Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Genuine Unvoluntary And Unplanned Wetting Accident

Hi there Valentina! 

I just would like to say I adored this story, it was so intense, so genuine and full of feeling!

I really appreciate and enjoyed all the little details about how you were feeling physically and emotionally at that moment, the sweating, the blushing face, the desperation, the way you described how your bladder and pussy were aching, cos I imagined all that while reading the story and it made it more vivid! I felt like I was in your shoes while reading. And I think that's really cool! 😄 I think being able to feel what's happening in the story like if you were there, it's a great trait of a writer.

This reminded me of the close calls I've had, mon Dieu ! I've had some hard ones! Also it reminds me when I had my worst wetting accident (also a school related one and it was in front of all my classmates ) so I felt a bit sad for you because I know how embarrassing is seeing people mocking at you and laugh on those situations. 

I liked a lot how this story made me feel a lot of feelings through the course of the strory. I felt your desperation, I felt your sadness and embarrassment, and I feel a bit of embarrassment with myself too hehe, because when I was reading it, I also felt very aroused with all the the details in the desperation part and the wetting. (Excuse me for saying so I couldn't help myself *blush* ) So yeah it was in fact a fun rolecoaster ride of emotions that I enjoyed a lot from a piece of writting worthy of Molière! (Or Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz or Octavio Paz in your case heheh) And I'm so happy to grateful to have found.  Best omorashi strory I've seen in a long while. I also enjoyed that the words you use are so different from the ones I usually hear. 

Oh, also I loved the fact that that you were so nice and empathic with people around you, like, you gave your sweater to your friend because you knew she was also so desperate to pee. And in the bus you were worried that the bus driver or cleaning people could be blamed if you peed on the bus. I think that beautiful! It shows up that you have a very heartwarming and compassionate soul. And I think that's awesome! I would love to know you better and be your friend, so if you like the idea that we can know each other better and be friends, feel free to drop me a message whenever you feel like! ^^ 

Edited by Cephy (see edit history)