Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls do you prefer to have an accident into a skirt/dress or into pants/shorts?

Now then, this all depends on wether it’s an accident or an ‘accident’

For an accident, then 100% I’d prefer a skirt or a dress since it’s super easy to hide a wetting whilst wearing those, as long as you’ve managed to keep the fabric out the way.

Now if it’s an ‘accident’ then I’d go with shorts or trousers, cause I honestly love the wet stain it makes. It’s sorta unavoidable when wetting into trouser or shorts so that pee stain is on display for all too see. 

As a happy little medium between the two I’d go with a short, tight skirt or a pair of shorts. The shorts have a wet mark but could potentially be hidden so you can play the game of hide the pee stain. A skirt like that can be very stealthy until you make the mistake of sitting down, in which case a large wet spot would appear.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me ............ jeans are my favourite, because i love the warm feeling of wee running down my legs and puddling around my feet. Close second satin pj pants because they go so clingy. Third ......

I prefer skirts, shorts, and bikinis - the skimpier the better

Honestly, it depends. If I'm trying to be secretive, dress and sandles, i will piss myself guaranteed because you can't really notice it. You just have to be careful with how you sit so your dress doe

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Rukako said:

Oh indeed! It’s a very fun game too play.

For sure. What I always tell the girl I'm with is it's not an accident YET if it can still be hidden... if it's a tiny quarter sized wet spot in your crotch... or an even larger obvious web spot but you can just hide it by putting your purse in front... then it's just a "leak"...  (and springing little leaks are super cute in my opinion)

I much prefer a girl who loses control slowly rather than all at once for exactly this reason...

...but once it crosses the point that it's impossible to hide if someone just takes a glance at you - now you've had an accident.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly, it depends. If I'm trying to be secretive, dress and sandles, i will piss myself guaranteed because you can't really notice it. You just have to be careful with how you sit so your dress doesn't get wet. 

I prefer peeing my pants but will obly do it at night, by myself,  and in dark pants so you can't  see from   short distance. Granted, you'll hear if I've soaked myself bc I always wear sneakers on these walks bc I love the squishy sound.

My absolute favorite is putting on a pair of sweats and diaper and completely filling it when i go shopping or walking the dog by myself. 

• 4 weeks later...