Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Wet again on a wooded trail (pics + vid)

I stopped at a short trail feeling already a bit desperate. After a 20 minute stroll I felt myself at the point that if I didn't relieve myself I would be in for a very uncomfortable (and possibly wet) ride home. Thus I stopped at the top of a hill with my car about 50 meters away and proceeded to soak my khakis and shoes. 

From where I stood, I could see anyone coming up the hill and any cars coming down the road. Had anyone come up quickly I would've been caught immediately. Having seen one person pass me by earlier, I was anxious that they were coming back at any moment. As soon as I had wet, I walked briskly to my car in plain sight of anyone who might have come down the road. You can hear people working on their house below where I stood (hence all the clacking)

Enjoy 💛

FTW2.thumb.png.b50674a8a75074219500ba9b06bb14bd.pngFTW.thumb.png.61943777590888fb2dccfd38a001ce23.png

Nice video.  I'm sure it felt good.  When it's warm weather, I wear my really dark shorts so if anyone passes me after I have wet myself, it's very difficult for them to see that I'm wet. When it's chilly out, I wear a workout outfit that doesn't absorb.  It's such a great feeling to feel that warmth running down my legs and on to my feet when I have let it go.   I'm always barefoot, so I think the first thing anyone would be looking at is my feet.  My question is what do you do when shoes and socks get wet? 

10 hours ago, Barefoot247 said:

Nice video.  I'm sure it felt good.  When it's warm weather, I wear my really dark shorts so if anyone passes me after I have wet myself, it's very difficult for them to see that I'm wet. When it's chilly out, I wear a workout outfit that doesn't absorb.  It's such a great feeling to feel that warmth running down my legs and on to my feet when I have let it go.   I'm always barefoot, so I think the first thing anyone would be looking at is my feet.  My question is what do you do when shoes and socks get wet? 

Barefoot is the way to go for so many reasons! Great feeling, easy cleanup.

I only wet with shoes that are old; it might be hard to tell, but the fake leather on those shoes has been flaking pretty bad. That said, whenever I wet with old shoes on I will just dry them in the sun and powder them afterwards. If I wet with shoes that I intend to wear more often I may soak them in soapy water, rinse them thoroughly, and dry them in the sun. I especially like to wet while wearing my grey, Converse high tops. I love how easily they fill with pee and how easily they clean up!

And socks just go with the rest of my wet clothes into the washer 💛