Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale retiring my old mattress

I had to change my old mattress, because it was too old, so i thought to try how it feels to wet it unprotected.

when i tried to wet the bed on purpose allways i took care to protect it so it doesn't get damaged, and allways i wet a little.

this time i decided to make it big, and started drinking water before going to bed.  when i was really desperate i went to try to sleep.  obviously i didn't sleep at all, and when i was really bursting, i just relaxed laying on my side.  i started slowly peeing while felling the warmth. it was great and got really soaked, until i heard some dripping noise..... oops, i peed so much that the pee was dripping to the floor trhough the mattress 😛 .  fortunately my floor can be cleaned up, and my pee was very diluted. i left a big puddle under the bed.

5 hours ago, wetwetwet22 said:

I had to change my old mattress, because it was too old, so i thought to try how it feels to wet it unprotected.

when i tried to wet the bed on purpose allways i took care to protect it so it doesn't get damaged, and allways i wet a little.

this time i decided to make it big, and started drinking water before going to bed.  when i was really desperate i went to try to sleep.  obviously i didn't sleep at all, and when i was really bursting, i just relaxed laying on my side.  i started slowly peeing while felling the warmth. it was great and got really soaked, until i heard some dripping noise..... oops, i peed so much that the pee was dripping to the floor trhough the mattress 😛 .  fortunately my floor can be cleaned up, and my pee was very diluted. i left a big puddle under the bed.

Wetting an unprotected mattress is the best. No matter how well the feeling can be simulated with towels under a protective sheet, it can never be quite the same as peeing straight into it and I hope to be able to have the feeling again one day as you having it now.  What a wonderful experience for you and you must have peed a river to get it all the way through ☺️ Damp mattress where pee soaked in and dried give off the best pee scent too.

17 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

Wetting an unprotected mattress is the best. No matter how well the feeling can be simulated with towels under a protective sheet, it can never be quite the same as peeing straight into it and I hope to be able to have the feeling again one day as you having it now.  What a wonderful experience for you and you must have peed a river to get it all the way through ☺️ Damp mattress where pee soaked in and dried give off the best pee scent too.

Yes, i was really bursting, and i am capable to pee a lot if i want to. it was a great experience

8 hours ago, lizzybee said:

That sounds so amazing—I bet it felt incredible, especially when you could finally relax into it.

I’m madly in love with my current mattress but I wish I had spent some time wetting my old one before my ex-husband tossed it out. 😕 

yes, it felt incredible, it's a pity i can't do it more often

That must have been a fun night!  It feels great to wet all the way through.  I used to do that a lot when I would get really drunk.  I would drink a ton of water before bed, wet in my sleep, then wetbany time I woke up.  Soaked the floor under the bed and everything.  Usually I wear a diaper to bed but when I drank I didn't care if I wet whatever I slept on.

On 11/28/2020 at 5:33 AM, Novak Rogers said:

Damp mattress where pee soaked in and dried give off the best pee scent too.

I guess I'm not the only one who likes that then.  I actually prefer my mattress to have a faint embedded pee scent and a few stains on it for some reason.

26 minutes ago, Soaked Sheets said:

That must have been a fun night!  It feels great to wet all the way through.  I used to do that a lot when I would get really drunk.  I would drink a ton of water before bed, wet in my sleep, then wetbany time I woke up.  Soaked the floor under the bed and everything.  Usually I wear a diaper to bed but when I drank I didn't care if I wet whatever I slept on.

I guess I'm not the only one who likes that then.  I actually prefer my mattress to have a faint embedded pee scent and a few stains on it for some reason.

Yes just something about how pee smells when it is dried in a mattress after soaking it that is best. Hardest thing to hide though. With stains you can just put sheet on but hiding the tell tale odour of your accidents is a real challenge.

• 8 months later...

Has anyone had any luck with enzyme cleaners? I have pissed my mattress unprotected a few times, and the enzyme cleaners seem to eliminate the stains and the odor entirely.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 3:49 PM, yovi179 said:

Has anyone had any luck with enzyme cleaners? I have pissed my mattress unprotected a few times, and the enzyme cleaners seem to eliminate the stains and the odor entirely.

They work great.  I have tried a couple, last time picked up one called Urine Gone or something and it does a great job.  Used that stuff on my bed and car seat with great results.  They also work for other bio odors like workout gear.  

• 2 months later...