Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet spot on my friends leggings

Guest hallie

Hi! Just wanted to share a story today. This happened a few years ago now. 

I was having a sleepover with my friend who was quite notorious for being pee shy. To me at least, as I’m not sure how many others noticed that sort of thing haha. She never used the bathroom back in school, she went every day without using it once. Even at my house she was quite hesitant too. I often found her squirming. I never had a crush on her, but it was quite enjoyable to watch. 

It was the morning after our sleepover, and she was sleeping in my clothes. She was in my pink leggings. I woke up before her on the air mattress on the floor. She was up on my single bed, so i looked up to see if she was awake yet. Her back was facing me and the blanket was no longer covering her- and i audibly gasped as i saw the dark pink patch over the back of her thighs. I was so sleepy and shocked that i just stared for a whole minute, my heart beating out of my chest. I sat up quietly not wanting to wake her, trying to make out any mess she’d made. She had been sleeping on her side, and the mattress was completely dry, only her thighs had been marked. I was literally buzzing knowing she had only leaked, that she must still need to go, and how she must of gone to sleep desperate- leaking into the leggings. My leggings. I laid back down to try to sleep more, not wanting to be awake when she woke up. I definitely didn’t get back to sleep, but it didn’t take long for her to wake up. I heard her shuffle around for a long while, she obviously realised what had happened and was accessing everything. Then she “woke” me, and i opened my eyes slowly, waiting for her to tell me what happened- she didn’t, she simply came onto my air mattress and sat on her heals, her blanket over her lap. We just spoke for a while and laughed about a few things. I could barely focus. I knew she still needed to pee, and i knew she was in wet panties. They must’ve looked so pretty. Very soon into the convo she was wiggling around quite a bit, squirming in her place. I had no idea why she wasn’t going. I asked her if she wanted to get up and she paused, a little panicked, and blurted “i kind of need to pee...” i just nodded, saying that i didn’t mean to keep her. She was quiet for a moment before telling me “i kinda have a habit of holding my pee and um... i don’t wanna go just yet.” I was absolutely losing my mind. I barely knew how to respond. We stayed in bed for a while longer, about an hour before we finally got up. When i looked for the wet spot it was pretty faded, probably her plan, and she kept things in front of her while we made breakfast- like standing on the other side of the table and such. She knew that i knew that she had to go now, so she was less discreet about squirming. It was fun to watch. It wasn’t till around 11am that she went to pee. She never ended up changing out of the clothes. 

Since then we’ve drifted apart, and i never told her that i knew about her desperate leaks, but i still think about this occasion often. I wonder if she leaked into them any more while holding- i didn’t get to look. I suspect she did, it’s kinda fun to think about haha

Edited by hallie (see edit history)

Wow! This is the hottest most arousing story I have read in a long time. 

2 hours ago, hallie said:

We just spoke for a while and laughed about a few things. I could barely focus. I knew she still needed to pee, and i knew she was in wet panties. They must’ve looked so pretty. Very soon into the convo she was wiggling around quite a bit, squirming in her place. I had no idea why she wasn’t going. I asked her if she wanted to get up and she paused, a little panicked, and blurted “i kind of need to pee...” i just nodded, saying that i didn’t mean to keep her. She was quiet for a moment before telling me “i kinda have a habit of holding my pee and um... i don’t wanna go just yet.”

I love hearing this , especially announcing her need to pee but that she was holding it but didn't want to go yet are trigger words for me. She basically admitted she enjoyed it.  I mean if it was just a case of her not wanting to see she had already wet herself a bit, she could have covered with something when getting up.  She could have snuck off and peed while thinking you were still sleeping. I assume sitting on her heal kept it pressing on her pee hole. And once you guys were up she could have gone anyway ,  all this rather than risk rewetting her your leggings.

Did she comment any further about her growing need to pee. Did she use her hand to hold herself ,  was it obvious her desperation was getting worse ? What did she say when she finally  decided to go ? Sorry for all the questions but I find this very interesting.

