Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up

How do women feel of single user restrooms?


Recommended Posts

I am talking about those in like cafes or small libraries etc where men/women use the same one. There’s one in the library I used to frequent and guys would always pee on the seat or on the floor and I have been curious if women dread or avoid them cause of men. However, I have also seen women pee all over the seat. As a guy, it doesn’t matter because I just stand anyways in public. However, I have noticed many girls just use the single user restrooms and don’t care much while others seem to avoid it

i do dread doing number 2 in public and would not sit unless it just got cleaned or I disinfected it

 

or like on airplanes and trains where sometimes it’s clear a guy ruined it for all the women. Always felt bad for girls in those situations but I also think girls unlike guys are used to dealing with sitting in dirty public stalls

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)
Link to post

It also doesn’t bother me. I mean if it was visibly dirty with poop maybe, but I also wipe pee off and sit down. It’s literally just my thighs touching the seat, not my hands or my face....

And I would never go in the bathroom in bare feet, so no, pee on the floor is even less concerning. 

But I understand that some people are much more concerned about germs and stuff. It seems you’re one of those people. It sounds like it’s a good thing you weren’t born a woman. 

Link to post
55 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

It also doesn’t bother me. I mean if it was visibly dirty with poop maybe, but I also wipe pee off and sit down. It’s literally just my thighs touching the seat, not my hands or my face....

And I would never go in the bathroom in bare feet, so no, pee on the floor is even less concerning. 

But I understand that some people are much more concerned about germs and stuff. It seems you’re one of those people. It sounds like it’s a good thing you weren’t born a woman. 

I see maybe it is cause i am a germ freak so I feel so bad and sorrry for women who cant stand in public because I can't just fathom having to sit down all the time like the rare chances I have to do number 2 its ussually hover or disinfect before using it. 

 

Do most women who dont have germ issues just not care at all that your thigh+ butt is touching the seat where others just go on? I guess then using urinals isnt really all that attractive to women since sitting down and touching isnt seen as a big issue for most. 

I wonder if guys in this area who have been blessed with a penis to use urinals all their life are more germphobic than women in this regard since other men I know also dread sitting on the toilet - perhaps we have never had to accept the reality of having to sit in public to pee so we are unusually antsy about it 

Link to post
45 minutes ago, Angusburger said:

I see maybe it is cause i am a germ freak so I feel so bad and sorrry for women who cant stand in public because I can't just fathom having to sit down all the time like the rare chances I have to do number 2 its ussually hover or disinfect before using it. 

 

Do most women who dont have germ issues just not care at all that your thigh+ butt is touching the seat where others just go on? I guess then using urinals isnt really all that attractive to women since sitting down and touching isnt seen as a big issue for most. 

I wonder if guys in this area who have been blessed with a penis to use urinals all their life are more germphobic than women in this regard since other men I know also dread sitting on the toilet - perhaps we have never had to accept the reality of having to sit in public to pee so we are unusually antsy about it 

Maybe. I literally never hover or disinfect. And yes, you’re right I don’t care at all that my butt and thighs are touching the seat. Your skin is a very effective barrier against germs. I think using a urinal would be super fun and naughty, but that’s about it. I like the privacy of the stall and I have no problem sitting on the toilet seat. A single use bathroom is even better imo! So private. I guess I value privacy over cleanliness. 

I don’t really know any guys who are concerned with germs like you’re describing. If anything I’d say the guys I know have lower standards than me. But I guess it’s true that most of the time they probably don’t need to sit....

 

Link to post

The fact that guys are the ones who pee on the floor or the seat and don't clean it up, kind of suggests that most of them probably aren't that worried about germs either. But I guess when you're used to sitting down all the time, you don't think about it so much. Though having said that I suspect I'm probably less squeamish about this stuff than most people might be.

