Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best position for male desperation

I’ve noticed that it is extremely difficult to get a male to have a genuine loss of control accident if they are laying on their back or even sitting down. It’s like the pee doesn’t naturally come out in that position and the guy often ends up ‘forcing it out’ eventually just for physical relief.  Whereas, if you tie his hands above his head standing up, or bend him over (maybe less preferable). He will eventually void completely/semi completely  but more importantly, involuntary. Thoughts? 💭 

I myself definitely agree with this, I have tried wetting sitting many times and my bladder never quite empties anyways, but a hell of a lot more gushes out when I stand or example, whenever my body isn't tensed up and I'm relaxed and upright then my bladder empties more than what it would if i was sitting or squatting.

7 hours ago, Altiat said:

I’ve noticed that it is extremely difficult to get a male to have a genuine loss of control accident if they are laying on their back or even sitting down. It’s like the pee doesn’t naturally come out in that position and the guy often ends up ‘forcing it out’ eventually just for physical relief.  Whereas, if you tie his hands above his head standing up, or bend him over (maybe less preferable). He will eventually void completely/semi completely  but more importantly, involuntary. Thoughts? 💭 

Haven't really thought about this, but yeah. The times I have tried to have an accident for for my girlfriend when she is dominating me, I was trying while laying down and I would have abdominal spasms from holding, but never lost control. Eventually, I think she would lose patience and then just command me to wet myself. I would love to try standing restraints. I would LOVE to lose control for her amusement and have an accident

5 minutes ago, ValentinaRosas said:

this is the position I'd love more seeing desperate men, the man layed down fully straight, it can be layed down on the bed, on the floor on a couch it doesn't matter but I'd pretty love seeing men laying down with his body totaly straight with his dick full erection pointing to the ceiling and ejecting unvoluntary spurts of pee. 

well, that will be a very long, drawn out process of spurting hehe 

4 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

this is the position I'd love more seeing desperate men, the man layed down fully straight, it can be layed down on the bed, on the floor on a couch it doesn't matter but I'd pretty love seeing men laying down with his body totaly straight with his dick full erection pointing to the ceiling and ejecting unvoluntary spurts of pee.

That would take a very long time for me. It's hard to pee with a full erection, especially if I've already came.

30 minutes ago, electronical said:

That would take a very long time for me. It's hard to pee with a full erection, especially if I've already came.

Seriously I didn't know. I though that when men has to pee really really bad their dick erected to have more strenght (because the look of an erected dick shows more strenght than a flacid one) more strenght and more space to hold their pee, I don't know if it's that real.

1 hour ago, ValentinaRosas said:

Seriously I didn't know. I though that when men has to pee really really bad their dick erected to have more strenght (because the look of an erected dick shows more strenght than a flacid one) more strenght and more space to hold their pee, I don't know if it's that real.

In my experience it's almost impossible for a man to pee when his dick is fully erect. A problem encountered often in young males who wake up with a "morning glory" but also bursting for a piss - you have to wait for it to go down a bit before you can let some pee out! And then it's awkward because you can't point the damn thing down and the pee is spraying everywhere. And it hurts, That's my experience anyhow - thank heavens I ain't young anymore!

2 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

😳 not at all 

1 hour ago, bustin2pee said:

In my experience it's almost impossible for a man to pee when his dick is fully erect. A problem encountered often in young males who wake up with a "morning glory" but also bursting for a piss - you have to wait for it to go down a bit before you can let some pee out! And then it's awkward because you can't point the damn thing down and the pee is spraying everywhere. And it hurts, That's my experience anyhow - thank heavens I ain't young anymore!

Yeup, we/they tend to do a lot better standing up, semi erect in clothes; and by better I mean, their bodies actually allow them to pee from that position. So they can lose control freely and completely. And while some might not personally care if he’s naked spraying in unpredictable patterns lol if you don’t wanna clean the mess, you clothe em up. 

