Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A "Golden" Rule for Clothing

I love making up little rules for omo and wetting. 

My favorite is this one "If you see through it, you should pee througj it."

I love the idea of a girl wearing a pair of tights or lacey panties. Just sitting down and thinking about the rule. A flood pours through the see through fabric before she stands up and walks away as if nothings happened. She followed the rule.

There is a fair chance that if the material is see through then it will dry quickly too. 😁

That's the "See Through Pee Through" rule.

Whenever I buy pants, shorts or underwear, I ask a simple question:  Do I want to piss in that?  If the answer is no, then I put it back and get something else unless there's a specific reason why I have to have it.

When buying shirts, the related question is: if I piss my pants while wearing that, will I need to change my shirt?  This question is partly about color, but also about fabric.  With cotton shirts of any color, the answer is usually yes (in which case I'll consider other options), but I give more leeway with darker colors; with synthetic fabrics, the color is less important because they dry quickly.

So, with a couple of very specific key exceptions, everything in my wardrobe is there because it's what I want to wear when I am pissing in my pants.

As a side note, I will also swim in just about anything in there.

Guest neilscotland
On 11/24/2020 at 5:59 PM, SoggyShorts said:

Whenever I buy pants, shorts or underwear, I ask a simple question:  Do I want to piss in that?  If the answer is no, then I put it back and get something else unless there's a specific reason why I have to have it.

I do the same!

On 11/24/2020 at 12:59 PM, SoggyShorts said:

When buying shirts, the related question is: if I piss my pants while wearing that, will I need to change my shirt?  This question is partly about color, but also about fabric.  With cotton shirts of any color, the answer is usually yes (in which case I'll consider other options), but I give more leeway with darker colors; with synthetic fabrics, the color is less important because they dry quickly.

So, with a couple of very specific key exceptions, everything in my wardrobe is there because it's what I want to wear when I am pissing in my pants.

As a side note, I will also swim in just about anything in there.

I need to start doing that. Never thought about buying my clothes by how well I'd like to pee in it. So far I've only ever had a couple rules. If i pee a bit in it, it's completely acceptable to go ahead and wet it. If it's about to be washed anyway I'm well within my right to pee it again before putting in the machine. Might need to get some more rules because these suggestions are good ones.