Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

No holding day?

Have any of you done a "no holding day", where you just pee as soon as you get the urge (or just as soon as possible)?

Just done a holding marathon on the discord, and I'm planning to do this for the rest of the day to recover/relax. Got a second rest day tomorrow to make sure I'm not going to have unwanted accidents on Monday.

3 minutes ago, Wrakkar said:

How does it feel to do?

Well usually when I am working or doing something important I get really involved and forget about everything else, including my need to pee (unless I had a lot to drink and start bursting). So when I take a break and I usually feel even a slight need, I go to the toilet.

Also, I prefer peeing before doing anything like watching a movie or playing video games so that I can have an uninterrupted experience.

35 minutes ago, LizJWetting said:

Вероятно, большинство дней не будут днями ожидания для меня, или, по крайней мере, я не буду намеренно держать его. Это то, что я обычно делаю только тогда, когда у меня есть хорошее количество времени, и я действительно в настроении для этого.

Mood plays an important role. It's nice to fantasize.

11 minutes ago, sammilove said:

Yeah, I try to not hold it very often unless I’m working or exercising. Then I’ll usually go at the first available minute. Otherwise, when I’m at home I’ll go usually as soon as I feel the need.

I mean more sort of just constantly going, rather than whatever you'd normally do around friends etc

I can see how I didn't communicate that properly in the op though