Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Genuine Unvoluntary And Unplanned Wetting Accident

Today I’m gonna tell you about the most embarrassing and worst wetting accident that I ever had, it was full unvoluntary and unplanned, I actually didn’t want to pee but I just couldn’t avoid the pee to come out.

It was two years ago on the 2018 Fall time and I clearly remember that it was a Thursday on the last days of November, (for something people says that women had a great memory) I was at the university yet (I actually finished my thesis and I title myself this 2020 August) and we had to make some practices on a nearby city to where we live, It’s a smaller city about two hours of mine, If you don’t know I live on Mexico City which has over 22-24 million people and it’s the most populated city on American Continent and its also the most Spanish speaker biggest city on the world, so we had to make some practices of the university on a close city called Puebla which had over 1.5 million people.

Okay so we were on that I traveled to a nearby city to make some practices on the university. I remember That I exited my home about 10:00 am and I arrive to the university at 11 am. There we (me and my classmates) had some classes and we all the classroom leave university at 12:30 pm and got to Puebla at maybe 3:00 pm so we started to make our practices, after a long and hard afternoon making practices, making notes, investigating and all of that we finally finished so everybody went back to Mexico city, but me, one male friend and three female friends, which two lived there on Puebla decided to stay a little bit more on there and walk around the city which its so beautiful because of its colonial sites and a modern place called Angelopolis which has a beautiful amusement park with an iconic wheel of fortune and a modern big shopping mall, a great park with a natural river that pass by for the city, it has too a big I don’t know how to say it on English but it´s a great roofed place with a lot of seats for a lot of people for events like concerts, it’s like a theater but bigger and all it that its connected by a beautiful circular pedestrian bridge that also works as an elevated linear park and also there are some buildings around but not as much, of course we didn’t have enough time to visit all that because it was around 6:30 pm so we only visit the downtown, had some ice cream and some esquites which its boiled corn grains into a glass with mayonnaise, cream, cheese and if you want chile. We took some selfies of ourselves on the main colonial buildings of the downtown, then we went to Angelopolis and we got on the wheel of fortune, after that and for last we went to the shopping mall and got into de movie theater and saw a movie, we choose to see Matar o Morir Peppermint (To kill or to dead Peppermint). At the entrance of the cinema my four friends and we bought some groceries, I bought for myself the mega size drink cup of coke-cola that its 52 oz (maybe around 1.5 liter), so you know me I love coke and also I bought 2 hot dogs, a chocolate and some nachos for me and then we went to the movie, I remember that it liked a lot.

We enter at the function of 8:00 pm and the movie ended around 10:30 pm, one thing that I think that happen to everyone its that when you exit from seeing the movie you’re always desperate for take a wee. Actually you start always to be uncomfortable to pee at the middle of the movie, some people goes to the bathroom and others choose to hold it to not miss any part of the movie, I don’t know if it’s because all the coke you drink, or because the coke and the movie theater its cold, maybe both but sometimes I think that the cokes of the cines has something special that makes you wanting to go pee so fast, okay the fact its that I’m from the ones that chooses to hold the urine to not miss any part of the movie, so when I came out I was really desperate for peeing so I ran to the bathroom but my male friend and my female friend stopped me cause we were going to miss the last bus that goes from Puebla to Mexico City and they’re right so making a crying gesture I had to say no to go to pee, and I really needed to go. My other two female friends who lived on Puebla didn’t have that problem, actually I remember how jealousy I was because they were able to go to the bath and release their bladders, I knew I couldn’t ask my two Puebla friends to allow me to stay the night on their homes and tomorrow on the morning get back to Mexico City because their parents doesn’t allow them, it doesn’t matter that I´m a girl too, their parents are so rude, so I couldn’t lose the buss because I didn’t have enough money to pay an hotel, so I got out of the cine without peeing

When we went out, we walked to the city bus stop that leads you from Angelopolis to the Puebla bus station. I remember that me and my two friends were so desperate to pee, my male friend went to a tree and just pee as the man does, me and my female friend got sooo angry and disgust with him for that, we knew it was easy for him to pee outside and not to us, but we got angry and disgust because he wasn´t empathic with us, he could just hold it for being nice with us that also were dying for pee, but we couldn’t just make it as him, and apart when we heard him pissing the sound of the hissing pee was literally a torture to our bladders, so we got angry with him and we got apart. For our bad luck the city bus lasted about 15 minutes to arrive, outside it was soo cold because it was November so it increased more our pee need, I remember that I had a sweater on my backpack but I gave it to my female friend because It was clearly visible on she that she was really really about to burst really soon, so I gave her my sweater because I know how hard is it to be desperate to pee and being freezing.

