, el agua natural no es refrescante, me gusta la sensación de ardor cuando la bebes fría y las burbujas de gas te queman un poco la boca, además de si realmente beberlo rápido llenaría considerablemente tu vejiga en poco tiempo por la cafeína y el azúcar que tiene)

Así que dejé mi auto en el súper estacionamiento y me alejé, llegué a un parque casi pequeño y escondido y comencé a frotar mi coño a través de mi falda (estaba usando una falda rosa abierta que era un poco, tal vez como 8 centímetros [más de 3 pulgadas) sobre mis rodillas, que tiene algunos detalles ondulados de arriba a abajo [falda ondulada con volantes], una blusa polo con líneas horizontales, una línea rosa claro y luego una línea gris, calcetines rosas y converse blanco / rosa tenis) así que me frotaba el coño porque estaba bastante desesperada, me bebí la última coca de la botella y la tiré a la basura, te prometo que necesitaba hacer pipí como el infierno, podría estar sin moverme de un lado a otro mis piernas golpeando el piso con mi tenis y cruzando y descruzando mis piernas todo mientras estaba sentado en el parque,mientras hacía fuerza para retener la orina tensé todo el cuerpo y me levanté del banco, ya que era un parque pequeño (un parque de barrio) solo estaba yo y una pareja joven sentada detrás de mí y la gente que caminaba en la acera, para que nadie pudiera ver lo que estaba haciendo

Levanté mi falda de la parte de la cintura y vi mi pañal acolchado y corrugado, luego levanté mi pañal también y vi mi chocho me lo di un beso y volví a tapar el pañal y mi falda realmente me sonrojé por tener que sujetar mi vejiga demasiado llena, me levanté la blusa de polo y masajeé suavemente el bulto que estaba en mi bajo vientre debido a mi vejiga, luego sentí que algunas gotas de orina salían de mi coño y luego un pequeño chorro que fue absorbido rápidamente por mi pañal , Estaba al límite, así que me fui del parque

Mientras caminaba tuve que caminar lentamente tratando de no separar tanto mis piernas una de la   otra mientras caminaba porque mi orificio para orinar estaba a punto de abrirse como cuando el fuerte viento de un gran tornado abre una ventana furiosamente mis dos piernas estaban tan tensas mientras caminaba y estaba usando todos mis músculos para tensar el área de mi entrepierna y tratando de contener la orina sin usar mi mano o sin bailar Caminé como si tuviera concreto fresco en mis bragas y el concreto se estaba poniendo duro (no tenía bragas, estaba usando solo mi pañal sin bragas) apretando constantemente los puños y los dedos de los pies, estaba tratando de simular una cara sonriente como si no hubiera pasado nada, pero era tan difícil que todo el esfuerzo que estaba haciendo para mantener mi orina adentro tenía que reflejarse de todos modos, así que Tenía una cara como si caminara descalzo sobre carbón de fuego.

De esa manera no pude llegar tan lejos, llegué a una estación de tren subterráneo (metro) y comencé a pensarme en el área exclusiva de mujeres (El metro de la Ciudad de México tiene un área exclusiva para mujeres y niños que más Los tiempos son dos o tres vagones a veces en la parte delantera del tren u otros en la cola del tren dependiendo de la línea, también nosotros en el BRT Bus la primera unidad articulada del BRT es exclusivamente para mujeres y también teníamos un City Buses especial llamada “Atenea” [Athenea] que solo puede ser aborrecida por mujeres) así que comencé a imaginarme completamente rodeada de muchas mujeres y meando frente a ellas sin que se dieran cuenta de lo que estaba pasando así que me excité, me costó mucho bajando las escaleras en la forma en que caminaba, lo cual te describí cuando finalmente terminé de bajar las escaleras mi coño comenzó a gotear en el pañal,una señora me vio por la forma en que caminaba y cómo me costó bajar las escaleras y creo que ella pensó que yo tenía un problema porque se cerró y me preguntó si podía conseguirme, en ese momento me estaba preguntando que el los goteos se convirtieron en un chorro de orina, traté de pararme y sostener y mantener cerrada mi mirilla, le respondí que no, que estaba bien y que no necesitaba ayuda y cuando respondí que un segundo chorro salió de mi coño así que Me tensé aún más para tratar de sostenerme y ella me dijo que si estaba seguro de que no necesitaba ayuda y le dije que sí con la esperanza de que se fuera pronto y tratara de llegar al tren porque no podía sostenerlo más y no estaba. No pude agarrar mi coño, así que ella se escapó y traté de llegar al tren pero fue imposible seguir reteniendo mi orina hasta la zona exclusiva,Todavía no llegué a la máquina expendedora de boletos que te da la entrada al tren. Después de alrededor de 3-4 chorros, comencé a orinar intermitentemente, quiero decir, después de 3-4 chorros de pipí, comencé a orinar por completo durante unos 5 segundos. me puse de pie porque no podía seguir caminando Lo sostuve alrededor de 2 segundos y nuevamente comencé a orinar por completo durante  la segunda vez de nuevo alrededor de 5-6 segundos, lo sostuve otros 2 segundos y nuevamente comencé a orinar por completo durante 5-6 segundos y sentí cómo el pañal comenzaba a llenarse, no quería orinar allí, quería ponerme al área exclusiva y orinar allí, pero mi vejiga ya no podía contener mi orina, mi pobre vejiga no podía soportar más

