Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

What do you think about this photo, do you think Taylor was really needing to pee???

I found this image of Taylor Swift with a writting that said: "looks like someone has to pee" and yes it looks like that, but I wanna be sure, what do you think, is she really holding a full bladder or maybe have you ever heard some story of her needing to go as hell, I actually found a little writting that says that she tried to cut a line bathroom maybe because she was exploting. what do you think????

4ce66b324b6831bffe44b80e0e8111cc.jpg

12 hours ago, peedespes02 said:

I would love seeing her desperation in ladies room line. Looks like she had to pee bad from the picture. I cant tell how bad from the picture. I cant tell how much she drank from picture. I bet she does get desperation too no time to go so busy all the time. 

Yeah, I would like too to see her on the ladies room about to wet herself, that would be sooooo sexy

4 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

I suppose it's not surprising that she might get desperate to pee during a long performance. Some people have even wet themselves on stage because of that. But of course there's no way of really knowing here.

that gets me aroused to think on her being ultra bursting at the point of almost peeing her panties and being forced to hold her pee until she can go, but maybe having to hold it while finishing the song