Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Thisvid: cute redhead soaks her jeans

Glad you like the video. :)

As a poster above me stated, you can make an account and add me. I got tired of uploading videos on here only for people to pretend they were theirs (or worse, the girl themselves) on other sites (VK, PH, Twitter, etc). ThisVid allows you to easily embed a watermark so I decided that was my platform of choice.

I'll upload another one of her later today when I'm not on my phone. I'll be sure to make it public.

21 minutes ago, 8BitMike said:

Glad you like the video. 🙂

As a poster above me stated, you can make an account and add me. I got tired of uploading videos on here only for people to pretend they were theirs (or worse, the girl themselves) on other sites (VK, PH, Twitter, etc). ThisVid allows you to easily embed a watermark so I decided that was my platform of choice.

I'll upload another one of her later today when I'm not on my phone. I'll be sure to make it public.

I just sent you a friend invitation!!

1 hour ago, 8BitMike said:

Glad you like the video. 🙂

Who is she? Where did you find her?

1 hour ago, amasonbo1 said:

Who is she? Where did you find her?

I found her on MGF a couple years ago when I used to frequent the site. Eventually she decided to leave the website and agreed to keep in touch with me over Snap. That's when most of these were commissioned. Last I spoke with her, she's no longer doing customs just due to a lack of time.

Also, I'm uploading another video of her now. Should be up shortly.

1 hour ago, sammilove said:

Dang that was a lot of pee! I couldn’t make out what she was saying though before she peed. Anyone get that?

She was very hard to hear. I think she said something about it being hard to pee on command. I'm going to watch again and try to see if I can make it out.

EDIT: I got "so, it's really hard to [inaudible] when you have to pee really bad"

Edited by desperation_fan (see edit history)
21 hours ago, 8BitMike said:

I found her on MGF a couple years ago when I used to frequent the site. Eventually she decided to leave the website and agreed to keep in touch with me over Snap. That's when most of these were commissioned. Last I spoke with her, she's no longer doing customs just due to a lack of time.

Also, I'm uploading another video of her now. Should be up shortly.

Why I can't add you as a friend there?

3 hours ago, thomascromwell2 said:

Why I can't add you as a friend there?

1 hour ago, shiny said:

Seconded.

I even signed up and uploaded a video and I can't find the add friend button anywhere.

I'm honestly not sure. I feel like I encountered something similar shortly after I joined, but my settings allow anyone to add me. Feel free to DM me your profile and I'll add you.

• 4 months later...