Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Parenting

I don’t think it was anything my parents did or didn’t do since I have siblings who I am certain aren’t into this. I am also a parent myself and I don’t believe there are ‘mistakes’ that can lead to this fetish. In fact I don’t see fetishes as necessarily or inherently bad or wrong. They are more a unique part of who you are and what makes you tick. Of course all should be adhered to with full consent on age appropriate adults which goes without saying.  

My fetish came from my mother. She was distant and controlling except when she was changing me. In the second and fourth grades she several times she kept delaying access to a restroom until I had accidents, then she showed caring and affection as she changed me that I never felt at any other time. In the sixth grade I had an upper body broken bone that made walking painful and slow. She told me to not get out of bed unless she helped. I told her I had to go to the bathroom and she said I had to wait until she picked up my younger sisters from school. What should have taken an hour took closer to 2 hours. Then she needed to rest after she got home. I was getting desperate. After asking her several times I gave up. I held until I felt a release and warmth spreading around my crotch and between my legs. The release felt so very good  I had nothing to compare. Then there was another sudden pressure and release that felt as good as the first. Warmth spread and flowed to my butt. The bed sheet I was on had a wet area. I managed to stand up and immediately felt another release that felt so good. Soon there was a puddle on the floor and my pants were wet all the way down my legs. I slowly made my way to my mother who was in the recliner reading the newspaper and my three younger sisters were playing nearby. My mother wanted to know what I wanted. I told her I wet my pants. She immediately started in on how I was too old to do things like that. She changed me showing caring and affection that I never felt at any other time. I do not remember making it to the bathroom in time until the broken bone was reset. I also probably averaged one “accident” a week for the next year and a half. 

I got married to a woman who (acted like she) didn’t mind my omorashi and omutsu activities. We had our first son and I greatly cut back by the time he was 1 1/2 years old. I still wore plastic panties while I mowed the grass, and always showered afterwards. The second was born 2 years after the first. When they were 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 and both out of diapers I suffered a leg injury that required crutches, and my wife was going away for 2 weeks. The day before I got the crutches my wife took me on a long shopping trip. 2 hour drive to get there or back and we spent about 2 hours shopping. I drank several soft drinks. As we were leaving I told her I needed to find a restroom. She insisted there wasn’t time. We drove the 2 hours and she wanted to get the kids from daycare. I told her I really really needed to get home. She did relent and take me home and took what she bought into the house. I had to get up three steps with no handrails. I felt an intense pressure wave and warmth at my crotch. Had we gone to the daycare that would have happened there. I got inside and past the carpet. She came out and asked what was taking so long. I felt another pressure wave and held only long enough to tell her I was going as fast as I could and that had we gone to daycare I would have gone in my pants. Warmth spread around my crotch between my legs and to my butt. I was soon standing in a puddle. She ordered me to get everything cleaned up by the time she got the kids home. I cleaned up and put on one of my plastic panties. During the 2 weeks she was gone I wore plastic panties continuously. I always put my kids needs ahead of mine. Of the three people in the house the one who had by far the most accidents was me. The kids had no idea when I was wet, which I often was when I got them from daycare. 

Just before they turned 8 and 6 I suffered a spinal cord injury that abolished my ability to control both ends. For the first 2 months at home I was diapered while I wore a brace that went chin to mid hip and I had a broken right arm. When the brace came off orders from on high were no more diapers. I had so many accidents I can remember only a few. 

As far as I know neither kid has any interest in omorashi or omutsu.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

