Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wanted but couldn't?

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you suddenly wanted nothing but to wet yourself but you couldn't?
Feeling the urge to just let it go in whatever you were wearing but it's not the tme or place?
I just had that experience for the first time in my life a while ago and it was stronger than i would ever had guessed.

46 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

All the time. I'm currently living with my parents and I have a young daughter, so actual opportunities to wet are few and far between. Of course this means that when I do have a chance, I don't need to pee at that time, and when I do really need to pee and want to do it, I don't have the chance to do so.

I'm sure you'll succeed. you can do it beautifully and with pleasure.

Back when I was in the swim team in middle school, I looked forward to wetting myself in the private showers there. I would be disappointed if I wasn't really feeling a leak at that time. Granted I wet myself like 10 times during that time so maybe I should have been glad haha.

Yes totally!!!

The most memorable time that happened to me was maybe a year or so ago when i was driving along a long stretch of road in rural area. It was really beautiful, tall lush trees, pretty patches of wildflowers, the music was chill too- i was so relaxed, and i was sitting there with an extremely full bladder. I wanted nothing more than to relax completely and let my lap spread with warmth but i had a family member in the car. Still mad about it lol

All the time at work. I work in a little kiosk away from the store I'm employed at. And it's nearly impossible to get a bathroom break if you need outside your break times. So i end up having to hold it. Usually to the point i would love to just wet my pants instead of bother holding it. But i can't so i have to hold it or i have partially wet myself a bit at a time for relief. Which is just as dangerous because at that point I'm enjoying myself so much i don't want to stop.

Almost all the time 😉

mostly social social reasons, although its a thrill to push the boundaries when im in the right mood.

other reasons i experience; sometimes no back up cloths, someone else's car, I don't want to leave a mess for someone else to clean up. Sometimes its just too cold or I got shoes on that I don't want to get wet. 

Its almost always on my mind in some capacity but usually have to set myself up to wet myself around others.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:08 PM, coloradowet said:

Almost all the time 😉

mostly social social reasons, although its a thrill to push the boundaries when im in the right mood.

other reasons i experience; sometimes no back up cloths, someone else's car, I don't want to leave a mess for someone else to clean up. Sometimes its just too cold or I got shoes on that I don't want to get wet. 

Its almost always on my mind in some capacity but usually have to set myself up to wet myself around others.

I feel this on a religious level. I am beginning to think that the idea of the world being my toilet is one of the hottest things and so I'm constantly on the lookout for places to pop a squat replaces where I could pee my pants without getting caught or whatever I can see around me. this is also why I think I might be getting to think that omorashi is actually a sexuality, mostly because if you're not into it then I don't want to really think extending any sort of romantic or even sexual relationship with that person. It's a strange mindset that I've really delved into recently. 🙂

2 hours ago, UnknownMalice said:

I feel this on a religious level. I am beginning to think that the idea of the world being my toilet is one of the hottest things and so I'm constantly on the lookout for places to pop a squat replaces where I could pee my pants without getting caught or whatever I can see around me. this is also why I think I might be getting to think that omorashi is actually a sexuality, mostly because if you're not into it then I don't want to really think extending any sort of romantic or even sexual relationship with that person. It's a strange mindset that I've really delved into recently. 🙂

Its a pretty amazing fetish to have once you quite carrying the shackle of shame and become comfortable with it!

Theirs not many fetishes out their were you can control your own loss of control, I have definably become much more "omo-sexual" as I have embraced the the life-style!

Its great being an artist as well, I can transcribe my inner epochs of conciseness into a endless vision of visual interpretations and leak into my "man-ties" with warm piss running down my skintight pants!

too much fun!