Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omo situation generator

So I got an dumb little idea while I was making art and was running out of ideas. I came up with a way to generate a scene for artists to draw, and maybe for writers to incorporate into their stories. Requires your local online random number generator. May try to improve this in the near future.

Peeing in general

1. Peeing into a cup/bottle/container

2. Peeing on pillow/soft object

3. Peeing on the ground

4. Peeing into a cup/bottle/container nude

5. Peeing on pillow/soft object nude

6. Peeing on the ground nude

Wetting

1. Wetting skirt

2. Wetting jeans

3. Wetting nude

4. Wetting panties

5. Holding

1. Forest

2. House

3. City

4. Neighborhood

5. Beach

6. River

7. Office

So, I actually built this exact concept into an excel spreadsheet before. Basically one sheet holds all the values while another sheet produces a usable string. For example [Nicole] wearing a [tight black dress] needs to pee at [a fancy party] because [they waited too long] resulting in [wetting]. You can then just refresh the formula in order to get a new prompt. I can make a basic one for the forum if people are interested.

4 hours ago, The Shark said:

So, I actually built this exact concept into an excel spreadsheet before. Basically one sheet holds all the values while another sheet produces a usable string. For example [Nicole] wearing a [tight black dress] needs to pee at [a fancy party] because [they waited too long] resulting in [wetting]. You can then just refresh the formula in order to get a new prompt. I can make a basic one for the forum if people are interested.

Oooh can you upload the spreadsheet? I love nerdy excel stuff and wetting, so that sounds perfect.

Okay here it goes.

The instructions are in the spreadsheet to the right hand side on the options sheet.

Basic instructions-

In the options tab are all the categories I added. You can add on to these as you see fit. Just make sure to adjust the randomize formula to accommodate for your new additions.

MAKE SURE TO SET THE SHEET TO MANUAL CALCULATION. Otherwise every little movement you make will bring on a new scenario.

If you want to save a scenario in the results tab, highlight the scenario, copy, then paste it as a value by right clicking and selecting the custom paste option VALUES (has like 3 numbers in the icon)

To get a new scenario simply go to formulas and hit calculate sheet.

The formulas are kinda sloppy but it works. This is the randomized version but I do have a formula setup that allows for manual selection of variables. I'll probably upload an updated version if people are interested in that.

Everything already in the sheet is really just for example purposes and from my personal sheet. Edit it to your hearts desire. Or, if people want I could add in suggestions and make this like a version based thing to release but, honestly this is so simple to edit people could do it themselves.

Unless we wanted to make like a community version with everyone's suggestions and it would be like some massive randomized system... hmm...

Anyways, have fun!

DSM OmoOrg.xlsx

Edited by The Shark (see edit history)
6 minutes ago, BedwetterStacy said:

Wow, this is actually really cool. Thank you so much for providing the detailed explanation and the spreadsheet.

I've been having fun by changing the options and making scenarios with it.

Thanks again!

Anytime! I've actually had this for a while now but, didn't think anyone would care for it. Its pretty fun to play around with to get ideas for stories and whatnot! Have fun!

• 1 month later...

A different approach, I tried getting AI dungeon to generate some.  It's not very detailed, but then, neither were my prompts.  Bold is mine.

Stories about girls desperate to pee:
Amy - bursting to pee at the mall
Amy - couldn't hold it while gaming
Kate - drinking too much before a lecture
Daisy and Paige - weeing in an alleyway

Dawn - peeing on her own bed
Bethany - pissing in the woods.
Lisa - peeing in the bathroom
Tina - peeing in the shower.
Kitty and Lisa - pissing on their faces.
And last but not least, Kate and Bethany - who just had to pee together!