Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello everyone! I think I've came up with a nice idea on how we all can have some fun and rest from 2020 for a bit.

I'll explain in a Q&A format πŸ™‚

===========GENERAL QUESTIONS===========

Q.: I'm interested! So what's the idea?
A.: I'll hold [it for as much as I can!.. oh wait, it's a bit early for that] a chess event. I'll play everyone who is willing to join, we'll blitz and have a lot of fun!

Q.: It doesn't sound like a proper omorashi event, are you sure you're on the right website?
A.: Oh yes I'm sure. Every time I lose I'll be drinking some beer (well, I'll be drinking anyway. But when I lose, I'll be obliged to do it). As it'll be quick games, I'll be drinking a lot.

Q.: And? What's in it for me?
A.: Come on, where's your imagination! I'll be getting more and more desperate, I will gradually lose my ability to think clearly, I will make stupid blunders which will make me drink more even though I'm already exploding and OH MY GOD I'M LEAKING, I'M LEAKING RIGHT IN MY JEA...

...or, you know, something like that. I will post updates on my state here, you will also be able to spectate games live.

Q.: Okay, I'm sold. What's in it for you?
A.: Wetting in front of internet strangers in an elaborate setting is something I really need right now.

Q.: When?
A.: Maybe in a week or two, somewhere on a weekend.

Q.: So what is the camera you'll stream with, are you sure it's good?
A.: Nope, sorry, no photos/videos/streams. I don't have a lot of taboos, but it's one of them.

===========CHESS RELATED QUESTION===========

Q.: Where?

A.: Lichess.

Q.: Are you good at this?
A.: No, don't worry, I'm no Beth Harmon. Very casual player, if you ever studied chess (I didn't) you'll beat me with ease.

Q.: Time format?
A.: 5+0.

Q.: Can I cheat?
A.: Well, I won't be able to stop you, but what's fun in that? And again, it won't be too hard to play fair.

===========MISC===========

Q.: I like your idea so much I want to buy you beer, pizza and Fischer's "My 60 most memorable games".

A.: You're so kind, thank you so much! Unfortunately, the only way to arrange that is via crypto (it's difficult to live in a third-world country in this regard). If it doesn't scare you, here's my BTC address: 1Cf5eCUjaSjQs1WP4gkxZWJFyyX3CgFAXH. No pressure though.

Q.: I have a suggestion...
A.: Please share any thoughts you have regarding this. I really need to understand whether it's worth organizing and whether you're interested at all.

==========================

Thank you so much for making it so far! Looking forward to meeting you at the board πŸ™ƒ

@robotdujour @Rdnm121 @ThiccusDiccus @Baw42 @ews21 @Dr. Struggles

Thank you for your interest and for your feedback! I guess it is worth organizing after all.

I'm afraid regardless of the time I choose it won't satisfy everyone, so I'll just announce it. The event will start this Saturday (December 5th) at 09:00 PM UTC +0. Please don't forget to convert it to your local timezone
beforehand πŸ™‚

I'll specify other details a bit later. Cheers!

Edited by Kanako (see edit history)
13 hours ago, Kanako said:

@robotdujour @Rdnm121 @ThiccusDiccus @Baw42 @ews21 @Dr. Struggles

Thank you for your interest and for your feedback! I guess it is worth organizing after all.

I'm afraid regardless of the time I choose it won't satisfy everyone, so I'll just announce it. The event will start this Saturday (December 5th) at 09:00 PM UTC +0. Please don't forget to convert it to your local timezone
beforehand πŸ™‚

I'll specify other details a bit later. Cheers!

For those involved, that’s 4PM EST

Check where you are here!Β http://www.timebie.com/std/utc.php?q=9

Hello everyone!

So I spent some time figuring out the best way to organize this and came up with the following:

- Register on lichess.org

- Find my profie: https://lichess.org/@/kanako72

- After I post I'm ready just challenge me for a game. There's a two-spades icon in the upper right corner for this matter πŸ™‚

- I'll be accepting your challenges one-by-one.

See you tomorrow!

Hello fellow kinksters. Let's roll.

I actually have no idea how will it unfold, so let's just start and see how it goes πŸ™‚

I peed 20 minutes ago, so I'm at 0 at the moment. If anyone's interested, I wear grey sport shorts and white t-shirt. I opened a 0.5L beer can and awaiting your challenges on lichess.org πŸ™‚

10 minutes ago, Kanako said:

Hello fellow kinksters. Let's roll.

I actually have no idea how will it unfold, so let's just start and see how it goes πŸ™‚

I peed 20 minutes ago, so I'm at 0 at the moment. If anyone's interested, I wear grey sport shorts and white t-shirt. I opened a 0.5L beer can and awaiting your challenges on lichess.org πŸ™‚

Well shit. I didn’t think you’d be that good. Should taken a few practice rounds first x.x