Thank you for posting this thrilling story.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 11/20/2020 at 5:39 AM, wettingman said:

Wow! This is the hottest most arousing story I have read in a long time. 

I love hearing this , especially announcing her need to pee but that she was holding it but didn't want to go yet are trigger words for me. She basically admitted she enjoyed it.  I mean if it was just a case of her not wanting to see she had already wet herself a bit, she could have covered with something when getting up.  She could have snuck off and peed while thinking you were still sleeping. I assume sitting on her heal kept it pressing on her pee hole. And once you guys were up she could have gone anyway ,  all this rather than risk rewetting her your leggings.

Did she comment any further about her growing need to pee. Did she use her hand to hold herself ,  was it obvious her desperation was getting worse ? What did she say when she finally  decided to go ? Sorry for all the questions but I find this very interesting.

Thank you for posting this thrilling story.

Oh she definitely could of went when we got up! She didn’t though, so at the time I was thinking to myself “oh she’s just shy about me knowing when she’s using the bathroom” and although she was shy, that doesn’t seem to check out haha. It’s only after it happened that I realised that she must of enjoyed holding just as much as i enjoyed seeing her desperate, which is nice. As for your questions- she didn’t hold herself, which must of been a challenge for her, but she did dance from foot to foot. She also did make little whimper-y sounds whenever i had my back turned while cooking which was pretty adorable. Any time i heard her struggle I’d subtly glance down to see if she’d made a puddle yet lol. Also, she didn’t say anything about her desperation since the first mention, but at one point she did scoff at me when i asked her to stand back up and i just laughed and said “i know, but c’mon” and giggled at her awkward stance with her thighs pressed together haha. And it was noticeable towards the end that she was more desperate than ever- that she was at her limits. She stopped responding normally in our conversation and her eyes were stuck in her lap, i looked away before she looked back up cause she seemed embarrassed. The final straw was when i asked if she’d like some more orange juice- she declined really politely and said “be right back”. When she came back she was bright red, and i just sipped my own orange smiling at her as she avoided my gaze entirely lol. That’s all i got for ya. Thanks for the comment 

Guest robotdujour
On 11/21/2020 at 10:19 AM, hallie said:

Oh she definitely could of went when we got up! She didn’t though, so at the time I was thinking to myself “oh she’s just shy about me knowing when she’s using the bathroom” and although she was shy, that doesn’t seem to check out haha.

You know it's funny you mention that, I'm in a coed social sports league where I live and a couple weeks ago we had a game where people were kind of drinking in the park beforehand (clearly not a high competition level haha) and after the game started one of the girls on the team started commenting pretty frequently about how she had to pee (a couple did actually, but this girl did a lot more), saying things semi-shyly like "every time I yelled I thought I was going to...pee myself". I tried to not be obvious about catching glimpses of her squirming or holding herself which I feel like she did a couple of times, and basically every time we would switch from offense to defense she would comment on how she was about to pee her pants. Then afterwards we went to a bar and I feel like I saw her discreetly hold herself a couple of times, but when we all sat down at our tables (our group had to split up to be 6 or fewer per table for social distancing) she sat down for a good 5-10 minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom. Definitely makes one wonder is kind of into it? or maybe just pee-lazy? or didn't really have to pee all that bad (unlikely)? Who knows.

24 minutes ago, robotdujour said:

Definitely makes one wonder is kind of into it? or maybe just pee-lazy?

Pee-lazy oh my god, I’ve never heard that term before, made me laugh a little. I guess some people are pretty unmotivated to do basic tasks haha. But i think there’s a pretty good chance that they’re into it- at least down to a physical level, as in it feels good and it’s not so much a kink for them. Before it was much of a kink for me I’d put off going cause it just felt really nice, so maybe it’s that 

Guest robotdujour
3 minutes ago, hallie said:

Before it was much of a kink for me I’d put off going cause it just felt really nice, so maybe it’s that 

Yeah I was definitely wondering if that was part of it for my teammate. Maybe if we become better friends I'll find a way to jokingly tease her about it and see if she drops any hints 😆