Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Girls do you prefer to have an accident into a skirt/dress or into pants/shorts?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For me ............ jeans are my favourite, because i love the warm feeling of wee running down my legs and puddling around my feet. Close second satin pj pants because they go so clingy. Third ......

I prefer skirts, shorts, and bikinis - the skimpier the better

Honestly, it depends. If I'm trying to be secretive, dress and sandles, i will piss myself guaranteed because you can't really notice it. You just have to be careful with how you sit so your dress doe

Posted Images

On 11/20/2020 at 11:53 PM, glitterpeach said:

I like wetting in tights best, sometimes with a skirt and sometimes with shorts. The feeling of thin clingy fabric getting soaked is amazing💗 Pajama pants are nice too. I like having a really visible wet spot, but peeing with a skirt on and only getting my panties wet is also fun, it feels naughty~

And we LOVE it when you do!!!!

Girl here, and I prefer pants; it's probably in part because it's referred to as "wetting your pants" but I suppose it's also because it's a larger stain and therefore harder to hide and the potential for a larger humiliation/comfort aspect? (Will fully consenting parties of course). To me, there's something more taboo about pants as opposed to a skirt because it's not just going down your bare legs, it's going down the entire lower half of your body in clothing that you decided to wear because you were going in public. Your expectation was that your legs would be covered and now it's been subverted. Also there's something intriguing to me about pee pooling around the pant legs of jeans for some reason. 

Depends what mood I’m in, but if I’m doing it in a naughty playtime way I love pants. The more absorbent the better, because the warmth stays a bit longer and you get to feel the spread of heat wrap down your legs. I like denim because you can feel it before it shows. Skin tight is better for me, I like the wet fabric held close as it cools and becomes clammy.

Then again, skirts are fun - especially commando - for lazy hours when it’s nice to pee in places other than a toilet just for the thrill, but when I’m not intending it to go further than that.

Typing this makes me realise it’s been way too long since I’ve had a proper wet playtime. 🙁

Edited by Charlie Kirby (see edit history)
On 11/24/2020 at 2:39 PM, Charlie Kirby said:

Depends what mood I’m in, but if I’m doing it in a naughty playtime way I love pants. The more absorbent the better, because the warmth stays a bit longer and you get to feel the spread of heat wrap down your legs. I like denim because you can feel it before it shows. Skin tight is better for me, I like the wet fabric held close as it cools and becomes clammy.

Then again, skirts are fun - especially commando - for lazy hours when it’s nice to pee in places other than a toilet just for the thrill, but when I’m not intending it to go further than that.

Typing this makes me realise it’s been way too long since I’ve had a proper wet playtime. 🙁

I think tight Jeans itself give a dammed good feeling and anticipation for self wetting. Ideed, you can already feel it before it shows and the wet denim feels great.

On 11/24/2020 at 7:34 PM, Emily Gold said:

i prefer to wet in jeans or shorts/tracksuits, that way i have to make up an excuse and its v hard to hide

But it is beautiful and pleasant.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:16 AM, ValentinaRosas said:

Do you girls prefer having an accident when using a skrit or a dress or when using pants or shorts? and you guys what do you like more girls having an accident on dress/skirt or on pants/shorts??

Pero es hermoso y agradable.

pissygurl668_123027412_479607696331823_6696848371810096310_n.jpg

Mmhhh I think I'd prefer not to have an accident and wet myself on purpose in the privacy of my home, heheh

Because when it's an accident it means it's not planned so it happens in public most of the times. And for me wetting in public and being humillated and embarassed and mocked off is...well humillating and embarrassing and sad. So I'm not a fan of that 😅

But sorry, je radote heheh

You probably mean when one is the mood for wetting, and on those times I think I like Jeans a lot, cos jeans fabric feels kinda nice when you let it go and the pee soaks your legs. 

Also cos I particularly like that with jeans I can play rubbing my pussy through the jeans when being desperate to pee and horny, and Jean's fabric is so cool for that cos it increases the friction between my clit and the cloth when I rub, and oooh mon Dieu !  This gives such powerful orgasms! 

Excuse me if I was a bit too graphic, it's the first time I can talk about this kind of stuff and I think I got carried away hehe...

...but yeah it's cool, you should try it sometimes girls, it's awesome!  I recommend it a lot.

Other clothes I'd like to wet in are also tight leggings, because they feel nice as well when you let it go. Also skirts and shorts are ok.

