Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

When you are bursting to pee...

1. Depends what you mean by rushing. I won't be in a mad sprint or anything, but I'll probably be walking faster than usual.

2. Mostly. I might seem a bit quieter and more serious but otherwise I think I can hide it fairly well.

3. If there are people watching me yes. Otherwise my hand will be right in there.

I don't know if anyone else's bladder is like this but I swear my urge feels different when I'm in public or around friends that I'm not super close with 

So for me in public 

1 It depends, I usually speed walk if I'm bursting 

2. I can but I'll def keep my legs together and pay half attention 

3. I could but I'd have to keep my legs crossed super tight 

16 hours ago, kakkuru said:

When you are bursting to pee,

1. can you go to the bathroom without rushing?
  2. can you pretend to be calm?
  3. can you keep your hand away from your crotch?

1 yes I will walk at normal speed. 

2 yes I like to hide my deaperation. 

3 it depends on the position. At the point I cannot sit still I will use my hands.  I will not use my hands during walking. 

On 11/20/2020 at 8:42 AM, kakkuru said:

1 I can go without rushing but I'm desperatly moving my legs and desperately wanting to reach the bathroom, for example when I go to a supermarket and I'm bursting but I want nobody to see that I'm peeing myself I go slwoly but tensing my zipper area muscules 

2 yes, I can 

Yes I can, but when I'm on the limit, I'm on the limit

On 11/20/2020 at 8:42 AM, kakkuru said:

I can certainly walk normally, but if I'm bursting, I'm either booking it while leaking or walking incredibly carefully

I've gotten used to staying calm if I start wetting myself, but my body still twitches and squirms

Usually yea, my hands might twitch but if I'm in public I can *usually* keep it away

No to all 3.. if im bursting you'll be able to tell. One time I checked into a hotel after a really long 8 hour drive I already took my soggy diaper off and had to pee so badly.. the guy working was taking so long I remember leaking in my pants and panicking that I was going to pee my pants infront of a lot of people.. 

But I remember breathing heavy and asking him to hurry up and like basically pee dancing slightly and than when I did get the key I peed myself a little on my way to the room but I did finish in the toilet. But I think he and everyone could tell I had to go. He kept talking to this other family and giving their kids candy and I remember being so bitter cause I had to pee so badly.

Edited by Golden Slumber (see edit history)
On 11/20/2020 at 9:42 AM, kakkuru said:

1. No. I'm terrified of public wetting, so once I feel the urge, I absolutely have to find the nearest restroom right away. (No peeing outside for me!)

2. No. I won't admit that I need to pee, but I get really irritated and snippy. (One time I made my ex gf sleep on the couch because she made fun of me when I really had to pee.)

3. Yes. I would die of embarrassment if anyone knew that I had to pee without my consent, so I go to great lengths to hide it.

1. I can definitely keep a steady pace and if I'm really desperate then I'm walking slow anyways

2. For me theres a certain point where I just can't. I can keep calm even after holding a full bladder but once a certain threshold is passed, I just can't keep still.

3. Sort of; weirdly I find that when I'm standing I'll rarely do this unless I'm bursting, but when I'm sitting you can see my hands on my crotch in some way or another