When the city bus arrived we got on and again for our bad luck it was sooo full, so we had to pee standing which made more difficult to trying to hold our pee, when we finally get to the bus station we had the hope of being able to go to the bus station bathrooms, we ran as we were running for our lives and got to the bathroom, it seemed that it wasn’t our night because they were cleaning the girls bathroom, a voice started to announce the last buss to Mexico City, so we desperately tried to explain to the man who was cleaning the bathrooms that we really really needed to use the bathroom, that it’s was an emergency but he doesn’t let us to come in, we seriously though to use the men bathroom but we didn’t have time so we ran to the counter to buy our tickets hoping to find a bathroom on the bus, so we bought our tickets and get on the bus. Once arrive on the bus we frenetically looked at the bottom of the bus for a bathroom and we almost burst on tears when we saw that It didn’t have and we couldn’t make anything more because the bus started and departed, so we resigned to try to hold it until Mexico City, but IT WAS 2 HOURS. My friend and me have different seats because the bus was full and we couldn’t find seats together, I didn’t see her anymore.

So it was me on the bus with my bladder literally bursting, so I just tried my best to try to ignore it and distract myself, so I put some music on my phone and I stared the landscape across the window, after the two hours we were just entering in the city when it was supposed that we have arrived at that time but there was some traffic, specially entering to the city, I promise you that I couldn’t anymore. I felt like my pee was going spurt out for my eyes, my nose, and my ears. The man who was next to my seat got down of the bus at the entrance of the city, so I though seriously to drop my pants there and squad on the space between my seat and the back of the next seat, anyway nobody would be able to see me cause the lights inside of the bus were turned off and it was dark, obviously considering nobody hears my pee hitting the floor, which of course considering how full my bladder it was gonna be impossible, I knew it was a crazy idea but believe me I was as desperate that I was about to do it, but I though that the driver, the cleaners of the bus and the other passengers were blame for my pee needing, so I just keep trying my best to stand and endure praying to get soon to the station.

I was bended over and shrunken on the seat fully crouched, my fully body was folded over itself trying my best to hold my bladder and keep my urine inside, my pussy was burning like the hell on pain with me on the verge of crying, people always told me I have a strong bladder but it was too much even for me, I was wriggling and squirming myself there on the seat, keeping staring at the window hoping to see the station soon, a long before that I had to unbutton and un zipper my pants to remove pression from my lower belly, I was sweating and believe me that I was almost crying because I didn’t want to pee there, I’m a wetting and hold lover but I don’t like to pee on public and that the people looks me to do it (I have made some holding-wettings on public but being with a diaper, because It is too shameful for me that others notice that I just pee myself) and not only peeing myself but peeing also the seat int his case of the buss.

