Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Will you make it?

I saw someone else make a post similar to this one and it was fun imagining it. So I decided to make my own version. Three different scenarios for you.

1. Stuck at work with a full bladder but you’re forced to hold your pee because you’re the only one working there for another hour. But your bursting and aren’t sure you can wait. 50/50 chance you will. What happens next?

2. You’re stuck in an important lecture that is graded. Your professor allows people one break per class that’s usually 2 hours long. Well, you used it at the beginning of class and now you’re bursting. He said you can go again but you’re not sure if you could make it because you were too afraid to ask until you are about to burst. You’re too scared to have an accident but don’t know if you can make it. What happens next?

3. You’re at a concert for your favorite band. You’ve had quite a bit to drink and you’re starting to feel a strong urge to pee. You want to go but also don’t wanna miss the show. You end up waiting until you’re about to explode before finding a bathroom. But there’s a very long line for either bathroom. What happens next?

Pick one and respond in the comments. I’m curious to what everyone chooses. I’ll also post the one I chose after work tonight. Hope you enjoy!

1.  Did thiis more than once.  But one time another employee arrived while my pants remained drying in a warm-air stream.

2.  I'm usually careful to pee before going to class.  But one time I knew I couldn't last until class ended.  I waited too long.  The restroom remained in range.  But I started peeing just before reaching the urinal.

3.  Would probably not make it.  My dribbles and squirts have soaked through to visible while in mixed-gender bathroom line at home beer party.

1. Stuck at work with a full bladder but you’re forced to hold your pee because you’re the only one working there for another hour. But your bursting and aren’t sure you can wait. 50/50 chance you will. What happens next?

I’ve always pictured this happening to me, especially now that I work alone from time to time. I’d try to hang on as long as I could. I have a lot of faith in myself but I don’t think I’d know what to do in this scenario except to keep holding and try and push threw it. I’d try my best to hide my emergency as best as I could from customers. I’d bite my lip or try to do a quick pee dance when no one is looking. I’d try to loosen my belt up on my jeans as much as I could without them falling. I’d also try to play a game or start a count of something besides the minutes. Like how many people are wearing blue or something. Something to keep my mind and body distracted from my bladder. 

What can you do. You have to wait, no matter what happens and complain to the superior later.

2. You’re stuck in an important lecture that is graded. Your professor allows people one break per class that’s usually 2 hours long. Well, you used it at the beginning of class and now you’re bursting. He said you can go again but you’re not sure if you could make it because you were too afraid to ask until you are about to burst. You’re too scared to have an accident but don’t know if you can make it. What happens next?

I been in this situation while at school. I asked and professor let me use a bathroom. it was humiliating to admit in front of the full class you can't hold it and might wet yourself soon, but wetting my pants would be even worse.

3. You’re at a concert for your favorite band. You’ve had quite a bit to drink and you’re starting to feel a strong urge to pee. You want to go but also don’t wanna miss the show. You end up waiting until you’re about to explode before finding a bathroom. But there’s a very long line for either bathroom. What happens next?

I almost always go to big concerts crossdressed, wearing a long skirt and just pee down my legs when I can't hold it any longer in the middle of the performance. It's just too hard to get out of the crowd and even harder to find your friends when you eventually get back from the bathroom. Long and slow moving lines in front of the bathroom also reduce my chances of success. When the place is packed with people, usually no one notice that and even if they do, probably just think I'm too drunk to control my bladder. I also tried this with hot pants, pushing my penis on the side and peed down one leg. It also works, but it's more likely some notice that than when wearing a long skirt.

1.) I haven't experienced this kind of situation. What happens it is difficult to say- if it is office work, so I could go. But if it is industrial work and if I stop to work so all production line must be stoped and another peoples must take a break...so I would try to hold it.

2.) I was in that situation. I tried to hold it but I could not hold it to break. So I raised my hand to ask for bathroom but teacher was at the back in class because she helped to another classmate. At that time I started to pee myself so there was no reason to ask 🙂

3.) Maybe the most difficult situation to go to the bathroom due to long lines. But at the same time maybe it is not a big problem to pee yourself because most of peoples are drunk.....

