Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

female Breakdown Desperation

OMG that's a wonderful story and well told. It must've been a truly dreadful experience. I know that it happens to people stuck on the roadside waiting for recovery quite often, in fact I intend to do one of my illustrated desperation stories on this exact scenario at some point in the future, as  I have collected a few tweets from females in the same situation. Thanks for sharing

12 hours ago, pwpj said:

Love this story and glad you were able to get relief. I guess your knickers were completely soaked - did anything show on your leggings?

They were damp, but as they were black, you couldn't really tell. They dried relatively quickly though. 

12 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

OMG that's a wonderful story and well told. It must've been a truly dreadful experience. I know that it happens to people stuck on the roadside waiting for recovery quite often, in fact I intend to do one of my illustrated desperation stories on this exact scenario at some point in the future, as  I have collected a few tweets from females in the same situation. Thanks for sharing

It was awful, I really thought I was going to have a full public accident. But looking back I think I enjoyed it too, I love being desperate. 

I remember a colleague of mine once mentioning how when she was pregnant her car had broken down on the motorway and left her waiting there for about two hours while bursting to pee. She was alone at the time so must have been pretty stressful, I think at one point she called up her mum crying. Unfortunately I don't know any other details, but I imagine it was a big relief when she finally got to a toilet.