When the buss finally came to the Mexico City bus station I feel saved only hoping the bus stop to run as running for my life to the closer bathroom, Lucky Mexico City bus station has a lot of bathrooms, so I was holding breathe using all my will and strength to keep my urine inside my bladder, clenching my urethra sphincters with all my strong, my fully body were hyper tense and my face was fully blushed covered with sweat waiting the bus to end parking, but when the bus was yet parking I just couldn’t couldn’t anymore and a great warm spurt of pee came out from my pussy wetting my panties and my denim pants and part of the seat, I freaked out and I put my hand inside my jeans and I just took my labia and pressed it as closing my vulva, but a second stream of pee came out although I pressed close my labia, tensed my full body held my breath and tried to clench my pee hole all at the same time but I couldn’t stop the stream, as other times I just wet my hand with my warm pee trying to squeeze my pussy to not allow the pee to come out, I’m sorry, but really sorry but after the third spurt I had to let some pee out on the stand because I really really can’t hold it any longer, I didn’t want to but I couldn’t resist, so I just pee myself until I recover my strength and went back to fight preventing the pee to keep coming out, but I knew it was only temporal and it I wouldn’t be able to keep it that way for a long, so when the bus stopped I took my backpack and with a clearly stop of my on my jeans I ran to the closest bathroom begging that nobody be cleaning them, I ran and I got there to the bathrooms, dancing, jumping, wriggling and squirming like crazy, for putting your coin and go in there was first a maybe 30-35 years old woman, a young man maybe 17-21 and a tuxedo man maybe 25-30 and behind me arrived an old couple, an old woman and old man maybe around 75 years old. When I came out to the line for putting my coin everybody turned to look at me because it was clearly visible that I was about to burst on pee, first for the clearly spot of pee on my jeans that it was not as little and then because I was as I told you I was dancing, jumping, wriggling and squirming like crazy, so fastly the first woman, the one of 30-35 allow me to go first, I frenetically tried to search on my backpack a coin of 5 pesos that it’s the cost of the bathroom (around 25 American dollar cents) but my pussy was burning on the hell by pain and my body just couldn’t support me anymore and I just fully started peeing on a great speed, fastly peeing my jeans, my converse tennis and my pink socks, I tried to hold it again but it was like I have any strength on my body, it was like my body didn’t answer me, the rivers of my pee was clearly visible running down my legs jeans, and on the sides spurts of pee splashing out of the rivers, the sound of the pee was incredible, I left a really big puddle of pee on the floor, when I ended peeing I looked and the 30 woman, the young guy, the tuxedo man and the old coupled were staring at me fully freaked so I just started to cry and ran away, all the people on the bus station turned t see me, some had laugh faces, some had freaked out faces, and others specially women had faces like they were sad and feeling compassion for what happened to me and for make it worst any taxi wanted to take me because I was urined, I had to call a female uber and I beg the female driver to take me to my home, she as she saw me urined and crying she felt compassion for me and took out her sweater put it on the seat and then I could seat, she tried to make me feel better but I was fully shamed, when I came Home I shower me and put dry clothes, I was laying on my bed fully sad until the sleep overcame and I just fell asleep. At the next day I pretended that nothing happen and until now I didn’t go back to that bus station, for luck in Mexico City there are another three bus stations. one for every cardinal point, it happened on the North Bus Station so still there are the South one, the west (which it's my favorite) and the east one to not get back to where all this happened, and as I promise here there are three pictures of me.

55614088_2872817739410094_3348250482693898240_o.jpg

66482707_3135713956453803_7014576429329285120_o.jpg

52886963_2808979369127265_7672825827238608896_o.jpg

Woooow this is really impressive you looks like sooo much to my gf 😍 

Cheers from a french boy lost into CDMX  but I'm so glad there is mexican into omo I thought that was impossible😊

The grandmother of my GF lives into Michoacan and we gone in autobus 2 years ago she was really about to wet her tight light blue levis jeans she was afraid of using the bus bathroom so she holded and when we arrived I noticied a tennis ball size wet spot she  was desperate a lot and she did the impossible to find change and pay the 5 pesos bathroom... the story is hard to count I can do it much better in spanish... I didn't tell her nothing because she was embarassed... And in new year last year we had party on the terrace up the house we had drinks music friends (yeah having a house in CDMX is cool we can do parties when we want and no problem jaja) but the bathroom was downstairs and she tells me "I have to pee but bathroom is too far I'm too lazy", I said her pee you're jeans for me and she says "NO! eso no se hacer amor es asqueroso!" , She was wearing dark blue tight jeans so not really visible if she wet... few hours after the party finish and we go to bed and we started to play together, I feel their pants were a bit wet from the bottom and at the begenning of ther legs I asked her if she had a little accident and she says me she doesnt but I'm sure she wet😍

I think my 🥰 gf  is attracted into omo but she lock herself at the moment to wet Idk why but if you can share me tips to convincer her🤩

21 hours ago, ashishgamer said:

I love your stories. The words you use are so different from what we usually see on this forum and it's such a huge turn on.

Just out of curiosity, what happened to your female friend who was also desperate to pee?

Later she told me that she also pee herself, but she covered with the sweater I gave her, obiously I was as desperate that i didn't waited her

10 hours ago, LizJWetting said:

Reminds me of a time when I was on a 3 hour bus journey with no toilets and I already needed to pee when I got on because it was a hot day and I'd been drinking quite a lot but didn't have time to go. About halfway through I was so desperate that I was tempted to wet myself on purpose to relieve the pressure, but kept holding it with my legs crossed and hand squeezed into my crotch for most of the journey. When I got off fortunately it was in a fairly quiet rural area so I just took a few steps away from the side of the road and ripped my shorts down and just started pissing on the grass because I genuinely could not hold it any more. That was a very long piss that felt sooo good.