Link to post

As long as the toilet is relatively clean I don't have any problem with it. I have never been really overly squeamish about sitting on the seat unless it was very obviously dirty, in which case I would wipe it down. But like the joke runs in my family, most of the women of whom were much more squeamish about public toilets, every public toilet everywhere we go has encountered my ass at some point! So yeah I just pretty much sit and plopped down on any toilet seat when I have to go, so just make sure to check to see that the seat is down first!

Link to post

I actually hate to go into a bathroom and find it all peed, when I was a teenager and I couldn't went into a grils bathroom it always happened to me (because alhtough I got a dick I pee seated down) and sometimes I didn't have other way than trying to clean it and I made it using toilet paper and moving it with my foot to not touch the wc, but now that I'm a girl and I can go into girls restroom I though I woulnd't happene anymore, but sorpise that even on the grils bath it happen.

Link to post

If they are any dirtier than multi-stall restrooms, I haven't noticed. I'll clean off the seat if there is anything visible but I'm always kind of anal about being thorough when taking a shower. Sometimes I'll put toilet paper on the seat, and I try to hover if I can but I'm pretty short so that doesn't always work out.

Link to post
On 11/20/2020 at 4:02 PM, PrincessPeeach said:

Maybe. I literally never hover or disinfect. And yes, you’re right I don’t care at all that my butt and thighs are touching the seat. Your skin is a very effective barrier against germs. I think using a urinal would be super fun and naughty, but that’s about it. I like the privacy of the stall and I have no problem sitting on the toilet seat. A single use bathroom is even better imo! So private. I guess I value privacy over cleanliness. 

I don’t really know any guys who are concerned with germs like you’re describing. If anything I’d say the guys I know have lower standards than me. But I guess it’s true that most of the time they probably don’t need to sit....

 

On urinals, are you speaking from experience?  Have you done it before? 

Link to post
On 11/21/2020 at 8:01 PM, SpaceWonderer said:

Tbh I think single user restrooms would be cleaner in general. I don't have my own experience to compare, but at my old job housekeeping was telling that women's restrooms are always horrible to clean, and on average they're way more dirty by the end of day than men's restrooms.

REally how come? How do women pee on the floor etc when they sit? I would have guessed mens 

 

On 11/22/2020 at 11:54 PM, petitewonder said:

If they are any dirtier than multi-stall restrooms, I haven't noticed. I'll clean off the seat if there is anything visible but I'm always kind of anal about being thorough when taking a shower. Sometimes I'll put toilet paper on the seat, and I try to hover if I can but I'm pretty short so that doesn't always work out.

Do you blame it on men for the mess or do you think it is women that make the mess?

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Angusburger said:

REally how come? How do women pee on the floor etc when they sit? I would have guessed mens 

A lot of women find sitting on public toilet seat too gross (I heard it from some women I know), so they're either hovering in high squat over the toilet, or climb on the toilet seat with feet squatting over it (that method is very common in post Soviet countries, you see a lot of footprints on toilet seats there on a rainy day). Both ways can create a lot of mess, way more than men missing a few spurts while standing in front of the urinal.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Angusburger said:

REally how come? How do women pee on the floor etc when they sit? I would have guessed mens 

 

Do you blame it on men for the mess or do you think it is women that make the mess?

Oh, I haven't seen pee on the floor in women's bathrooms, but I have seen it on the seat sometimes. I think it's because some women hover when they pee in public bathrooms because they are worried about germs. Idk what men's bathrooms are like. 

Link to post

I don't feel comfortable using public restrooms anymore, but when I did, I didn't notice a difference in the cleanliness of single user restrooms v stalls. I am very germaphobic, but I have a small bladder, so sometimes I just don't have a choice. I used those seat covers if possible, or tp to cover the seat if there were no seat covers available. I never used public restrooms for #2, though.

I have heard that women's restrooms tend to be dirtier than men's, but that's not the case at my work. Although I don't even use my work restroom now, so I wouldn't actually know if they've been keeping them up a little better.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...