Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What omo cliches do you frequently experience?

Guest K95F

There are plenty of omorashi related cliches like missing your morning pee, being in an exam, traffic jam, out of order bathrooms and way more. Most of them could occur but not so frequently in our lives. That being said, what are some that you do experience frequently? Are some more frequent nowadays because of covid? (Looking at you staff only bathrooms) 

14 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

failure to pee before leaving for the drive home

Before 'rona this one got me most days. I had to park a few blocks away from the office. By time I'd finish the walk to my car I had usually let a few dribbles out. Dark slacks were always helpful.

Now I drive around to get out of the house but try to avoid restrooms, which means I diaper up and hit traffic! If I get home dry I don't get in the front door dry.

I drive semi trucks for a living. That being said, I can't pull over everywhere a regular vehicle can, and some rest stops along my current route cannot fit a semi. So I find myself holding a lot. I was hard up for a rest room the other day, so I pulled over on the side of the road and peed on the side of my trailers where cars could exactly see me. It was still dark out so the cars that did pass by probably couldn't see me. I'm usually peeing for about 30 seconds straight, so it's a great relief when I get a chance to release all that pee.

I don't know if this counts as a cliche, but back when I was in school, I was shy. When I needed to go to the bathroom, I was too scared to ask the teacher.

I usually went at home before I left, then hold it until I was home after school.

I guess I have a strong bladder, because I never had any close calls, but there were some uncomfortable times.

My high school was an hour long bus ride, and eventually I said "I am NOT holding it in for an hour." And I started forcing myself to use the school bathrooms before I left school, and sometimes during breaks.

Man, it was awkward at first.

On 11/25/2020 at 5:12 PM, electronical said:

I drive semi trucks for a living. That being said, I can't pull over everywhere a regular vehicle can, and some rest stops along my current route cannot fit a semi. So I find myself holding a lot. I was hard up for a rest room the other day, so I pulled over on the side of the road and peed on the side of my trailers where cars could exactly see me. It was still dark out so the cars that did pass by probably couldn't see me. I'm usually peeing for about 30 seconds straight, so it's a great relief when I get a chance to release all that pee.

You need to learn from one of the experts:

For me, it's looking for a place to pee while hiking. If you're in a forest, no big deal. But I love hiking in the mountains too and this often means long trails in the open without many places to hide and without a lot of junctions to get off the beaten path. Usually my lovers are hikers too (I don't date beachcombers 😋) and I've witnessed a fair share of desperation moments on long hikes. No accidents as far as I'm aware of, but still good. Imagine statements like these:

"A pot of tea for breakfast and a long drive - not a good idea at all." (She had to hide behind a tree just fifteen minutes into our walk)

"I need a place to pee so I'm able to concentrate on the path again." (She clearly had to go - we had been walking through open terrain an hour or so)

Long car riding and stuck in class are major reasons for my extreme desperation experiences. 

For normal desperations, several my habits cause a lot of holdings. When I stay with others, I will avoid being the first one to propose visiting bathroom, especially when I'm with girls. Sometimes I encounter someone with stronger bladder which makes me desperate finally.  I also avoid using toilets on flight or train, except for intercontinental flights. Usually it should be fine but there are some holdings happened sometimes. 

I have to admit that I do use a lot of clichés in my fictional stories that I think again it's because those are the situations that you really do experience in real life. I've been stuck in traffic, and at school without bathrooms, encountered out of order bathrooms, outdoors unable to go to the bathroom (for three months straight at my job) and all associated similar things.

My next story for my blog will probably be really unique in that I was going to have a woman under siege by Bigfoot keeping her from going to the bathroom, which is something I don't think that many women have encountered so far! FYI I haven't experienced that one myself ;).

53 minutes ago, Monique said:

When I was attending junior high school, I had to travel by bus, which took a little more than 30 minutes.

I didn't like the toilets in that school and therefore I usually didn't pee for the whole day and on the trip

home I always was more or less desperate to pee. From the bus stop to my home it was a ten minutes 

walk through a big park and quite often it happened that I peed myself before I reached home. Some 

times I was caught doing it... Really embarrassing!! When I got home I went to the bathroom and washed

my pee soaked panties in the sink and then shuffled them with me to my room where I hid them in the 

back of my closet to dry.

Wow! You must have been the cutiest sight: A little schoolgirl peeing herself on her way from school! I wish I'd been there seeing you doing it (and maybe comforting you afterwards...) :embarrassed4:

10 hours ago, Charlie Kirby said:

I love hikes too, but don’t have the big expansive terrain in England. Your post makes me miss holidays so much.

Believe me, I know how you feel. Because of Covid-19 I had to cancel a four week trip to Western Canada that had already been booked for June. I was lucky enough to get to the Alps twice this year (during non-lockdown times) and I have some nice hiking opportunities around my home area, but it's not the same as the Rockies or Vancouver Island!

At least I usually found wonderful female friends and lovers to hike with me and they always have to pee! 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Omo-Omega

Not often, but often enough, I experience a continuous stream (pun not intended) of bad decisions. Stuff like "I'll pee when I get there" and then suddenly not having time to do so. Or "a second coffee won't hurt," before a long trip. They're decisions that if I read them, I know *exactly* what's going to happen. And yet, I still don't seem to see it coming in myself.

I'm not a holder and I don't personally like experiencing a full bladder, but I have been cursed with the cliche of the small bladder. It basically means all the other cliches are more likely to happen to me. I typically try to plan around this, but inevitably I get caught up sometimes by the usual suspects. Traffic. Long drives. Waking up late and having to rush out of the house without a bathroom break.

Also not sure if this is a cliche yet, but I'm a streamer and I game a lot, so I've definitely been caught on stream with a full bladder before. There's nothing stopping me from throwing up my break screen and heading to the bathroom, but the problem is twofold- I've got a small bladder and my mouth is constantly drying out with all the talking. I'm constantly having to drink water or other beverages on stream, so if I take a break, but my bladder fills up super fast and it's only been like, 1 1/2 - 2 hours and I've got to go again, it feels like it'd be weird to take another bathroom break so soon. Worse still is when I'm getting ready to wrap up stream. I don't want to take a break and then 15 minutes later end the stream, so I often wind up holding it a little. I've never gotten to the point where I was really desperate (and if I did get to that point I would just go. Once again, not a holder), but I've definitely been uncomfortably full.

On 11/25/2020 at 4:52 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Single stall bathrooms (which is the only type at my work) being occupied, so I go back to what I’m doing, come back later....occupied again....repeat, with increasing desperation till finally I simply can’t leave again and I’m left standing outside tapping my foot impatiently waiting....

Is your company hiring? 😉