Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

More pullup trouble

So, I considered trying out pullups and experimenting with them for different kinds of wettings, re-wetting until it leaks, etc., and possibly thinking of using them for long trips or (once the pandemic is over) movies. But I ran into a few issues, like not knowing where to find them.

Well, I later checked a spot in Walmart that was recommended and I THINK I found them. Well, I didn't find the exact brand (plus I didn't get a close enough look, and I'll get to that later), but I did find Depends. Is that any good for fully containing wettings?

Even if they will suffice, there are three issues I don't know how to work out.

First, the container is too big to conceal, both while getting them in the store (like, I wouldn't be able to hide it under anything so everyone in the store and parking lot will see me with them), and in the house (I often have people over and they think I have nothing to hide (on account of keeping my sexual/fetish side well hidden due to being really shy about that kind of stuff) so I can't be sure they won't look anywhere I can conceivably store them. At least for wetting I do laundry immediately after, and have a means of concealing my wetting underwear if I'm not sure I'll be doing laundry right away).

Second, how will I dispose of them? I do often have time to myself but, short of using a full black garbage bag, I have no means of disposing of them where they won't be seen if someone happens to look in the garbage can.

Third, even if there are ways around the first two, this one I don't know if it can be helped: I was too afraid to even go into the aisle, I just took quick glances at it from the outside, and even that left me worried that someone saw me and knew what I was thinking about. If I'm that terrified to even be seen IN that aisle, or even looking at it, how in the world can I pluck up the courage to actually pick some up?

Before someone suggests ordering them online, I don't want to risk someone else being in the house when the package arrives. It'd be sure to arouse suspicion (no pun intended) if I don't want to tell them what it is. Plus it would show up on my search/order history and if anyone were to take a look at it for any reason they'd see it there.

It looks like this is one of many fetishy dreams I'll never get to live (along with being tickled into wetting myself and being tied up while desperate). I was really looking forward to peeing in bed (without wetting the bed itself) while laying there in the morning, or going to the movies without fear of peeing on the seat. I'll just have to stick to regular wettings.

1 minute ago, PrincessPeeach said:

From my perspective the bliss that is a warm wet dipe is worth the trouble. 

If I’m concerned about running into someone I know I sometimes buy them in a small handheld basket, and put a clothes item over top. 

I store them inside a suitcase at the back of my closet. You could lock it with a travel lock. 

I bag them and then bag them again and put them in with the kitchen garbage, then tie it up and take it out to the big bin. I live with an entire family and no one has found me out. 

I get how it can feel scary, but it’s sooooooo good

So I have to get a clothes item every time I want to get those? Even now I don't have space for any more in my dresser or closet.

I don't exactly have room in my closet for a suitcase either.

For disposing of them, that sounds like it would require more bags than I can get in that amount of time.

I envy your ability to get them, wet them, and dispose of them unnoticed. I don't have the confidence that I can do the same.

@PrincessPeeach I do appreciate your trying to help, though, and come to think of it there might be ways around some of them.

For disposing of them, I can get small white garbage bags.

For hiding them in store, when the pandemic ends I could bring a reusable bag that might be big enough.

I might even be able to work out a way of hiding them from anyone when they're over.

Still not sure I can bring myself to even enter the aisle though. Walmart's never quiet enough for there to be no one in the area, like I said I couldn't even get a close enough look. Even the self checkouts, that one critical moment of scanning it could easily go noticed by staff or another customer. The staff are probably taught not to judge but it'd still be really embarrassing if anyone saw me with them. (And again, ordering them is out of the question)

I seriously envy anyone who's able to get them and have fun with them. But at least I have my regular wettings.

7 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

If you mean peeing in pants, shorts, or underwear, I do that all the time and wash them immediately after.

I believe @simoneenomis means cloth diapers (the non-disposable types).

