Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi! I already remember this story a little badly. It was about a month and a half ago. My boyfriend and I decided to take a walk. It was a cool autumn day. As always, I drank green tea before going out. And we took with us a bottle of lemonade and a bottle of water. Each bottle is 1.5 liters, we also bought a bottle of energy drink. By the way, from green tea I always quickly start to want to use the toilet.  We left at about 11:00. We stopped by my parents and while driving, we drank a liter of energy drink. By then, about an hour had passed. Going into the warmth from the street, I felt a bit like using the toilet. I quickly left their house and we went to the park. We had to walk about 20 minutes to get to the park. On the way, my boyfriend started telling me to drink water.  I started drinking the lemonade we took and the water.  Since it was cold I quickly began to want to piss harder. When we got to the park, I started drinking more.  It was already about 12:30.  We drank 1.5 liters of lemonade in an hour. While walking through the woods. Soon after that, I felt like pissing hard. And I started to shrink. After that, there was already about a liter in my bladder and it became hard. Seeing this, my boyfriend wanted to torture me. And he said to drink more. While we were walking we reached the place where we had to jump to go further. When I jumped over this place, I pissed on my underpants a little, although I tried to restrain myself. Boyfrend told me he wanted to fuck me here. My pussy was already wet by this point. We started looking for a place to fuck. But it seemed that somewhere nearby dogs were barking. This made me a little scared and made it harder to hold.  Although there was only about a liter in me, it was already difficult to endure. And my bladder was hurting. But despite this, while we were looking for a place, I drank more water.  When we found a good place he told me to suck. I had to squat down and it made it even more difficult to hold. But I was already too horny and I didn't care. When I sucked for two minutes, his cock was already standing. He told me to bend down and put his hands on the tree. I took off my pantyhose and lifted the dress. Since it seemed to us that someone was nearby, I tried not to shout too loudly. But when he entered me it became difficult to restrain myself and I moaned loudly. He pressed on my bladder and it hurt but nice. I finished and then he finished. The cold on my bare ass made me want to piss again.There was a tree nearby that you could climb. He told me to take off my pantyhose and stand on this tree. When I did that, he started filming me. I began to piss with a strong stream and I got a little on my feet. I pissed for only ten seconds but with a strong stream. When I finished, I got dressed and we left.)

Edited by Beloved
Accidentally did not finish the story. (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...