Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Experiences with telling someone?

12 hours ago, sappyflower said:

О'Кей, так что это мой первый пост, извините, если он не имеет смысла-

Ты кому-нибудь рассказывал о своем фетише? Мне любопытно, потому что я бы рассказал кому-нибудь, если бы не мое смущение провидца, которое пришло к этому. Я боюсь, что меня осудят. Я просто хотел бы знать, хорошая ли это идея :)

Спасибо!

Here you can talk about it freely and calmly. And this is a great advantage.

Told my fiancee a couple of months ago that I get turn on by seeing ladies pee their pants. She is very open minded so she took it well. 

Since then she has done it a couple of times. She is kinda "neutral" to it, which means she neither likes it nor dislikes it. But if I get turned on, she gets turned on as well so I guess you could say that she indirectly gets turned on by it :) 

I really was super nervous when I was about to tell her of course, but it went better than expected.

I’ve told almost every female I have been intimate with and they where into it. The ones I didn’t tell, knew all along and teased the hell out of me. One male friend found out via search history on his laptop that I borrowed 🤦‍♂️ He doesn’t say anything. And another friend admitted to me (after living in Korea for a year) that he wants to try it with a girl. 

I’ve only told 2 people. My ex, and my wife. My ex belittled me for it and made fun of me for it. He also always made fun of me anytime we were in public and I went to use the bathroom. I’d always end up not going and hold it out of anger until I wasn’t near him and then go. We broke up about a month after that.

And my wife, although she isn’t into like I am, she supports me. She’ll partake with me and says as long as I’m happy she will do it. I was also upfront about it when we started dating. Like, date 3 I told her and if she didn’t like it, I’d try to look past it but it was a big deal for me. Especially after my ex, I wanted someone who was accepting of me and my crazy fetish haha

I've told every partner I've been intimate with. I typically bring it up quite early as kink is important to me in a relationship. The first time I told someone, I was naturally very nervous. But funny enough, to this day, she was the most open of the bunch and instantly responded "so I take it you liked when I really, really had to pee the other day? ;)."

My advice to you and anyone else hesitant to tell their partners: just do it (Nike Logo™). If it's an important part of your lifestyle, you should be open about it with your partner. Just set expectations. In an ideal world, they'd all be open to trying it, but as we all know that isn't reality. Don't be embarrassed about it. Have them tell you something they like in return. If they care about you, it won't be a big deal.

Good luck. You can do it!

I told my boyfriend and I forget how exactly I told him, I know it was early on in our relationship. I remember being straight up about it and he was like I'm not into that but I'd be willing to do it for you. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it's quite nice and he's very understanding of it. 

One of my in person friends found out about it and it was actually pretty funny. We were trying to find a way to video chat and I said I have discord without thinking about my username and I was like oh crap uh.... it's my kink.... and she couldn't believe that I even had a kink. I told her and she just goes "oh my god you too!!??" and then we were both like wait what?? So needless to say that brought us closer 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest robotdujour
On 11/23/2020 at 12:02 AM, peedesperate12 said:

I told her and she just goes "oh my god you too!!??" and then we were both like wait what?? So needless to say that brought us closer 

That must have been a pleasant surprise lol

I told an online friend about it while we were sharing kinks and she was very open to it. I told her about one of my fantasies and she thought it was hilarious, but in a good way. She told me a story too.

If you have gotten to the point where you can talk to them about sex then just tell them. You should both talk about kinks, and that if one person is into something the other person isn't into then that's okay. With the friend we went down a list of kinks and said yes/no and talked about what we like about it, and if we said no but the other person said yes then what might be good about it. I wouldn't use a website where it only shows matching kinks, you might not be into something until you find out the other person is into it.

I've told two people. My best friend, and my most recent ex.

My best friend thought it was a bit weird, but accepted it. She even tried wetting herself once when I wasn't there, but didn't like it. She's helped me to enjoy holding it until i can't any more by giving me challenges and trying to stop me from leaving to go to the bathroom by talking to me. Genuinely she will always be my best friend, and I feel I can tell her anything. She's never actually seen me at the point of failure though.

My ex tried it once, and sent me a photo of the aftermath. That was pretty cool, but no mention of it was ever made again since. Still, they accepted it and indulged purely for my benefit. I don't think i'll ever tell anyone else, except for future significant others...

Overall i've been lucky, i think.

I'm pretty very open about things, this included. I've told every person I've ever been in a relationship with, and even some friends, depending on the topic of conversation. (Truth or Dare can be a dangerous game when everyone in the room is drunk). I would definitely suggest bringing it up to relationship partners. I personally feel that bringing up and exchanging kinks is a natural part of a healthy sexual relationship. A lot of people think "oh, they'll judge me super hard, or they won't accept me" because you get in your own head that people are going to perceive it as way worse than it actually is. But think about how you'd react if your partner told you they had something to share with you, and then confided in you a fetish that you never knew they had. Would you instantly judge them and think of them as gross and weird? I would bet, under most circumstances, probably not. 

I have told one person so far and am pretty sure my wife suspects. My wife herself isn't into it as I've joked a few times and she always seems disgusted by the thought. I do have one guy who knows as he is a wetter himself. In fact we've wet together and I've even wet myself while pleasuring him which seems to really get him off(and me as well). Yes my wife knows before anyone freaks out. She's cool with it as she is bi herself. He's actually the one who got me to try wetting in public as well as holding until i have an actual accident. So telling people or finding friends who are open or into it can be a good thing. Just have to be a little careful about who you tell.