It really depends on the type of job; I used to work at a call center (almost a bit disappointed that I didn't have any incidents while working there lmao). So if it was a job like that, where I'd be unable to get off the phone with a customer, wetting would probably happen.

Oof this is a tough one. I'm in grad school right now, and even at the age of 30 I still often view professors as scary authority figures lmao. Especially if it's a male professor, I'd be scared to, but wetting would be too humiliating in this scenario so I'd rush off to go and probably make up some excuse.

It depends if there's like a McDonald's nearby or something, or if I could get a cab or bus quickly enough. If not, I'd probably try to find somewhere discreet to pee and if anyone said anything I'd point out the lines.

On 11/21/2020 at 1:17 PM, sammilove said:

I saw someone else make a post similar to this one and it was fun imagining it. So I decided to make my own version. Three different scenarios for you.

Pick one and respond in the comments. I’m curious to what everyone chooses. I’ll also post the one I chose after work tonight. Hope you enjoy!

50/50 chance? No way, I'm going to end up wetting if I need to wait an hour bursting. I'm probably going to end up wetting behind the counter or something.

I'd wet on 2 as well. I've wet myself plenty and it was pretty frequent for me to leak in college. 

3. If its outdoors I'd probably dash for a bush or try my best at a controlled leak under the assumption my pants would dry

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to imagine these while I'm wearing a long skirt, so I'll answer them with that in mind:

1) I "could" make it potentially. I have held it for a while before whilst bursting, but I'll take the 50/50 and chance myself at even being able to make it at all!

2) I've had something similar to this happen to me in uni, except I wasn't as desperate. As long as the toilets are relatively close to where the class is, I'll chance it at making a quick dash when no one is looking - otherwise I'm getting pretty wet.

3) I'll stand off to the side and wet myself (preferably in a darker skirt) just to feel good whilst I'm there, also in a spot where I know nobody will go to so they don't slip on my pee! If I get back home and no one's in a bathroom and I still feel desperate I might just not make it - in which case I'll just masturbate on the toilet instead and call it a night. ^^

1.  I think I could probably do it. Not like I have a choice.

2. Well if we've established that we have permission, I'd go for it. If I don't make it and wind up wetting myself, at least it won't be in the room and I can clean myself up and tie a hoodie around my waist or something before I go back.

3. Either bushes or just wet my pants. Idc lol

On 11/23/2020 at 1:08 AM, K95F said:

50/50 chance? No way, I'm going to end up wetting if I need to wait an hour bursting. I'm probably going to end up wetting behind the counter or something.

I'd wet on 2 as well. I've wet myself plenty and it was pretty frequent for me to leak in college. 

3. If its outdoors I'd probably dash for a bush or try my best at a controlled leak under the assumption my pants would dry

same here im def wetting myself in al l3 situations. no wa\y i can hold it an hour  #3 actually happened to me. i started peeing on the way to the bathroom so no sense on  going there. i stopped it long enough to get to the car where i just let the rest go soaking my jeans and making a puddle on ground

#1 I've had that situation happen before and I have made it and half and didn't make it. It was literally a 50/50 split! I sneezed while I was desperate and ended up wedding mid thigh and my jeans and so I hopped in my car real quick drove up to the roof of the parking garage hopped out avoided the camera and pop the squat and peed the rest out. I had a nice stain but luckily my jeans were pretty dark so no one would notice. However I was with a friend at that moment when I sneezed and they split off right before the sneeze... That was a heart stopping moment lol

On 11/21/2020 at 1:17 PM, sammilove said:

1. I've had this happen to me a couple time. I made it with just a wet diaper all but 1 time. I was bursting to go but still had an hr and a half to go. I started to leak into my pad but it quickly overflowed. I stood close to the counter so nobody could see my crossed legs or my fidgeting. I would feel my pee dribbling out and running down my legs. Everytime a customer left, I would take the mop I brought beside me to clean up the mess. 

2. I havent had a problem during lectures but during exams I would frequently end up leaking in my diaper. Without then, I probably wouldnt have made it.

3. The only time I had this happen, I was wearing a short skirt, and ended up half accidentally losing control behind a bush.