Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

hypnosis for diapers

i have said this before, i am attempting to become completely bladder incontinent via hypnosis, and it is working quite well. I have lost maybe 3 quarters of the control i had at the beginning, and that is going as well. What i want to know is, has anyone else tried to do this? by that i mean used hypnosis in an attempt to become incontinent or need diapers ect

Not a total loss of control, but I did give into curiosity and listen to some that temporarily took away control, and they both worked completely. I've wet myself before when hypnotized by a stage hypnotist (command was to act like a preschooler or kindergartener). My friend's sister tried hypnotizing us at this year's Halloween party, and her last command to the three of us she hypnotized was to wet ourselves. I couldn't because I had just used the restroom earlier, but the friend dressed as Leaf from Pokémon did (her boyfriend was not happy) and the friend dressed as Amy Rose from Sonic revealed she was only playing along. 

Funnily enough, I've tried hypnosis before to regain control and that only made it worse.

Hypnosis has never worked for me; likely a combination of both never being in a quiet "safe" zone to use it for hours on end, as well as my mind not being all that open to it. It's one of those things where your subconscious has to be receptive to it in the first place for it to really work; and as I've always thought it a bit of a crock, my mind is definitely not receptive. 

I tried once or twice with some random files I found on a torrent website; they didn't really do anything but make me feel bored. I might try again sometime if I get the opportunity. What files have you used for loss of control/forced wetting? Assuming they work for temporary loss of control and not just repeated use for permanent loss (don't need that inconvenience in my life)

The second was personalized, and other than making me feel relaxed whenever I wet myself, it felt like accidents I already have sometimes, a warm feeling in my bladder instead of an urge to pee as it empties itself.

The first I don't have anymore. Friend gave it to me for if I ever got curious, said it didn't work. It worked for me, made me wet myself whenever I had the urge to pee.

Just came close to letting go of control from remembering the effects of the files, ah.

On 11/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, Emily Gold said:

i have said this before, i am attempting to become completely bladder incontinent via hypnosis, and it is working quite well. I have lost maybe 3 quarters of the control i had at the beginning, and that is going as well. What i want to know is, has anyone else tried to do this? by that i mean used hypnosis in an attempt to become incontinent or need diapers ect

I think, since this is a decision you have made on your own, knowing the effects and outcome, its awesome to see this thread hasn't been filled with naysayers warning you that it's not what you want to do. 

I think this kind of success should be celebrated and speaking just for myself, I am very proud of you. I hope you continue in your quest, and it is everything you hope fore. Ultimately that it makes you free and happy. 

Hypnosis is one of those fields that is extremely resistant to rigorous scientific analysis because there's no way to standardize it. Everyone has different experiences and attitudes and neurological patterns that make them better or worse hypnotic subjects, and subjectivity is hard to quantify. That's why methods that work for some people won't work for others. It doesn't help that a lot of people have very strong opinions on the subject.

As for attempting something similar, I wouldn't mind doing a self-hypnosis temporary suggestion thing, like for a weekend or something. Something more permanent would only be my cup of tea if I was reading stories about it, but hey, you do you.

7 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Omg!  Guess I'm super suggestible. Read about 15 lines into a script and nearly peed while still in relaxing stage.

That happened to me before when I was younger, only I actually did pee. And the script was hidden in a story my friend's sister wrote. I was snapped out of it by a grammatical mistake. I fixed that and sent it back to her. She wound up falling for her own script (is that the right phrase?) and wound up with no bladder control for two days. Now that I think about it, she did seem pretty pleased with herself.

A story with embedded pee hypnosis and teacher graded would be great fiction!

I’ve read part way through a scrip three times.  Each time I realize I'm doing something wrong and set the scrip aside (wrong cloths and empty bladder, couldn’t understand spoken scrip and guessed words by remembering written script, fell asleep).

While waking from the third attempt, my bladder signaled gently.  Then it let go!  It felt entirely different from any accident I remember.  It startled me and I stopped.  A few hours later I had an accident that felt half way between the post-nap leak and my OAB (over-active bladder).  Printed script:

https://www.wattpad.com/79989385-hypnotic-trances-for-fun-peeing-unisex

• 2 weeks later...