Because of the pandemic, you can probably get away with buying diapers in person even easier than before. You can wear a mask and a hat and people wouldn't be able to tell who you are. Concealing the item won't really matter then. Where I live, I'm able to buy them online and have them shipped to the post office, where they send me an email saying that the package is there. Its a plain cardboard box with no identifiable writing on it, so nobody can tell. Not sure if that's an option for you or not. If you're worried about purchase history, you could buy a pre-paid credit card and use that.

For disposing of used ones, I sometimes take a couple of them in a bag and throw them out in a gas station or fast food outdoor garbage bin. Would that be possible for you? Maybe a park garbage bin?

I feel your pain about the nerves. I was like that when I first got into it and I remember the first time buying them I was shaking, but if I wanted to enjoy them I had to buy them first. I love diapers and in my opinion the risk is well worth the reward, at least for me.

2 minutes ago, Reeve said:

I believe @simoneenomis means cloth diapers (the non-disposable types).

Because of the pandemic, you can probably get away with buying diapers in person even easier than before. You can wear a mask and a hat and people wouldn't be able to tell who you are. Concealing the item won't really matter then. Where I live, I'm able to buy them online and have them shipped to the post office, where they send me an email saying that the package is there. Its a plain cardboard box with no identifiable writing on it, so nobody can tell. Not sure if that's an option for you or not. If you're worried about purchase history, you could buy a pre-paid credit card and use that.

For disposing of used ones, I sometimes take a couple of them in a bag and throw them out in a gas station or fast food outdoor garbage bin. Would that be possible for you? Maybe a park garbage bin?

I feel your pain about the nerves. I was like that when I first got into it and I remember the first time buying them I was shaking, but if I wanted to enjoy them I had to buy them first. I love diapers and in my opinion the risk is well worth the reward, at least for me.

Good point about the mask. As long as no one recognizes me by my winter coat. Even after the pandemic I can pass for someone paranoid about the virus's return, and wear a hat or wig.

For ordering them online, the post office thing is helpful, but I am still afraid that, if for some reason I need help with some other online order or something, they'll notice it in my order history (not so much for my credit card, but for the sites themselves), or else similar stuff will be recommended to me. Is there a way to order stuff while not having it show up in my order history?

I know of a park garbage bin I can dispose of them in and I have already planned that part out. Before finding out such pullups are beyond my reach. (I took a closer look and the closest they have where I live is Depends, which won't hold a full wetting. I guess wettings aren't as common where I live due to a bigger general respect for bathroom rights, both before and during the pandemic)

2 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Good point about the mask. As long as no one recognizes me by my winter coat. Even after the pandemic I can pass for someone paranoid about the virus's return, and wear a hat or wig.

For ordering them online, the post office thing is helpful, but I am still afraid that, if for some reason I need help with some other online order or something, they'll notice it in my order history (not so much for my credit card, but for the sites themselves), or else similar stuff will be recommended to me. Is there a way to order stuff while not having it show up in my order history?

I know of a park garbage bin I can dispose of them in and I have already planned that part out. Before finding out such pullups are beyond my reach. (I took a closer look and the closest they have where I live is Depends, which won't hold a full wetting. I guess wettings aren't as common where I live due to a bigger general respect for bathroom rights, both before and during the pandemic)

Is your coat that recognizable? If so, and you're that concerned, you could get some cheap plain jacket to wear or something. Just don't dress like someone who's about to rob the joint. Haha.

For hiding order history, I guess it depends on which site you're ordering from. I order from a site that's specifically for adult diapers and other medical stuff. You can create a separate email address and use it just for that. Using a site other than Amazon is probably recommended if that's the order history you're concerned about. I remember early on when I still lived with family that I bought a couple diapers off eBay, and they were just labelled as "clothing", and none of my family touched it or were curious about what it was exactly.

From the sounds of it, you probably don't have that many options for stores where you live? Are there no pharmacies where you can buy from?

1 minute ago, Reeve said:

Is your coat that recognizable? If so, and you're that concerned, you could get some cheap plain jacket to wear or something. Just don't dress like someone who's about to rob the joint. Haha.