As I have said before here in my case my father had died when I was two so I was brought up by my mum and step sister who was 16 years older than me and lived with us and at times my grandmother. I had a wonderful free and easy very loving childhood for sure. Wow I was so lucky I'm sure it was down to this very relaxed approach to life by my mum that got me in to this pee fascination at 4 she said I could just pee in my Speedo swim trunks when ever I liked while we were on the beach! So I was hooked plus we did loads of outdoors stuff together from ride horses to sail dingy's.   So it was never a big issue if you needed a pee in the great outdoors you just went so right from a young age I saw both my mum and Jules my step sister taking out door pee's or they would help me say when I was small peeing was no great deal right up till about 9 or even a bit older my mum would take me in to the ladies loo's if we were out anywhere she would not let me in a men's public toilet as a child I was chubby blonde hair and I suppose quite good looking that all went in my teens sadly he says laughing! We often went on long car journeys from Hertfordshire right up to high up in Scotland back then we had a boots travel potty with a sealed lid that I could pee in the car in or be car sick in or both! Sometimes in the winter around Christmas time we would go up to Scotland on the Sleeper train back then the old UK sleeper compartments had a chamber pot in a cupboard that when you put it away automatically emptied the pot and wash it out how cool was that ! In the Mark 1 sleeper carriages. So there again I would often be helped to use this and then see both mum and Jules use the potty there was never an issue about seeing any of us naked it was just the norm. And in no way creepy we were just a family. I grew up in a big old house so was told it was quite OK to use a chamber pot at night and much safer for me as the bathroom was miles away from my bedroom!  I know and sure all this and more maybe led to my own fetish and feelings about all this pee related stuff But you have to keep it in context. I was then so lucky and married my late wife a wonderful woman who also found this whole pee scene a huge fascination and by that times in out life by are late teens was a huge sexual turn on for us both. We had twins and there again we gave them such  a lovely happy safe and very loving up bringing keeping are fetish very much to ourselves. There again we did lots of outdoors pursuits so there was plenty of out door peeing so if that ever inspired them on to any kind of fetish I'm not sure it did and anyway its none of my business for sure anyway. They now have there own children and its nice to see them brining them up in the same very close loving  family way. So I would not change a thing for sure. Kev.

I'm pretty sure not only my parents but my whole family as well is responisble for this fetish (at least some members).

I grew up in a very open minded family, peeing was never considered a tabu topic especially for my mom. She was never embarassed to talk about pee, or "showing" us her pee dance whenever she was desperate, hell, there were even days where mom and I would come home while she was bursting for a good piss and then would just pee in front of our house door because she couldn't hold it. All of this definetly had an impact on me when I was younger.

There were also days were I used to spend whole afternoons with my aunt making little walks in the forest and everytime she had to pee I asked her if I could take a look and my aunt was always cool with it. She squatted down behind bushes and I just looked fascinated at her pee coming out. She never seemed to be bothered by it, as a matter of fact, there had also been days where she herself asked me if I'd like to watch. She used to babysit me and there were days where she came up to me while I was watching TV and said she had to pee so I just followed her into the bathroom and observed her. She even hovered her butt over the bowl in order for me to get a better look from underneath.

All of this at that time didn't made me horny or anything, but it definetly awakened the interest for peeing in me.

I think my mother has a same fetish. When I was kid she checked my butt og crotch and had comments like "did not you pee yourself" etc. She said me often if teacher did not let me go so I must only hold it. Sometimes she delayed bathrooms visit.

So I think that she likes if someone pee in pants but I have never talked about it with her. 

My mom sort of encouraged me to explore within reason. I actually started wetting on my own. But at almost 15 was bound to get caught. One night i did. Had just got done wetting one night when she came in having noticed me awake at 1 am. Obviously just pissed myself on purpose, lights on, hard on and stroking in wet boxerbriefs, bathroom just outside my room. Told me to finish up and change if i wanted too and come talk. Went out and talked to my mom, rather embarrassed obviously, and she actually didn't nag or tell me it's wrong or nasty. She just asked if it was something i enjoyed. I told her yeah. She just asked that i not trash the furniture or carpets. That i knew how to run a washing machine so any clothes or sheets were my problem. If i had an "accident" in bed she'd get me a waterproof cover for my bed and leave it at that. Never pushed with the bed too much at the time but she never said anything when i started doing more laundry after that.

On 11/29/2020 at 11:47 PM, Viralwolfe13 said:

My mom sort of encouraged me to explore within reason. I actually started wetting on my own. But at almost 15 was bound to get caught. One night i did. Had just got done wetting one night when she came in having noticed me awake at 1 am. Obviously just pissed myself on purpose, lights on, hard on and stroking in wet boxerbriefs, bathroom just outside my room. Told me to finish up and change if i wanted too and come talk. Went out and talked to my mom, rather embarrassed obviously, and she actually didn't nag or tell me it's wrong or nasty. She just asked if it was something i enjoyed. I told her yeah. She just asked that i not trash the furniture or carpets. That i knew how to run a washing machine so any clothes or sheets were my problem. If i had an "accident" in bed she'd get me a waterproof cover for my bed and leave it at that. Never pushed with the bed too much at the time but she never said anything when i started doing more laundry after that.

20 hours ago, bswanson said:

yes My mom. she is into wetting herself and told me about it when i was old enough to know. she would always make excuses for not using the bathroom and when i got old enough to realize she told me about her fetish told me to try it I did and enjoyed it.

I think very good mom!!!