5 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

I’ve only had a couple real accidents, but in both occasions I became semi erect as a last defense. I held on until I became completely flaccid. At that point I lost control. It feels a lot stronger when you’re hard, and if you can maintain it you’ll probably avoid embarrassing yourself.

Edited by Beaumont (see edit history)
On 11/22/2020 at 10:40 PM, Altiat said:

yes i know exactly what you mean.
when i was a kid and i had an accident while sitting on a chair. it feels like the pressure in my bladder was greater than the strength of my sphincter muscle to hold the pee back. and so i had a genuine lost of control. and i loved that feeling.

now as an adult it feels like the opposite. it feels like the strength of my sphincter muscle is allways greater than the pressure in my bladder. And i believe that my brain protects my bladder from damage (because of to much pressure) by giving my stomach a spasm to reliev myselfe. and it doesn`t matter in what position i am.

i really would like to have a genuine loss of control again when i am holding my pee as long as i can the next time - are there any piece of advice what i can do
(other things like spread your legs or push your bladder - than this stuff is also fun to do sometimes but it is not the same exact feeling of really loosing control and have an accident. then with all this things i force my body myselfe to burst).
i would be thankfull for every singel hint you guys can give me

17 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

Lo más agradable es hacerlo de pie o de rodillas.

12 hours ago, ValentinaRosas said:

Primero es mejor orinar, y luego ayudarse a sí mismo y tirar el esperma. Eso es genial.

6 hours ago, tightswetter said:

yes i know exactly what you mean.
when i was a kid and i had an accident while sitting on a chair. it feels like the pressure in my bladder was greater than the strength of my sphincter muscle to hold the pee back. and so i had a genuine lost of control. and i loved that feeling.

now as an adult it feels like the opposite. it feels like the strength of my sphincter muscle is allways greater than the pressure in my bladder. And i believe that my brain protects my bladder from damage (because of to much pressure) by giving my stomach a spasm to reliev myselfe. and it doesn`t matter in what position i am.

i really would like to have a genuine loss of control again when i am holding my pee as long as i can the next time - are there any piece of advice what i can do
(other things like spread your legs or push your bladder - than this stuff is also fun to do sometimes but it is not the same exact feeling of really loosing control and have an accident. then with all this things i force my body myselfe to burst).
i would be thankfull for every singel hint you guys can give me

For me it is also nearly impossible to totally and genuinely lose control. Which is a pro in every day's life, I guess. But not for omo purposes of course.

When my bladder becomes full it just starts hurting and cramping at some point. If I go on holding and drinking then, I soon get to a point where I start leaking. Little spurts will inevitably come out then every few minutes, but just enough to release the pain a little bit. Like that I can go on holding for a long time, until I decide to let go.

A few times I really achieved an involuntary loss of control by holding it repeatedly and totally tiring my bladder muscles. I held until I began leaking, the emptied my bladder at least partially and started drinking and holding again. When I reached the leaking point again, it didn't take long before I really lost control without being able to stop it, until my bladder was nearly empty, no matter if I was sitting or standing.

It felt absolutely great. The problem is, the bladder muscles become really weary and it takes two or three days for them to totally recover. So you have to plan it carefully and always have a toilet near at hand for the next time...

On 11/25/2020 at 11:44 PM, ValentinaRosas said:

1 hour ago, ValentinaRosas said:

so that means I'm right??'

In my case I would say no. I can pee with a full erection, but when I have to pee really bad it's very hard to even get an erection. But for the holding an erection is helpful for you to grab the shaft, so you can give it external pressure. The muscles don't work (directly) in your dick.

3 hours ago, WetDev said:

No, for me at least having an erection makes pee not come out unless I reaaaally force it. If I've wearing underwear and I'm desperate to pee with an erection, it just hurts and it won't come out until I don't have an erection which can sometimes be annoying!

So for you, if you were on the verge of peeing your pants, an erection would delay it.