Oh that's sounds so sexy

On 11/22/2020 at 12:33 PM, ValentinaRosas said:

Today I’m gonna tell you about the most embarrassing and worst wetting accident that I ever had, it was full unvoluntary and unplanned, I actually didn’t want to pee but I just couldn’t avoid the pee to come out.

It was two years ago on the 2018 Fall time and I clearly remember that it was a Thursday on the last days of November, (for something people says that women had a great memory) I was at the university yet (I actually finished my thesis and I title myself this 2020 August) and we had to make some practices on a nearby city to where we live, It’s a smaller city about two hours of mine, If you don’t know I live on Mexico City which has over 22-24 million people and it’s the most populated city on American Continent and its also the most Spanish speaker biggest city on the world, so we had to make some practices of the university on a close city called Puebla which had over 1.5 million people.

Okay so we were on that I traveled to a nearby city to make some practices on the university. I remember That I exited my home about 10:00 am and I arrive to the university at 11 am. There we (me and my classmates) had some classes and we all the classroom leave university at 12:30 pm and got to Puebla at maybe 3:00 pm so we started to make our practices, after a long and hard afternoon making practices, making notes, investigating and all of that we finally finished so everybody went back to Mexico city, but me, one male friend and three female friends, which two lived there on Puebla decided to stay a little bit more on there and walk around the city which its so beautiful because of its colonial sites and a modern place called Angelopolis which has a beautiful amusement park with an iconic wheel of fortune and a modern big shopping mall, a great park with a natural river that pass by for the city, it has too a big I don’t know how to say it on English but it´s a great roofed place with a lot of seats for a lot of people for events like concerts, it’s like a theater but bigger and all it that its connected by a beautiful circular pedestrian bridge that also works as an elevated linear park and also there are some buildings around but not as much, of course we didn’t have enough time to visit all that because it was around 6:30 pm so we only visit the downtown, had some ice cream and some esquites which its boiled corn grains into a glass with mayonnaise, cream, cheese and if you want chile. We took some selfies of ourselves on the main colonial buildings of the downtown, then we went to Angelopolis and we got on the wheel of fortune, after that and for last we went to the shopping mall and got into de movie theater and saw a movie, we choose to see Matar o Morir Peppermint (To kill or to dead Peppermint). At the entrance of the cinema my four friends and we bought some groceries, I bought for myself the mega size drink cup of coke-cola that its 52 oz (maybe around 1.5 liter), so you know me I love coke and also I bought 2 hot dogs, a chocolate and some nachos for me and then we went to the movie, I remember that it liked a lot.

We enter at the function of 8:00 pm and the movie ended around 10:30 pm, one thing that I think that happen to everyone its that when you exit from seeing the movie you’re always desperate for take a wee. Actually you start always to be uncomfortable to pee at the middle of the movie, some people goes to the bathroom and others choose to hold it to not miss any part of the movie, I don’t know if it’s because all the coke you drink, or because the coke and the movie theater its cold, maybe both but sometimes I think that the cokes of the cines has something special that makes you wanting to go pee so fast, okay the fact its that I’m from the ones that chooses to hold the urine to not miss any part of the movie, so when I came out I was really desperate for peeing so I ran to the bathroom but my male friend and my female friend stopped me cause we were going to miss the last bus that goes from Puebla to Mexico City and they’re right so making a crying gesture I had to say no to go to pee, and I really needed to go. My other two female friends who lived on Puebla didn’t have that problem, actually I remember how jealousy I was because they were able to go to the bath and release their bladders, I knew I couldn’t ask my two Puebla friends to allow me to stay the night on their homes and tomorrow on the morning get back to Mexico City because their parents doesn’t allow them, it doesn’t matter that I´m a girl too, their parents are so rude, so I couldn’t lose the buss because I didn’t have enough money to pay an hotel, so I got out of the cine without peeing

When we went out, we walked to the city bus stop that leads you from Angelopolis to the Puebla bus station. I remember that me and my two friends were so desperate to pee, my male friend went to a tree and just pee as the man does, me and my female friend got sooo angry and disgust with him for that, we knew it was easy for him to pee outside and not to us, but we got angry and disgust because he wasn´t empathic with us, he could just hold it for being nice with us that also were dying for pee, but we couldn’t just make it as him, and apart when we heard him pissing the sound of the hissing pee was literally a torture to our bladders, so we got angry with him and we got apart. For our bad luck the city bus lasted about 15 minutes to arrive, outside it was soo cold because it was November so it increased more our pee need, I remember that I had a sweater on my backpack but I gave it to my female friend because It was clearly visible on she that she was really really about to burst really soon, so I gave her my sweater because I know how hard is it to be desperate to pee and being freezing.