For hiding order history, I guess it depends on which site you're ordering from. I order from a site that's specifically for adult diapers and other medical stuff. You can create a separate email address and use it just for that. Using a site other than Amazon is probably recommended if that's the order history you're concerned about. I remember early on when I still lived with family that I bought a couple diapers off eBay, and they were just labelled as "clothing", and none of my family touched it or were curious about what it was exactly.

From the sounds of it, you probably don't have that many options for stores where you live? Are there no pharmacies where you can buy from?

Yeah, Amazon is my usual site and it shows order history and gives recommendations.

For those diaper sites, will they send emails at any other time besides the notification that it's arrived at the post office? (I don't want to be surprised by an email from them when someone else might view it helping me install something, and I can't remember how to make new email addresses, fortunately I'm not getting unwanted emails from here) Can I order them anonymously and not get any emails besides the notification one?

I have a Walmart (which I heard had a sufficient brand of their own, though not at my Walmart) and a pharmacy, but I haven't found anything but Depends, plain pads for women, and diapers for babies. Well, I haven't checked the pharmacy, but it's a little smaller and there will be someone close to the self checkouts who will see me put them through for sure, in addition to anyone who's at the other self checkouts, even with distancing measures in effect. Though again, hopefully the mask and hood, later hat/wig, can hide my identity enough. And hopefully they won't get all over me about it. If they do, I'll make up some excuse about taking long roadtrips and being paranoid about public bathrooms. (Which are still open where I am, the places where they're closed are fortunate to have easy availability for pullups/diapers)

I'd probably avoid Amazon then if you have people looking at it. The best you can do is archive the order, but separates it from your purchase history, but it can still be found by looking at your archived orders.

For the diaper sites, they do tend to send you emails but I believe you can disable it. You can always just claim that its a spam email and you have no idea why you got it.

I get that you're a bit afraid, but there comes a time where you just need to accept who you are. I still feel a slight bit of shame now and then, don't get me wrong, but I've accepted the fact that I love this and it makes me happy. I haven't told anyone about this part of me because nobody needs to know. I just enjoy it by myself.

I guess you must live in a small town from the sounds of it. If there's no bigger city near you that has more stores, then your options are limited. It was kinda nerve wracking for me when I first bought them in person, but it gets easier over time.

Just now, Reeve said:

I'd probably avoid Amazon then if you have people looking at it. The best you can do is archive the order, but separates it from your purchase history, but it can still be found by looking at your archived orders.

For the diaper sites, they do tend to send you emails but I believe you can disable it. You can always just claim that its a spam email and you have no idea why you got it.

I get that you're a bit afraid, but there comes a time where you just need to accept who you are. I still feel a slight bit of shame now and then, don't get me wrong, but I've accepted the fact that I love this and it makes me happy. I haven't told anyone about this part of me because nobody needs to know. I just enjoy it by myself.

I guess you must live in a small town from the sounds of it. If there's no bigger city near you that has more stores, then your options are limited. It was kinda nerve wracking for me when I first bought them in person, but it gets easier over time.

How can I disable it? Do I do it on the site or in an email I get? (If they send emails besides the notification one, that defeats the whole purpose of hiding what the box contains) On that note, how can I be sure it'll be dropped off at the post office with an email notification so I know I can pick it up when no one's around?

While I was initially ashamed of it I've long accepted it and try to encourage others here to do the same. I'm just afraid of someone I know finding out. I'm really shy about this kind of thing and would be so embarrassed if anyone I knew in real life found out about my sexual/fetish side, let alone that I love wetting myself. I know it's harmless and part of who I am, but I prefer to keep it to myself (exception of course being under the anonymity of my fetish account here).

There are a few more stores I could probably check, one of which is a little out of the way and I don't go there often. I don't want to say too much about where I live, but it is a smaller town, which I guess is part of why the OI doesn't have much influence.