I think skirts would be more preferably for me in a case I'd be out far way home and I'd be unable to find a restroom. Because at least if you have an accident in your skirt it's easier to hide it. If you have a jeans or short then it's very evident because the pee it's very visible, and there's no way to hide it! XD

32 minutes ago, Cephy said:

Mmhhh I think I'd prefer not to have an accident and wet myself on purpose in the privacy of my home, heheh

Because when it's an accident it means it's not planned so it happens in public most of the times. And for me wetting in public and being humillated and embarassed and mocked off is...well humillating and embarrassing and sad. So I'm not a fan of that 😅

But sorry, je radote heheh

You probably mean when one is the mood for wetting, and on those times I think I like Jeans a lot, cos jeans fabric feels kinda nice when you let it go and the pee soaks your legs.

Also cos I particularly like that with jeans I can play rubbing my pussy through the jeans when being desperate to pee and horny, and Jean's fabric is so cool for that cos it increases the friction between my clit and the cloth when I rub, and oooh mon Dieu ! This gives such powerful orgasms!

Excuse me if I was a bit too graphic, it's the first time I can talk about this kind of stuff and I think I got carried away hehe...

...but yeah it's cool, you should try it sometimes girls, it's awesome! I recommend it a lot.

Other clothes I'd like to wet in are also tight leggings, because they feel nice as well when you let it go. Also skirts and shorts are ok.

I think skirts would be more preferably for me in a case I'd be out far way home and I'd be unable to find a restroom. Because at least if you have an accident in your skirt it's easier to hide it. If you have a jeans or short then it's very evident because the pee it's very visible, and there's no way to hide it! XD

Moi aussi. Je suis un partisan de se mouiller à la maison. En public, je n'aime pas ça. Et avec tout ce que tu as écrit, je suis d'accord. Très belle quand une fille pisse dans des vêtements serrés.

bludarcking_119110932_365765268144675_951302781043944611_n.jpg

Guest neilscotland
On 11/21/2020 at 7:33 PM, bustin2pee said:

Skirts preferably and short ones, especially if the pee cascades between her legs and forms a puddle. Pee running down one or both legs is good too. Shorts, swimsuit, bikini and leotard are good too. Not a great fan of jeans or leggins - being a leg lover I want to see legs!

I'm a leg lover too.  So I love to see pee flowing out of shorts and panties and running down legs.  I also love to see pee cascading from under a skirt.

Typically when I’m playing, especially if I’m in public, it’s skirts all the way, typically without panties. The fewer things in the way of the stream or that could be wet, the easier it is for me to let go. That and the one fantasy I indulge more than others is going for a walk when I’ve been holding for a while then taking a little “rest” break when I find a bench along my route. With my skirt out from under my bottom, I can make quite the puddle then move on nonchalantly.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:29 AM, Mystic007 said:

I generally wet myself with jeans/shorts, but some months ago I tried with skirt+pantyhose and I really enjoyed, but I did it only once cause, those are better to go out

it is easier for girls to show ingenuity in clothing. New options give new pleasant sensations.

I personally don't like having accidents. I like holding and desperation better. By default, though, I'd say shorts or pants because I don't wear skirts or dresses.

On other women... I guess I'm sort of picky about clothes. I don't find business clothes sexy like many people seem to. Jeans are ok. My favourites are tight pants or shorts (especially if they're hard to take off) without underwear. I also like it if she's wearing a skirt (length doesn't really matter; mini, tea length, anything in between) without underwear. I still prefer desperation, although I like accidents if there's a lot of desperation leading up to it.

It definitely depends. Like others have said, watching someone wet in jeans is the best, and sometimes I really love the feeling of the wet denim rubbing up against me. But with skirts, I get to really feel the pee flowing down me, and there's something that really turns me on about trying to hold in a skirt, pressing my hands up against myself until I soak the front of it, etc. Also, if I'm wearing a diaper I just adore skirts to go with it. The whole dance of tugging down my skirt to hide the diaper, and it slowly sagging as I wet it until it's possible to conceal is fantastic.

On 11/19/2020 at 8:45 PM, Missypee said:

For me ............ jeans are my favourite, because i love the warm feeling of wee running down my legs and puddling around my feet. Close second satin pj pants because they go so clingy. Third ............ i had a pair of black vinyl clubby pants fully satin lined with a back zip. When i was drunk and feeling slightly horny I would delibrately wait too long till I couldnt hold on and I would wet myself where i stood, usually somewhere dimmly lit with heaps of people around chatting . No one ever cottoned on to the fact that i had pissed myself as i wandered about totally soaked in wee enjoying every naughty moment.

What an incredibly hot thing to do! How did these vinyl pants handle being pissed in? Did the pee stay completely inside the pants? Did it soak through the material? Or did it seep out through the seams?