When the city bus arrived we got on and again for our bad luck it was sooo full, so we had to pee standing which made more difficult to trying to hold our pee, when we finally get to the bus station we had the hope of being able to go to the bus station bathrooms, we ran as we were running for our lives and got to the bathroom, it seemed that it wasn’t our night because they were cleaning the girls bathroom, a voice started to announce the last buss to Mexico City, so we desperately tried to explain to the man who was cleaning the bathrooms that we really really needed to use the bathroom, that it’s was an emergency but he doesn’t let us to come in, we seriously though to use the men bathroom but we didn’t have time so we ran to the counter to buy our tickets hoping to find a bathroom on the bus, so we bought our tickets and get on the bus. Once arrive on the bus we frenetically looked at the bottom of the bus for a bathroom and we almost burst on tears when we saw that It didn’t have and we couldn’t make anything more because the bus started and departed, so we resigned to try to hold it until Mexico City, but IT WAS 2 HOURS. My friend and me have different seats because the bus was full and we couldn’t find seats together, I didn’t see her anymore.

So it was me on the bus with my bladder literally bursting, so I just tried my best to try to ignore it and distract myself, so I put some music on my phone and I stared the landscape across the window, after the two hours we were just entering in the city when it was supposed that we have arrived at that time but there was some traffic, specially entering to the city, I promise you that I couldn’t anymore. I felt like my pee was going spurt out for my eyes, my nose, and my ears. The man who was next to my seat got down of the bus at the entrance of the city, so I though seriously to drop my pants there and squad on the space between my seat and the back of the next seat, anyway nobody would be able to see me cause the lights inside of the bus were turned off and it was dark, obviously considering nobody hears my pee hitting the floor, which of course considering how full my bladder it was gonna be impossible, I knew it was a crazy idea but believe me I was as desperate that I was about to do it, but I though that the driver, the cleaners of the bus and the other passengers were blame for my pee needing, so I just keep trying my best to stand and endure praying to get soon to the station.

I was bended over and shrunken on the seat fully crouched, my fully body was folded over itself trying my best to hold my bladder and keep my urine inside, my pussy was burning like the hell on pain with me on the verge of crying, people always told me I have a strong bladder but it was too much even for me, I was wriggling and squirming myself there on the seat, keeping staring at the window hoping to see the station soon, a long before that I had to unbutton and un zipper my pants to remove pression from my lower belly, I was sweating and believe me that I was almost crying because I didn’t want to pee there, I’m a wetting and hold lover but I don’t like to pee on public and that the people looks me to do it (I have made some holding-wettings on public but being with a diaper, because It is too shameful for me that others notice that I just pee myself) and not only peeing myself but peeing also the seat int his case of the buss.