12 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

How can I disable it? Do I do it on the site or in an email I get? (If they send emails besides the notification one, that defeats the whole purpose of hiding what the box contains) On that note, how can I be sure it'll be dropped off at the post office with an email notification so I know I can pick it up when no one's around?

While I was initially ashamed of it I've long accepted it and try to encourage others here to do the same. I'm just afraid of someone I know finding out. I'm really shy about this kind of thing and would be so embarrassed if anyone I knew in real life found out about my sexual/fetish side, let alone that I love wetting myself. I know it's harmless and part of who I am, but I prefer to keep it to myself (exception of course being under the anonymity of my fetish account here).

There are a few more stores I could probably check, one of which is a little out of the way and I don't go there often. I don't want to say too much about where I live, but it is a smaller town, which I guess is part of why the OI doesn't have much influence.

You can disable the emails usually on the site itself, but again it depends. When completing the order there might be an option to receive email offers, and you may need to uncheck it. You could also block that sender from whatever email provider you use, which varies. Creating a separate email account is pretty easy, just use Gmail.

For delivering to or holding the package at the post office, it all depends on where you live. This is something you'd have to look into.

I'm glad to hear that you've accepted it, and I understand how you feel about someone finding out. It can be a little embarrassing, but its also just part of life. I fight my anxiety pretty often...

When it comes to buying in person, almost everyone either doesn't notice or doesn't care what you're buying. If they do notice (but don't know you), they'll forget all about it shortly afterwards.  There's a saying that goes "Those Who Mind Don’t Matter, and Those Who Matter Don’t Mind".

31 minutes ago, Reeve said:

You can disable the emails usually on the site itself, but again it depends. When completing the order there might be an option to receive email offers, and you may need to uncheck it. You could also block that sender from whatever email provider you use, which varies. Creating a separate email account is pretty easy, just use Gmail.

For delivering to or holding the package at the post office, it all depends on where you live. This is something you'd have to look into.

I'm glad to hear that you've accepted it, and I understand how you feel about someone finding out. It can be a little embarrassing, but its also just part of life. I fight my anxiety pretty often...

When it comes to buying in person, almost everyone either doesn't notice or doesn't care what you're buying. If they do notice (but don't know you), they'll forget all about it shortly afterwards.  There's a saying that goes "Those Who Mind Don’t Matter, and Those Who Matter Don’t Mind".

Right, I forgot, I already have stuff filtered on my email for a second Inbox that no one is likely to pay much notice to. This is helpful and I might go for it if I feel I really want to.

Side note, almost everyone I know finds omo to be absolutely hilarious, though I don't know if they know of it as a fetish, and some of them are pretty open about their sexual interests. I'm sure they wouldn't mind knowing my fetish for girls wetting themselves, or my other fetishes, but I'd still really prefer to keep it to myself, and plus, again, there's the whole part where I engage in it myself, I don't know how anyone would react to that. I feel like, if someone ever finds out I wet myself, there's no going back, and the way they look at me will change forever. Even if this might not be the case.

1 minute ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Right, I forgot, I already have stuff filtered on my email for a second Inbox that no one is likely to pay much notice to. This is helpful and I might go for it if I feel I really want to.

Side note, almost everyone I know finds omo to be absolutely hilarious, though I don't know if they know of it as a fetish, and some of them are pretty open about their sexual interests. I'm sure they wouldn't mind knowing my fetish for girls wetting themselves, or my other fetishes, but I'd still really prefer to keep it to myself, and plus, again, there's the whole part where I engage in it myself, I don't know how anyone would react to that.

I completely understand. I also prefer to keep it to myself. No harm in that either. To be clear I'm not trying to encourage nor discourage opening up about it, as that's completely up to you and everyone's situation is different. I just want to say what I can to help you with your nerves, as I was like that originally. If diapers is something you want, then you should get them and enjoy them. They've provided me with an incredible amount comfort.