They always got on me about having to use the bathroom everywhere we went.  That was because of prior accidents though and not wanting to repeat them.   I think they thought I was weird. I'm sure they found out about stuff and they knew I wet the bed obviously (just not how often was accidental and how often was laziness lol).  I would also wet my pants or cycling gear sometimes. 

I did my own laundry but not always that quickly, and some stuff like my biking shoes or desk chair had that peed-in scent.  My brother turned over my room one time because he was a nosy jerk looking for something, and found a pair of underwear I had wet a few times.  But my room was distant from everyone else's in the house. I'm glad they left me alone, but I'm pretty sure they picked up on stuff where I thought I was being pretty sneaky.

18 hours ago, Lukhas said:

I think very good mom!!!

She was. I was very glad she bever got mad at me for it. But apparently the fact i had a weird fetish actually reassured her that i was a more average teenager than anything. That and the fact i knew how to clean up after i was done. Kinda wish i had tried for the matress protection though. Found out wetting the bed is a lot of fun.

2 hours ago, Viralwolfe13 said:

She was. I was very glad she bever got mad at me for it. But apparently the fact i had a weird fetish actually reassured her that i was a more average teenager than anything. That and the fact i knew how to clean up after i was done. Kinda wish i had tried for the matress protection though. Found out wetting the bed is a lot of fun.

This is quite important that your mother understand it. You do not need to hide what you do in your room and she does not go to your room without knocking to doors. There are parents which is not so tolerant!

It's hard to say if my parents caused it or I'd have migrated to the fetish anyway. Or maybe mother maybe made it more than it would have been...? My own opinion is, yes. The parenting environment likely caused it by making it a focus of my life.

Mother did seem to like making me wait to use the bathroom. Would never pull over on long drives unless she had to go too. Always said we never had time for me to go to the bathroom if we were out and insisted I had to wait till we got home. Would often have the bathroom tied up as I was getting home from school. She knew what time I got home every day and knew I usually had to go pretty bad due to the school's bathroom policy and the walk home. 

Her responses were split between disciplinarian/punishment/scolding and kindness/sympathy/ and understanding.

My parents definitely led me to this fetish. Every time my dad saw the bad guy hold a gun to a woman's head on TV, he would laugh and say, "I bet she peed in her pants!" I was always surprised when my mom never reprimanded him but only giggled at his remarks. I remember one day when I was about nine and we were out for a drive. We saw a cop pull a woman over for speeding, and as he approached her car, once again my dad said, "I bet she just tinkled in her undies!" And once again my mom just giggled. 

Finally, when I was about 11, my mom was cleaning up after making dinner for my sister and me because my dad was out with some of his coworkers for dinner. He came home rather drunk, walked up to my mom as she stood washing dishes, then lifted her dress and exposed her panties right in front of my sister and me. He snapped the elastic on her panties and said, "Just checking to see if your undies are dry." That time I really thought she would smack him but instead she turned around, fell into his arms, and they started kissing.

My sister (two years older) just looked at me and whispered, "I guess now we know."

I really do think parental influence counts for a lot. My omo friend Pamela has accidents on a regular basis and never tried to hide her wet pants when she was hanging around home. But then her daughter got sent home from school three times for wet pants and now Pamela keeps her fetish well hidden when she's at home.

Edited by dirtyoldman (see edit history)

My parents did sort of cause my fetish but indirectly. When I was about 5th grade age my parents' marriage really hit the fan. Not only would they fight all the time in front of us kids, we were usually actively involved in the arguments, me especially. This caused me a great deal of stress and led to an anxiety disorder. I have no clue why, but my anxiety manifested itself as a fear of having an accident in the car. This gradually progressed to the fear of any situation in which a bathroom wasn't readily available. As a male, 5th-7th grade is when I was maturing and having sexual feelings for the first time. The fact that having an accident was the highest taboo for myself inversely caused it to be a very strong sexual interest. Once my parents divorced and the fighting was gone the anxiety receded within a couple years, but the sexual interest was set in stone.

Whats interesting though was that I had the interest long before my anxiety and long before sexuality was involved. I remember being about 3 or 4 and wishing to be in a diaper for just one day. When I was around 6 I would hold it while watching TV and sometimes I would leak on purpose. I remember one time I was playing outside in the yard and the urge hit so before I went on the tree I "Half-peed" my pants. I don't think it was enough to show on my pants though. If I had to guess I would say that this was caused by me being potty trained too early. I was potty trained before 3 and It left me wanting to go back to the comfort of a diaper. I also had a lot of accidents because I was so young, so I think it's a combination of the two. I still have no clue how this became related to my anxiety later on.

Edited by Decim
Proofreading (see edit history)