15 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

This is a great topic and it's been fun and interesting reading everyone's experiences.

To be honest, I have had only good experiences so far.

I've told my current boyfriend (however only after discovering he has a pee/wetting fetish too) so that worked in my favour 🤭

However, me and my bf have also told our mutual female freind (were all in our mid to late twenties) about this fetish and the fact I do it a lot, and shes totally cool with it and even comes out to watch us film videos and comes shopping with us to help pick outfits for me to wet.

We also have another female freind who is younger and she is also fine with it and often talks about it or make's jokes/banter about it when we hang out. She was 19 when she found out. And she seems pretty turned on by the thought if it.

My bf has always been quite outgoing about it since weve been together and pretty much all of his freinds know and they are also fine with it, although sometimes with a tease here or there ir some banter lol.

I regularly enjoy mutual wetting fun and wet sex with him though and we are both very comfortable with it.

I would definitely say its a good thing to tell people if you trust them, as it's great to be accepted. And if their reaction is bad and negative, that's their problem lol.

You can normally judge when someone would react negatively or not pretty early on with friendships/relationships, so if this fetish is an important part of your life, then it's always better to be open/honest early on in a relationship or with very close freinds. 

I know attitudes towards things like that in the uk can be more accepting than some other countries too from what I understand, so maybe that is why I've never had a negative experience with someone I know finding out my fetish.

My bf on the other hand has had one girl react badly to it when she found out, but that was about 12 or more years ago. 12 years on though and she is that girl who comes out with us to watch me do it and shop for clothes for me to wet myself in! Shes even considering doing a little clip together with me sometimes, So opinions about it can always change Hahaha 😂

Just because someone reacts badly to it, doesnt mean they always will think that way. For some people, definately it could be a shocking thing for them to understand straight away, but if you are positive about what you like and are proud if it/embrace it, and if you are a nice kind person and your fetish doesn't hurt anyone else, you shouldn't be worried what others will think about it. 

From my experiences, most other girls seem to think it's weird at first, but then are intrigued and want to know more. 🙂

I think that if you act normal and casual about it, and dont treat it like it's this big shameful secret, peoples reactions are almost always much more positive and accepting, sonetimes even intrigued. And if they question it or react a little negatively or shocked, dont push it much further until it has had time to sink in. Like maybe a week or two, then think about bringing it up when both of you are in a positive frame of mind or happy. 

stay wet out there!

p.s. heres how I'm spending this evening. 

IMG_20200807_212831_602.jpg

I like how you spent your evening. A little jealous i couldn't do the same again.

17 hours ago, AliceWetting said:

This is a great topic and it's been fun and interesting reading everyone's experiences.

To be honest, I have had only good experiences so far.

I've told my current boyfriend (however only after discovering he has a pee/wetting fetish too) so that worked in my favour 🤭

However, me and my bf have also told our mutual female freind (were all in our mid to late twenties) about this fetish and the fact I do it a lot, and shes totally cool with it and even comes out to watch us film videos and comes shopping with us to help pick outfits for me to wet.

We also have another female freind who is younger and she is also fine with it and often talks about it or make's jokes/banter about it when we hang out. She was 19 when she found out. And she seems pretty turned on by the thought if it.

My bf has always been quite outgoing about it since weve been together and pretty much all of his freinds know and they are also fine with it, although sometimes with a tease here or there ir some banter lol.

I regularly enjoy mutual wetting fun and wet sex with him though and we are both very comfortable with it.

I would definitely say its a good thing to tell people if you trust them, as it's great to be accepted. And if their reaction is bad and negative, that's their problem lol.

You can normally judge when someone would react negatively or not pretty early on with friendships/relationships, so if this fetish is an important part of your life, then it's always better to be open/honest early on in a relationship or with very close freinds. 

I know attitudes towards things like that in the uk can be more accepting than some other countries too from what I understand, so maybe that is why I've never had a negative experience with someone I know finding out my fetish.

My bf on the other hand has had one girl react badly to it when she found out, but that was about 12 or more years ago. 12 years on though and she is that girl who comes out with us to watch me do it and shop for clothes for me to wet myself in! Shes even considering doing a little clip together with me sometimes, So opinions about it can always change Hahaha 😂

Just because someone reacts badly to it, doesnt mean they always will think that way. For some people, definately it could be a shocking thing for them to understand straight away, but if you are positive about what you like and are proud if it/embrace it, and if you are a nice kind person and your fetish doesn't hurt anyone else, you shouldn't be worried what others will think about it. 

From my experiences, most other girls seem to think it's weird at first, but then are intrigued and want to know more. 🙂

I think that if you act normal and casual about it, and dont treat it like it's this big shameful secret, peoples reactions are almost always much more positive and accepting, sonetimes even intrigued. And if they question it or react a little negatively or shocked, dont push it much further until it has had time to sink in. Like maybe a week or two, then think about bringing it up when both of you are in a positive frame of mind or happy. 

stay wet out there!

p.s. heres how I'm spending this evening. 

IMG_20200807_212831_602.jpg

Thank you for sharing! You've encouraged me to spend my day the same way :)

Edited by sappyflower (see edit history)
1 hour ago, John_John said:

There is one friend that I would love to tell this to but still I'm afraid to do so.  Besides her I wouldn't tell anybody else

What is it you are worried about? Is it a freind you have a crush on? Or just a very close friend? 🙂

I find the easiest way to bring it up is to joke about it a bit and test reactions first.