Let me know if there's anything further. I'm happy to discuss! :)

41 minutes ago, Reeve said:

I completely understand. I also prefer to keep it to myself. No harm in that either. To be clear I'm not trying to encourage nor discourage opening up about it, as that's completely up to you and everyone's situation is different. I just want to say what I can to help you with your nerves, as I was like that originally. If diapers is something you want, then you should get them and enjoy them. They've provided me with an incredible amount comfort.

Let me know if there's anything further. I'm happy to discuss! 🙂

I know. And I appreciate it, and it is helping a bit.

On that note, I took a closer look at Walmart and found something that might work. I can't remember the exact name but it said "Maximum absorbency" and the package might be small enough to conceal. Maybe next time I know I have some time I'll get them. I'll experiment a bit as to whether they can be easily hidden under my pants if I want to wear them at the theater. Which of course won't be anytime soon but for the first pack I get I'll just experiment with wetting them.

I think I might be able to pull this off. (Or, you know, up)

8 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I know. And I appreciate it, and it is helping a bit.

On that note, I took a closer look at Walmart and found something that might work. I can't remember the exact name but it said "Maximum absorbency" and the package might be small enough to conceal. Maybe next time I know I have some time I'll get them. I'll experiment a bit as to whether they can be easily hidden under my pants if I want to wear them at the theater. Which of course won't be anytime soon but for the first pack I get I'll just experiment with wetting them.

I think I might be able to pull this off. (Or, you know, up)

I'm happy I can help, even if its just a bit.

You'll definitely want to experiment with using them before wearing and using them when out and about. Different positions will cause different absorption, which could result in leaks out the sides. I have worn tape diapers to the movie theatre with friends, and they had no idea I was wearing.

I certainly hope you get the chance to pull it up! Haha. I believe in you!! I prefer to tape up though. 😉

9 minutes ago, Reeve said:

I'm happy I can help, even if its just a bit.

You'll definitely want to experiment with using them before wearing and using them when out and about. Different positions will cause different absorption, which could result in leaks out the sides. I have worn tape diapers to the movie theatre with friends, and they had no idea I was wearing.

I certainly hope you get the chance to pull it up! Haha. I believe in you!! I prefer to tape up though. 😉

I will experiment with them in different positions. First three wettings will be standing up, sitting down, and laying down. And I'll do extra positions for the laying down one in case I ever want to wear one to bed and pee in it because I don't feel like getting up. I also hope I get to re-wet them to leaking point. (In the bathroom of course so as to not make a mess)

Warning.  Most first-time diaper lovers buy the easiest hidden pull-ups.  They almost never work for what the purchaser wants to do.

Otherwise, when buying locally, put the bag the clerk hands you in a completely opace reusable shopping bag.  Put a magazine flat on top.

You could also get on the cos-play emailing list from a nearby town.  If you get, say you use diapers for cos play.

Find a sick-room supply where your friends don't hang out.  Do some package reading and maybe purchase there. 

If there's a thirteen year old in the diaper aisle, she probably knows what she wants for her diapered sleepover.  Stroll around the store.  She'l soon be gone.

Learn how to delete you browsrs search history.   On mine a button on the upper right opens a bunch of options.  In that I  click delete history.  Then the browser asks something like, "Cross heart and hope to die."  I click "yes."  Done.

As a destination skip USPS and use a private mailbox service.  PMBs will ship holiday and birthday gifts for you.  If you use their services, they wont want t lose you as a customer.

I used to do all such things to cover my diaper wearing.  After trying all methods, i reallized i don't care who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One way you can address the nervousness of getting them is to pick a specific store (pharmacy, walmart, target) that you will only use to get diapers. Then be confident, the mask will help as people will not see if you are nervous. Also 99% of people will not notice what you are buying and the cashier will forget in 10 minutes.

As for how to hide them, some of the pull up packages (always and tena at least) are not much bigger than an average amazon box so if you can find a place for them in your closes by hiding them under of behind something.

As for disposal, the easiest way for me was to just hid them in a plastic bag until you could throw them out and put them under the trash bag (or in the trash bag if you are taking out the trash alone. No one will lift a trash bag unless they are looking for something.