Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Edward 40 hands

I’m sure this game has been discussed but I was thinking about it recently. It’s a college drinking game that involves duck taping a 40oz beer to each hand and not being able to use your hands/be untapped until you finish the all the beer. I have NO idea on earth how anyone successfully completes that challenge without completely soaking themselves with urine. 

On 11/25/2020 at 12:45 PM, Altiat said:

I’m sure this game has been discussed but I was thinking about it recently. It’s a college drinking game that involves duck taping a 40oz beer to each hand and not being able to use your hands/be untapped until you finish the all the beer. I have NO idea on earth how anyone successfully completes that challenge without completely soaking themselves with urine. 

My gf told me a story of her and her friend playing this game in college (they’re both 5’2 and petite). My gf has a large bladder for her tiny frame but her friend was about to piss herself so she asked my gf to undo the zipper of her jeans with her teeth and try to pull them down so she could use the toilet. Not sure how they pulled that off but she made it and my gf barely made it after struggling to chug those two 40 oz beers