Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The waitress waits and waits

6 minutes ago, Despguy123 said:

Fantastic! Love the scenario! I remember going to a Chinese restaurant in Manchester and seeing the cute Chinese waitress looking desperate as she took our order. 

I love that too!

I would spend hours in this restaurant to watch her and hoping that she would be to busy to go, for hours more.

Mybe she had no time to wee all her shift long?!! 

I like how you draw the girl dressed and than only with her little panties and than nude.

That is so absolutely hot, how she cross her legs, how she feel her bladder with her hand and hold she massage her swollen bladder.

I love it!

So absolutely arousing that she did not wee since 3 o’clock afternoon and that she has to work all her shift with her full bladder and needing to wee so bad!!

She is not allowed to go to the toilet, she is nearly doing a wee in her knickers, but she still has to hold it, no matter how bad she is needing to go.

So absolutely great, thank you!!

I would love to wait at this restaurant until the end of her shift!!!

Her bladder must have been stretched and full to burst after holding it for so long,  i would love to listen how long and how hard she piss!

Good story and good drawing. But would have been better if you made the story so that she held from morning to midnight. It will be around 15 - 20 hours holding. Although it seems like extreme holding, there are girls who do that in real world. I have done it (not as a waitress, but as I dancer) But even as a waitress, I can do it. I can hold pee throughout whole morning at school, and directly come to do the waitress job in the evening with all day's urine in my bladder and hold it throughout the shift until I go home at midnight. 

3 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Good story and good drawing. But would have been better if you made the story so that she held from morning to midnight. It will be around 15 - 20 hours holding. Although it seems like extreme holding, there are girls who do that in real world. I have done it (not as a waitress, but as I dancer) But even as a waitress, I can do it. I can hold pee throughout whole morning at school, and directly come to do the waitress job in the evening with all day's urine in my bladder and hold it throughout the shift until I go home at midnight. 

Wow that's some amazing holding, you must be utterly bursting by the time you get to pee, I can't imagine how relieved you must feel when you finally do - I'll have to incorporate such a lengthy hold in one of my future pieces. thanks for the idea

7 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I like that too, if girls have to hold it from early morning until late night.

Do you  know girls who have to do that in reality?

I admire you, that you would be able to start your evening shift as waitress with your bladder full from the day and  to endure it, to hold it until you are at home.

I would love to be served from a waitress like you, especially near midnight.

3 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Wow that's some amazing holding, you must be utterly bursting by the time you get to pee, I can't imagine how relieved you must feel when you finally do - I'll have to incorporate such a lengthy hold in one of my future pieces. thanks for the idea

I  agree totally with Holding Princes, i love longtime holding too.

I did write here on omorashi some stories about waitresses, kiosk girls, flea market girls and street vendor girls, where the girls could not go all day long, where they had to hold  a bursting full bladder for hours.

I absolutely love your work and i would be glad, if you would do something about extreme long holding, in future.

8 hours ago, bustin2pee said:

Thank you very much for the appreciation. I'm waiting to see that lengthy holding drawings. If like, draw a dancer or a cheerleader who has to hold pee all day 

4 hours ago, huberp76 said:

I like that too, if girls have to hold it from early morning until late night.

Do you  know girls who have to do that in reality?

I admire you, that you would be able to start your evening shift as waitress with your bladder full from the day and  to endure it, to hold it until you are at home.

I would love to be served from a waitress like you, especially near midnight.

Thank you for admiring.

Yes. I know girls who hold pee for that long in real life, including myself.

If love to be served by me, then I also love to serve you as a full bladder waitress