Entonces abrí mi orificio para orinar y comencé a liberar mi orina, si no lo hacía no podría pararme y sostenerla en el área exclusiva, así que oriné alrededor de la mitad de mi vejiga y sentí un alivio increíble. por finalmente vaciar mi vejiga pero en la mitad tuve que parar, me costó muuuucho cerrar la mitad de mi mirilla, no quería cerrar. Así que cerré y como había vaciado la mitad de mi vejiga pude estar un poco más de pie.

Fui al baño de mujeres y saqué mi toalla sanitaria y mi pañal, ambos estaban tan empapados por mi orina que los tiré a la basura y me puse el segundo pañal y la segunda toalla que estaban secos, por supuesto, así que llegué a la entrené y me metí en el área exclusiva la mitad de la vejiga que vacié se recuperó tan rápido y en unos 15 minutos estaba llena de nuevo y bailando, estaba sentado con las piernas fuertemente cerradas después de otros 10 minutos me dolía la vejiga como el infierno no podía Aguanto más el sufrimiento y la incomodidad de retener mi orina entonces me puse de pie, otra mujer se sentó en mi asiento y comencé a soltar mi orina poco a poco, no sé si sientes lo mismo que yo pero cuando tienes un vejiga ultra-explosiva y un coño adolorido y comienzas a liberar tu orina poco a poco en lugar de abrir completamente tu orificio para orinar se siente como el cielo,se siente tan cerca de un orgasmo, la sensación de placer de liberar un poco de orina de la vejiga reventada, y luego la agonía de tener que cerrar el orificio de la orina nuevamente y retener la orina y luego liberarla y cerrar nuevamente el orificio de la orina aunque tu instinto te dice que permitas que salga todo tu pipí.

Así que comencé a orinar poco a poco sintiéndome muy bien, de todos modos no estaba tan lejos de perder el control involuntariamente. Así que poco a poco sigo soltando todo mi pipí y llenando mi pañal, mi coño comenzó a hacer cosquillas como cuando alguien te hace cosquillas en los pies. Mi coño comenzó a hacer cosquillas y casi tuve un orgasmo y debido a la muy buena sensación aflojé mis músculos y comencé a orinar por completo, el chorro de pipí era tan espeso y apresuradamente llenó todo mi pañal (depende que los pañales tuvieran tan buenas referencias y Dijeron que los pañales dependientes son muy buenos y pueden aguantar mucho tiempo, etc. Nunca los usé y era la primera vez que los usaba y lo estaba probando, así que confiaban en que podía sostener), así que aflojé todos mis músculos y comenzó a orinar completamente, No estoy seguro de si es eso, pero creo que estaba orinando tan rápido que el pañal no podía absorber la orina lo suficientemente rápido, por lo que mi pañal se llenó rápidamente y comenzó a desbordarse y la orina comenzó a desbordarse en los lados, en el pliegues que se encuentran en la entrepierna. La orina comenzó a desbordarse por allí y caer al piso del tren, así que cuando me di cuenta volví para sostenerla, pero una vez que la sostuve comenzó a doler y arder como el infierno, así que solté una y otra vez, se desbordó mi pañal y la orina cayó. en el piso del tren, así que comencé a orinar liberando chorros de 3-4 segundos. Cuando solté lo suficiente y llegué a una estación salí corriendo del tren, todas las mujeres se dieron cuenta y estaban mirándome así que corrí, llegué al baño y sin sacar mi pañal comencé a orinar y danm se sentía tan bien finalmente mear sin tener que parar,

Una vez que terminé de orinar suspiré de alivio, saqué mi pañal con la almohadilla adentro y ambos estaban muy mojados, los tiré a la basura, me limpié el coño de la orina, saqué mis bragas de mi bolso y me las puse. , Volví al súper y allí estaba mi auto donde lo dejé, me subí y simplemente manejé a casa.

Estas son las fotos de los pañales y las toallas sanitarias que usé.

7501943419544-00-CH1200Wx1200H.jpg

casa femenina.jpg

Excellent story, I loved your whole story, you described it in such a detailed way, it must have been exciting to pee in the women's train car, I ended up a bit horny after reading you

Wonderful story thank you for sharing.

If you are looking for a more full bladder type release  without leaking that you can buy in stores, always and tena are good choices but can leak if you empty fully into them. If you want something you can wet a few times, tena and north shore both make those types of diapers and they work well. Though I am not sure what work best in Mexico