Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Lol Been a Lurker here for a long time now i wanna actually say Hoi XD

Guest tEMternette

Guest tEMternette

Hoi I'm Temmie!

Im a 21 year old computing grad who doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut haha. I have had this fetish pretty much all my life as from a young age i had trouble controlling my bladder so would regularly pee myself which lead to as i got older me indulging in this when nobody was looking (cos sadly despite the humiliation factor adding to the fun I didnt wanna end up in some sorta clinic but thas okie cos i make a fool of myself naturally that the humiliation is there anyways >w<). I remember discovering this site when i was 12 but didnt have the guts to sign up till i was 18 (that and its illegal anyways haha).

I enjoying fantasizing about peeing especially girls in cute dresses wetting themselves and love holding but i aint that good at it  (mainly cos I drink a metric ton of caffeine but hey that makes it all the more interesting 😏) my best was holding it all the way through a 3 1/2 hour exam (good tip btw holding in the exam helps you work faster cos u wanna get out the situation quicker plus your brain is well hydrated meaning you will be able to do better too uwu, and if you do try this i also believe in you and are proud of you for trying to do your best nwn).

My other vices are pooping panties, BDSM (im more of a masochist so enjoy being treated badly and forced to hold/pee myself or just abused in general, ill play dom if you want me too but you gotta be abusive to me the whole time cos im not a natural leader lol), femboys (gotta be hella cute and feminine tho >////<), erp (srsly go nutts I have a hella wild imagination) and just generally being humiliated which easy comes cos I will act on impulse (this might be a side effect of being half teMMiE owo).

Im also into figurine collecting so if any of you know some omo figs and where to get erm i would deffo love to hear >//w//< . Video games, anime and coding are also my interests in life so if anyone needs help with lore and/or coding i might be able to help but my skills in both vary so i might have to spend some time learning but I will do what I must if it means content 😤. Also im picking up language learning atm so in the future I would love to be able to use this skill as I become more fluent to help translate if ppl want 👉👈. I also hope to make friends here that I can indulge in these fantasies with...

Spoiler

and maybe even a new meowstress hehe >////<.

TL;DR: Im just a silly girl looking for some fun times uwu

Nice to meet you all properly and thanks to those in the discord who made me feel little more confident bout saying hi properly 😊

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, welcome to the site! Lovely to see new faces around here. ^^

I'm a recent grad of computing myself (well computer games programming but y'know)! My programming skills are pretty pleh to be honest and Uni was a bit of a struggle for me, sooo don't expect the next Elder Scrolls or Spyro with my name in the credits anytime soon! 😄

I have a particular interest in women wetting dresses myself - more so long skirts/dresses on the front and the butt - almost making it to the toilet, both because it's arousing and fun at the same time. I also wear long skirts myself, mostly for how comfy they are (and a fetish I have for them) but I really love to get desperate in them as well, which feels amazing!

Hope you have lots of fun on here, the people on this site are incredibly friendly and supportive of each other from my experience - they'll make your stay that much more fun and interesting! ^^

Guest Nils JD

Hi Temmie, a big wet welcome for you!
Nice to read your introduction. 🙂 I'm a 28yo guy from Germany and I love wetting.

It's interesting what you write about holding during exams.
Being a Maths teacher, we used to write 4 hours exams at university and I can remember that I wasn't really concentrated when my bladder was full.
So I'm excited to read that you've had different experiences!

Have a nice time in our cute lil community.
Nils

• 5 months later...