Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

JAV Snowpants wetting

I don't know if this has been posted on here before but I know hadn't personally seen it here or anywhere else before. I always found skipants wetting to be incredibly hot but I just haven't come across too much out there other than a few odd videos here and there but this little gem's a new one for me. Looks to be pretty old, maybe 90s vintage video of a completely desperate girl at a ski resort walking around before completely emptying her bladder right in her white skipants. Hope you guys like it!

9 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Wow, that's quite something. Never seen that before. They must be very thin ski pants with no waterproofing because, from plenty of experience, accidents in ski pants tend to stay on the inside of the pants.

I was surprised to see that too. They did look fairly thin and I have a feeling she wasn't wearing much underneath. The producers of the video clearly wanted to leave little doubt in our minds about what had happened. still really hot though!

5 hours ago, chorlax123 said:

Awesome find. There is seriously not enough snow pants/bibs wetting content. Maybe because unless you totally flood them, it never shows (which can be a good thing 🙂

I agree! I think a cheeky public wetting would still be really hot. Even if you couldn't necessarily see it, a loud hissy full bladder emptying in her skipants on the chairlift or something would be amazing. Especially with lots of mischeivious giggles while she does it. It's not always just watching the act alone that makes it so cute but seeing someone having fun and genuinely enjoying it is what really makes some of these things such a turn on for me.