A couple days ago my accidents seemed still more frequent than previously. Paying attention revealed two things. 1. My accidents happened three to four times as often. I ran myself out of pull ups. 2. Whenever I got up to use the bathroom some distract came up. Most were trivial. As in wouldn’t have hurt anything to ignore them. Sometimes I found myself back in my previous activity without have gotten to the bathroom.

When wetting would have been massively undesirable, staying focused on getting to the bathroom was really hard. Otherwise, I’m enjoying the accidents.

Let’s say I’m at a party with hypnotist trying to hypnotize me. My bladder lets go. How would I know whether the accident came from hypnosis or just from playing along? (I’ve been struggling against getting distracted and against my urinary sphincter releasing. If I didn’t try to hold, I wouldn’t have the sense of losing control. So I attribute my increased wetting to hypnosis.) But let’s say I decided to play along while the hypnotist was doing the hypnosis script. If I wasn’t trying to resist, how would I know why I wet?

On 11/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, Emily Gold said:

Please know that I'm not judging, just curious, but... why do you want that? I mean, it's one thing to enjoy whatever kind of play you enjoy by yourself or with your significant other, but completely means around the Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner tables, at work, in the store, etc. All you have to do is stand or sit the wrong way once for everyone around you to know what's under your clothing, and a little bad luck/timing means you're leaking, visible to everyone... even people on this site who have true incontinence problems say "as much as I really love one aspect of it, I wish I wasn't having visible accidents at work/having my spouse wake up in my puddle/having awkward things to explain to potential dates/etc" and most of them don't have zero control. It just sounds like way more trouble than it's worth no matter how much you're into this, you know?

3 hours ago, Emily Gold said:

i am abnormally succeptible to hypnosis, so any mix i use usually works, a few from warpmymind, a few from youtube even. it only works if u want it to though, so thats some advcie i guess

I am too, though outside of friends it's mostly a curiosity thing.

I think the reason is because most of the time I'm just naturally in a daydream-like state, so I guess that's my form of advice.

• 1 month later...

I have listened to some stuff on YouTube which were supposed to cause wetting and they said they weren't permanent.  I never had any incontinence effect from them, but I found them to be fun to listen to nevertheless.  On a side note, I would always find fun little references to interests all over the place.  For example I wonder if there would be any way to associate a trigger in a song with loss of bladder control.  For example, the Laura Branigan song Self-Control when she sings "you take my self... you take my self-control" and it causes you to lose your self control of your bladder and wet yourself.

1 hour ago, ilikeadultvids said:

I have listened to some stuff on YouTube which were supposed to cause wetting and they said they weren't permanent.  I never had any incontinence effect from them, but I found them to be fun to listen to nevertheless.  On a side note, I would always find fun little references to interests all over the place.  For example I wonder if there would be any way to associate a trigger in a song with loss of bladder control.  For example, the Laura Branigan song Self-Control when she sings "you take my self... you take my self-control" and it causes you to lose your self control of your bladder and wet yourself.

That'd be interesting. Reminds me of a story I read once where a kid bought a CD off the Internet with a song that he'd play while his babysitter was sleeping that mentally regressed her so she'd wet the bed, but it would wear off by the time she woke up. Now I wonder what that would be like.

4 minutes ago, silvermoon said:

That'd be interesting. Reminds me of a story I read once where a kid bought a CD off the Internet with a song that he'd play while his babysitter was sleeping that mentally regressed her so she'd wet the bed, but it would wear off by the time she woke up. Now I wonder what that would be like.

Interesting.  I like the idea for a story or video, but wouldn't be good in real life.  I cannot in good conscience condone forcing someone to regress against their will.  Then again, why was the babysitter sleeping while she is supposed to be watching the kid?  If I was that kid's parents, I would be even more pissed than the babysitter.

1 minute ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Interesting.  I like the idea for a story or video, but wouldn't be good in real life.  I cannot in good conscience condone forcing someone to regress against their will.

Of course not. 

2 minutes ago, ilikeadultvids said:

Then again, why was the babysitter sleeping while she is supposed to be watching the kid?

In the story, it was a Friday–Monday job.  Don't remember much more. When I first started having accidents, I looked up stories about babysitters wetting themselves to feel better about myself. I didn't find out about fetishes or that loss of bladder control was a fetish until after I joined this site.