Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This happened like twice. 

The first happened like 3 months ago maybe. I joined to the messy academy discord server and was banned shortly after. (dindt do anything beside joining) 

The second time was not long ago. 

This was a diaper rp school dc server where you need to have a characater. 

I submited mine and pinned the admin and nothing happened for a month. I did it again and i only noticed it today that im not on the server anylonger.. 

I Dont know why did they do this.. I Dont think i did anything bad or offensive 

3 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Neither of these servers belong to omorashi.org...I don't see what kind of point you're trying to make with this thread unless its aimless complaining about something that has nothing to do with the forum

No. I realy wanted to know why did i get banned. I simply dont know what could i possibly did in these cases. I posted this so maybe someone could point it out if i went the community guideline or something. I know those servers Dont belong to onmorashi but it worth i try. 

9 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Neither of these servers belong to omorashi.org...I don't see what kind of point you're trying to make with this thread unless its aimless complaining about something that has nothing to do with the forum

Not meaning to question your judgment but he can't ask where he got banned on a site he got banned from and this is the only place he could turn to.