When the buss finally came to the Mexico City bus station I feel saved only hoping the bus stop to run as running for my life to the closer bathroom, Lucky Mexico City bus station has a lot of bathrooms, so I was holding breathe using all my will and strength to keep my urine inside my bladder, clenching my urethra sphincters with all my strong, my fully body were hyper tense and my face was fully blushed covered with sweat waiting the bus to end parking, but when the bus was yet parking I just couldn’t couldn’t anymore and a great warm spurt of pee came out from my pussy wetting my panties and my denim pants and part of the seat, I freaked out and I put my hand inside my jeans and I just took my labia and pressed it as closing my vulva, but a second stream of pee came out although I pressed close my labia, tensed my full body held my breath and tried to clench my pee hole all at the same time but I couldn’t stop the stream, as other times I just wet my hand with my warm pee trying to squeeze my pussy to not allow the pee to come out, I’m sorry, but really sorry but after the third spurt I had to let some pee out on the stand because I really really can’t hold it any longer, I didn’t want to but I couldn’t resist, so I just pee myself until I recover my strength and went back to fight preventing the pee to keep coming out, but I knew it was only temporal and it I wouldn’t be able to keep it that way for a long, so when the bus stopped I took my backpack and with a clearly stop of my on my jeans I ran to the closest bathroom begging that nobody be cleaning them, I ran and I got there to the bathrooms, dancing, jumping, wriggling and squirming like crazy, for putting your coin and go in there was first a maybe 30-35 years old woman, a young man maybe 17-21 and a tuxedo man maybe 25-30 and behind me arrived an old couple, an old woman and old man maybe around 75 years old. When I came out to the line for putting my coin everybody turned to look at me because it was clearly visible that I was about to burst on pee, first for the clearly spot of pee on my jeans that it was not as little and then because I was as I told you I was dancing, jumping, wriggling and squirming like crazy, so fastly the first woman, the one of 30-35 allow me to go first, I frenetically tried to search on my backpack a coin of 5 pesos that it’s the cost of the bathroom (around 25 American dollar cents) but my pussy was burning on the hell by pain and my body just couldn’t support me anymore and I just fully started peeing on a great speed, fastly peeing my jeans, my converse tennis and my pink socks, I tried to hold it again but it was like I have any strength on my body, it was like my body didn’t answer me, the rivers of my pee was clearly visible running down my legs jeans, and on the sides spurts of pee splashing out of the rivers, the sound of the pee was incredible, I left a really big puddle of pee on the floor, when I ended peeing I looked and the 30 woman, the young guy, the tuxedo man and the old coupled were staring at me fully freaked so I just started to cry and ran away, all the people on the bus station turned t see me, some had laugh faces, some had freaked out faces, and others specially women had faces like they were sad and feeling compassion for what happened to me and for make it worst any taxi wanted to take me because I was urined, I had to call a female uber and I beg the female driver to take me to my home, she as she saw me urined and crying she felt compassion for me and took out her sweater put it on the seat and then I could seat, she tried to make me feel better but I was fully shamed, when I came Home I shower me and put dry clothes, I was laying on my bed fully sad until the sleep overcame and I just fell asleep. At the next day I pretended that nothing happen and until now I didn’t go back to that bus station, for luck in Mexico City there are another three bus stations. one for every cardinal point, it happened on the North Bus Station so still there are the South one, the west (which it's my favorite) and the east one to not get back to where all this happened, and as I promise here there are three pictures of me.

55614088_2872817739410094_3348250482693898240_o.jpg

66482707_3135713956453803_7014576429329285120_o.jpg

52886963_2808979369127265_7672825827238608896_o.jpg

Pffffffff!!!!!! super genial, podrías escribir en español?

This is a really hot story! Your cumulation of bad luck was just... huge. I hope that you were able to save your clothes after that.

You don't need to be ashamed of that, everybody will pee themselves sooner or later, it just happens. And it was a pure accident, so it's not your fault at all.

Have you discussed the second accident with your friend? How did she feel about this situation?

And you're really brave to post your pictures here. It's really great and unique!

I actually have a conspiracy theory about movie theaters putting diuretics into their sodas... You see, if people have to get up and go to the restroom during the movie, then they'll inevitably miss something. Which means if you want to see what you missed, you'd have to buy another movie ticket! Its all just a scheme to get people to buy tickets to movies they've already seen lol. 

8 minutes ago, AverageHero said:

I actually have a conspiracy theory about movie theaters putting diuretics into their sodas... You see, if people have to get up and go to the restroom during the movie, then they'll inevitably miss something. Which means if you want to see what you missed, you'd have to buy another movie ticket! Its all just a scheme to get people to buy tickets to movies they've already seen lol. 

sometimes I think so, who knows maybe

On 11/24/2020 at 10:59 AM, LizJWetting said:

Well at the time I didn't think it was sexy, I was just focused on trying not to pee myself in public. But thinking back yeah I've masturbated thinking about that time quite a lot, because I don't think I could create a better desperation scenario if I was purposely trying to, lol.

It's very difficult to match the spontaneous and unplanned in terms of desperation. That's half the appeal, isn't it?

Sounds like a painful journey. If I did the math rgiht after watching a movie where you were already desperate for an hour with 1.5L of soft drink you had to hold it for another two hours? How did you manage to not leak at all until the very end? I probably would have leaked. Did people near you on the bus know you were desperate for the earlier part of the journey? 

Did the guy who peed on the street show off or know you were desperate or was he oblivious?

I do not understand why werent you allowed to go right after the movie, was there a line? That sounds so uncaring and unfonrante and you ended up straining your bladder for so longer after