Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Bursting to pee and poo at the same time

Pretty sure all of you already know the feeling, but have you really hold them both at your maximum limit?

I just did that yesterday and the feeling is extremely pleasing. I was in my kitchen making scrambled egg while holding it and was just wearing a shirt and an underwear. I'm both scared and exited because of that feeling. I really don't want to soil my panties because I hate the cleaning but at the same time I want to hold it the best I can while wearing one. It'll be a quite long story, but maybe when I have the time I'll write it. So long story short at the end I peed my underwear (just a little leak) and I also felt the poo coming out but didn't hit my underwear ( on my butt cheeks). I don't know how to describe the feeling but it was one of the best that I've ever felt in a long time.

Let me know if you got some short stories about it too. (sorry about my English if I made some spelling mistakes)

Edited by Baw42 (see edit history)
13 hours ago, wetchris said:

I take medication that often means I need an urgent poo in the mornings which is difficult to hold. I'm often in the situation where I am bursting to do both but usually lose control at the rear end before giving in and wetting myself too!

Oh I didn't know that kind if medication exists. Kinda want to consume some but not for medical purposes.

• 1 month later...

Anyone find that once you've done one, the other becomes easier to hold?

On 11/25/2020 at 9:54 AM, wetchris said:

I take medication that often means I need an urgent poo in the mornings which is difficult to hold. I'm often in the situation where I am bursting to do both but usually lose control at the rear end before giving in and wetting myself too!

It makes you need to go so urgently that you poop yourself before you can get from your bed to the bathroom in your own house? It's a really good thing you're one of us, huh? I wonder how many people dread having to be on such a medication their whole lives.

Seconding wishing there was something like that that was safe for any of us to use whenever we liked, though!

Edited by trekkie (see edit history)
17 hours ago, wetchris said:

At home is no problem. It is things like being out shopping or driving when it suddenly hits and I have to dash or mess my underwear.

I know you enjoy wetting, or seem to, but how do you feel about the times you didn’t make it and soiled yourself? You ever enjoy it, at least if you don’t have an audience?